ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The save game function is not working properly, and my one-week worth of saved progress is gone! I'm not sure if I'll replay it again.
It's a little odd - you need to save, then save to a different name to make sure the 'autosave' doesn't overwrite where you just saved to.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I have no interest in futa or NTR. I haven't touched this game since the Hammer guy showed up demanding tributes. Is there anything else in this game I would enjoy if I replayed up to its current state?

I remember it taking a real long time without cheating and don't want to waste my time if this game has nothing for me.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The game is 3 years old and you still get black screens on the windows version? I think I'll pass.
This is a compatibility problem or Engine, on my pc and several people here are not having this problem, only a few people, on my brother's pc that has windows 7 does not have this problem, on my cell phone and tablet also does not have this problem. Maybe your PC needs some driver or update?

Where can i find the gallery?
Click on the empty shelf on the right side of the bed on the wall.

I have no interest in futa or NTR. I haven't touched this game since the Hammer guy showed up demanding tributes. Is there anything else in this game I would enjoy if I replayed up to its current state?

I remember it taking a real long time without cheating and don't want to waste my time if this game has nothing for me.
Each update has the changelog, in the discord shows the content that was added in each month, it depends on what you are most interested in seeing, if you don't care much about the history of the game and just want to see adult content or the other way around.
The game now has at least 1 full year of content you haven't seen, so it's probably worth a look.

Reactions: Notimeleft

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Each update has the changelog, in the discord shows the content that was added in each month, it depends on what you are most interested in seeing, if you don't care much about the history of the game and just want to see adult content or the other way around.
The game now has at least 1 full year of content you haven't seen, so it's probably worth a look.
Change logs at least on this forum don't really tell me much. Just little progress and quest names give me no hints or inkling as to what is going on. Honestly just any positive progression with the girls I guess was what I was asking for.

Looking at the change logs it makes it look like the only things being added are NTR or Futa which I have zero interest in. So are there any penetration scenes involving the main character and a female npc not being pegged is my question.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
If you are looking for serious sex scenes in this game, you are pretty much wasting your time. There are a few sexy scenes here and there, but that is not really the main aim of the game.

This is mostly a base building and survival game. There are various other things in the game to help keep it interesting. The developer typically adds about 5 minutes of gameplay per month. The variety of other activities is mostly a matter of what his patreon members vote on. Thus the odd transformations (including futa).

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
If you are looking for serious sex scenes in this game, you are pretty much wasting your time. There are a few sexy scenes here and there, but that is not really the main aim of the game.

This is mostly a base building and survival game. There are various other things in the game to help keep it interesting. The developer typically adds about 5 minutes of gameplay per month. The variety of other activities is mostly a matter of what his patreon members vote on. Thus the odd transformations (including futa).
Thanks for the answer

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes