Wafu Hek

Apr 7, 2018
So I'm confused why is the andr9id version so stretched that I can see on the left so I can't read the dialog

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
hmm i cant do what its telling me to cause its not there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gotta call in tony and do beer and pool i believe, then pay the taxes last. It'll eventually lead to talking to robin and tyrese coming in later and then you can move on with the quest. You call to pay your taxes with AI in the bedroom i think in the morning is when it triggers.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
What was the 0.88 progression on the rude girl quest as mine is already finished? I have save lines with Good Girls as well as Pain and Pleasure but those are after it completes surely?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The rude girl quest has several mutually exclusive branches. Three at the moment. This most recent addition was to add the big boobs pill option.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The version I am waiting for is from a different quest. I'll do it myself. That also potentially has several possible branches to it. It all depends on if/when it gets selected by the patreons.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
The version I am waiting for is from a different quest. I'll do it myself. That also potentially has several possible branches to it. It all depends on if/when it gets selected by the patreons.
Not sure I can face playing the entirety of the game with all its resource grind again knowing I might have to repeat again and again and again each update. Pity as its really enjoyable so far and I was wondering if to add it to my backed list.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
You just have to make saves at critical points so you can take the alternate paths if desired.

One of the saves I posted here a few months ago had most of the quests still open. It is the primary save I use when I play the new content of a new release. I personally don't get/understand the people asking for a 'completed' save. What's the point?

Reactions: Remarius

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
You just have to make saves at critical points so you can take the alternate paths if desired.

One of the saves I posted here a few months ago had most of the quests still open. It is the primary save I use when I play the new content of a new release. I personally don't get/understand the people asking for a 'completed' save. What's the point?
Brilliant thanks I'll have a look. :)

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
No reason for one. The most recent one posted here (by me) covers the main ntr content as well as the ability to do any newly added content. Please bear in mind that the developer is slow in releasing content. About 5 minutes of gameplay per month.

• Haha
Reactions: Sembsdk
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes