ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Is there a Fan Arts thread or Assets list for this game?
Or has anyone tried re-creating the characters?

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, in the cookie-eater mission, I don't understand how to call the girls before entering the kitchen.
how is it done?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hello, in the cookie-eater mission, I don't understand how to call the girls before entering the kitchen.
how is it done?
Not that way. You have to go to the kitchen when Jennifer is the only person resting.

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, it is an excellent game.
I have almost completed everything in the version.
I only need "Saving a Ghost Reaper", but I can't get to the NFR Las Vegas, why is it 23 hours later, how is it solved?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
You need a helicopter. Research one and build one. I prefer the Chinook which takes the longest to research and the most to build.

Reactions: Zhaico

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
You need a helicopter. Research one and build one. I prefer the Chinook which takes the longest to research and the most to build.
Thanks, I'm just researching them and they were the last thing I was missing.
I thought they were drones and they were used for fighting.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Are there no more updated public versions?
Not in a while - itch doesn't even have V88.

He barely puts out a post-group per month anymore (and it's only a "group" because he splits polls and tier-releases on the same day).

On another note:
I often wonder - if the game would have been more story than niche-fetish (centaur pills? For the GIRLS?), would it have gotten a better following? Sadly we will never know.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
We usually get one release per month. About 5 minutes of new content.

For some reason, V0.89 has not been released to the public. It is almost time for V0.90 to be released if he follows the former schedule of public releases about 3 weeks after the patreon release.

There is so little new content that I haven't seriously played for several months. I had started a game to record all the stages of the various quests, but got bored partway through.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Well, it turns out that CFS has decided to no longer make any public releases. So it is time for me to say so long.

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
when will the last updates be release for the public? there is already the 0.91 out and i don't know why isn't public yet

chichong

May 7, 2020
Taking in consideration the slow rate of development, dev attitude towards player base and the obvious direction game is taking I'd say it's going to be at least 2-3 years til the combat system is implemented and UI improved (if that happens at all).

I see no point in "helping the development" for such a long period of time with no palpable results. Maybe when those are in place I will consider donating.

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
Taking in consideration the slow rate of development, dev attitude towards player base and the obvious direction game is taking I'd say it's going to be at least 2-3 years til the combat system is implemented and UI improved (if that happens at all).

I see no point in "helping the development" for such a long period of time with no palpable results. Maybe when those are in place I will consider donating.
you can also add the fact that has already been FOUR years that the dev started this project... i think is finally time to make a conclusion after so long

Nando650000

May 16, 2023
I like the Game i have played this Game 2 or 3 weeks but i have a Question
Mary She already have sex secenes? (Vaginal sex)

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes