chichong

May 7, 2020
... reading forums I found out is something I've missed during my play(s). Probably because I don't touch the part of the story involving Tony and paying tributes. (so I don't provide materials for 3 things in the city to avoid triggering the unavoidable scene). Also I do avoid futa on male content.

Anyway apparently there is a way to turn MC into a woman. How can I get to that? Is this a part of the quests I avoid?
Thx.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
... reading forums I found out is something I've missed during my play(s). Probably because I don't touch the part of the story involving Tony and paying tributes. (so I don't provide materials for 3 things in the city to avoid triggering the unavoidable scene). Also I do avoid futa on male content.

Anyway apparently there is a way to turn MC into a woman. How can I get to that? Is this a part of the quests I avoid?
Thx.
It's indirectly a part of the quests that you avoid. You need to have completed all three items in Houston and then visit and stay the night with Mary in order to get the cat to do the Allure of the Pussy quest. This is one of the prerequisites for the female content. You also need to have Tony present and visit at least once before his aide Robyn will come to collect taxes. This is part of what triggers the I'll do it Myself quest.

It is possible to totally avoid the futa content, though you need to do the requisite research with Samantha. Just whenever given the choice on pills, choose the big tits pill instead of the futa pill.

There are also several additional quests that start from talking with Houston and Tony and his crew. Tony is mostly just annoying in that you have to call him to pay him. As long as you don't let the payments build too high you can keep it that way - up until you manage to piss him off totally by taking his hammer. At the current stage of development, this will end all payments to Tony and all quests related to him and his crew if you have not already finished them.

Last edited:

chichong

May 7, 2020
Thank you.

/rant

Unrelated, I wish there was a way to exile certain people from shelter. Cutting their food / water does nothing, only lowers general morale. I was hoping they will leave when their personal morale meter reach 0% but no such luck.

I mean, seriously, when you already have a sizeable number of people to feed why exactly would you accept more freeloaders? Or why bother with their bulimia or depression or troubled past? Be nice, be pleasant, be useful or begone. So many resources sunk into some broken chicks, and for what?

I was actually thinking of joining Parteon only to request the "banning from shelter" feature, but I realized I'd probably be alone in this and I'd have to shell a stupid amount of cash to see it happen.

Maybe when they introduce combat, I'll manage to have em "unfortunately" killed by muties somewhere in the desert.

/rant off

chichong

May 7, 2020
It seems I bumped into a problem with the so called "Allure of the pussy" quest.

There is no option for a cat when my PC sleeps with Mary in Huston.

I've already completed every possible quest up to the point of "red", I had conversations with anyone in shelter, I've meet Motherboard, I've made peace with Tony, I saved Megan and Sarah. Is there anything I miss here?

Thx.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It seems I bumped into a problem with the quests.

The Dead World quest requests that I talk with Samantha in bedroom after I complete the Natural Selection quest and after I asked Tyrone about Sarah and Megan.

• Natural Selection was completed long before I started providing materials for major Tom. I even completed Special Care up to the "coming soon" point.
  • I talked to Tyrone about Sarah and Megan when he bumped into my room and asked to go to Tony to talk about taxes.
  • I've already paid taxes 2 times, each time Tony was present (one before and one after having Sarah and Megan in shelter).
  • Sarah and Megan are in shelter in zombie state.
  • Mr. Blue Eyes states that I have to finish The Dead World and talk to Ai.
  • I've spend many nights in Huston with Mary, only in the first night was a dog barking at a cat and disturbed Mary's sleep. After that only sex talk - so no cat. I do have a donkey however and I completed the centaur pill sub-quest.
  • Each time Tony comes to pick up taxes there is an option to play pool and bet, but because this game have a habit of placing you in unavoidable crap situations without offering a way out, I didn't even considered it.
Now, can someone explain how can I finish The Dead World and Mr. Blue Eyes? Those two quests are the only ones that aren't red ("coming soon") in quest list.

Thx.
i had a similar issue and i had to do pool and bet 1 time to continue

Reactions: chichong

chichong

May 7, 2020
i had a similar issue and i had to do pool and bet 1 time to continue
Yeah, I did that and it opened all the rest of the quests. Now I'm stuck at "allure of the pussy" - like you can see in my edited post. It's frustrating, the game stopped being about sex and starts being a game-game - and I think this is great. Hell, combat would make it awesome. Well... that and UI revamp. It's frustrating because you spend your time gathering resources you don't need anymore, and have literally nothing to do except watching timer of the day hitting 21.00.

Here is a "full save" for people who want it. The only "cheat" I used was increasing the limit of resource warehouses 100 times (instead of 50 is 5000). Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
It seems I bumped into a problem with the so called "Allure of the pussy" quest.

There is no option for a cat when my PC sleeps with Mary in Huston.

I've already completed every possible quest up to the point of "red", I had conversations with anyone in shelter, I've meet Motherboard, I've made peace with Tony, I saved Megan and Sarah. Is there anything I miss here?

Thx.
This one is annoying because the dev added another option on the screen to 'sleep with' a companion. However, what you need to do is the same as sleeping in your own bed. Click on the bed, not the labeled option.

Reactions: chichong

chichong

May 7, 2020
This one is annoying because the dev added another option on the screen to 'sleep with' a companion. However, what you need to do is the same as sleeping in your own bed. Click on the bed, not the labeled option.
Thanks, dude, that shit was beyond weird.
I mean, I do like cats irl, and in my idiocy I was hoping for a cute cat in the shelter. Not... THAT.

Eh, guess now I can say I completed the game in its current state.
Thanks again for the help.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
You might want to check the quest list I posted back in March. There have been a couple added since then, but you can see if you missed any others.

Some of the quests are mutually exclusive, so you have to make saves at the right time.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Can we finaly kill tony to get rid of that piece of shit?
To be honest, 1st time I've met Tony and had to show him the bunker, I rage-quit the moment pool cutscene started. Was like an instant alt+F4. After that, even I played from time to time, I kept avoiding Tony content like plague for a long, long time. I was sure devs implemented some unavoidable shit sex scene where one of the girls gets screwed.

Recently, because I wanted to complete all there is to complete in game, I had to complete 2/3 from Huston requests, and meet him again. But despite his arrogant attitude apparently he wasn't the wannabe rapist I imagined him to be.

If I were to describe him he was a guy battling mutties on a daily basis to keep safe some ungrateful pieces of shit holed up behind city or bunker walls. Of course that leads to a "no-nonsense and I won't take no for an answer" attitude. Pretty much exactly how an active soldier looks at the civilians when he's on leave. Hell, I'll go further and say if IRL I'll have to chose a team mate - between Tony and someone like the PC, I'd chose Tony for sure.

So no, not a piece of shit as far as story goes. At least not in my story.

Morho

May 16, 2023
To be honest, 1st time I've met Tony and had to show him the bunker, I rage-quit the moment pool cutscene started. Was like an instant alt+F4. After that, even I played from time to time, I kept avoiding Tony content like plague for a long, long time. I was sure devs implemented some unavoidable shit sex scene where one of the girls gets screwed.

Recently, because I wanted to complete all there is to complete in game, I had to complete 2/3 from Huston requests, and meet him again. But despite his arrogant attitude apparently he wasn't the wannabe rapist I imagined him to be.

If I were to describe him he was a guy battling mutties on a daily basis to keep safe some ungrateful pieces of shit holed up behind city or bunker walls. Of course that leads to a "no-nonsense and I won't take no for an answer" attitude. Pretty much exactly how an active soldier looks at the civilians when he's on leave. Hell, I'll go further and say if IRL I'll have to chose a team mate - between Tony and someone like the PC, I'd chose Tony for sure.

So no, not a piece of shit as far as story goes. At least not in my story.
Only one thing....no.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
With the
Can we finaly kill tony to get rid of that piece of shit?
With the idiocy of the MC, I don't see ever getting rid of Tony.

Even the girls are idiots. When they had a perfect chance to let Tony die, they instead go to extremes to help him.

I can possibly see one of the girls blowing her top at some point, but even in that case, she'll probably fuck it up or be stopped by someone else.

Also, taking into account how the dev chooses to run his development process by taking votes from his patreon members, I don't see Tony ever being removed.

Even the temporary relief you get from him after the hammer quest is likely to end when the dev gets around to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morho

Morho

May 16, 2023
With the

With the idiocy of the MC, I don't see ever getting rid of Tony.

Even the girls are idiots. When they had a perfect chance to let Tony die, they instead go to extremes to help him.

I can possibly see one of the girls blowing her top at some point, but even in that case, she'll probably fuck it up or be stopped by someone else.

Also, taking into account how the dev chooses to run his development process by taking votes from his patreon members, I don't see Tony ever being removed.

Even the temporary relief you get from him after the hammer quest is likely to end when the dev gets around to it.
that is what i feared...i ended my patronship somewhere around 0.6x to let it see how it will develop but it looks like i should just forget this one for good.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I find the game to be amusing. My single biggest complaints are twofold. 1) There is generally only 5 minutes of new content per month. 2) The dev spends too much time on stuff to keep his patreon supporters happy instead of actually getting on with the game.

Reactions: ZenGarden

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Incest? Not really. You have the option to redefine relationships between characters and pretend as you like.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes