CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Can someone explain why the game's resolution is broken and no option allows you to play windowed instead of fullscreen. Like legit, the options either don't do what they say, or they don't stay saved and reset once you go back to the main menu.
Have you tried using the command Alt + Enter?

don't know why but get this:
View attachment 2740728
right click also not working... loading that save gives same result.
It worked here normally with no problem in the built game, and in the Unity3De program itself also with no error, probably there is something wrong in your save folder, or 1 of your saves has a problem. You can cut and paste all other saves out of the game leaving only the "Autosave" and test.

Cheating:
Important: If you remove any line of code, or remove a <, or set a letter in the number value it will cause an error when the game tries to check the saved files, and you will be unable to load any save, make a back up of you saved files before trying to use this steps.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Every time you go into settings it resets to default, which is an issue, but I did manage to figure out the resolution. 1440x900 was busted in windowed mode though.

I did find another issue though. Went into the Chambers room 1 as I was going through the opening quests, and got stuck in it because the door apparently didn't have any of the parts needed to open it (yet it did let me in lol), and I was out of Copper Cable. And the game autosaved after I went into the room. Whoopie.
And that stuff doesn't seem to be in Database.xml either, so I don't see a way to cheat myself out of that one.

Might be back when the game is a bit more stable, wish you luck though, it looks interesting so far.

Edit: Scratch that, dumbass me didn't check everywhere for the Copper Cable. Credit where due, it just took some looking around.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Huh... so, the overall receoption I'm seeing on this game is a lot worse than I expected. I'm actually really enjoying it, and kudos to CrazyForgeStudio for keeping going. I could see a lot of people giving up on things. I did actually have to restart my first game, after around 40 days because I just ended up in an unwinnable situation. I didn't actually mind, and I used what I learned to be alot more succesful the 2nd time round. I know that difficulty has put some people off, but I did enjoy actually playing a game.

I will say the interface was an extra obstacle though, and could do with some improvements so here's some rambling critique:

• Autosave is too frequent - someitmes I wanted to go back to the start of a day, but it was literally the last screen.
    It took me a little time to work out I had to set a girl to free time by themself to get some scenes, that may need to be made clearer. Also, an indicator somewhere on either the world or base map showing who is free would be great too, I had to keep checking the schedule.
  • Warnings on resources getting low could come sooner - you'll still need to plan ahead, but "oh shit" moments coming sooner might save some playthroughs
  • The resource gathered post trip is a limited list, a quick pop up showing more information would be more usefulInventory - a more unified management would be great, having the characters seperate makes some sense, but being able to flip between that and the base would be useful
  • General Menu and UI unification - mashing points together here, but they are all related; you have the right click wheel, the resources shown at the top, and the buttons at the top of the world map screen. Your resources aren't always shown there - if you're in the right click menu, you need to come out, go to world map, and then go to the management to find out what you have in your bases, which isn't intuitive. Pulling some of those things out, to create a more centralised UI would be a huge improvement to the game. There's a few different ways you could go about it, but I feel it needs to be improved

Regarding Content

• There feels like some lacking in a few areas, but it looks like there are fairly regular updates, as long as the dev comes back to earlier points to make improvements as well, I think we're good. The pills sytem is a personal favourite, no complaints.
  • Story is the kind I'd consider cliche as hell, but well executed. At least for earlier characters, I care about their outcomes - Mary inparticular.
  • There is some inconsistency between how Ai discovers other things, that have apparently been going on for a while - and yeah, it feels like I got some scenes out of order. I think writing needs to change to accomodate that - or make later scenes unabailable until you complete more of the ealier ones.
  • In the same vein, some scenes are written likes it's the first time every time - like Mary taking the futa pill in the gym. Having that change after the first time would make sense.
  • Also had a bug where the interface just dies - I've fixed by saving and reloading though.

Currently I'd rate 4 stars, potentially 3 on the bugs and interface issues, but I want to give it a 5, I'm having a blast. Will review after I've seen a few updates.

tl;dr: I 'm loving it, but I see the issues other people had, and get their frustration, UI improvements would be really nice

Reactions: Vitklim

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Huh... so, the overall receoption I'm seeing on this game is a lot worse than I expected. I'm actually really enjoying it, and kudos to CrazyForgeStudio for keeping going. I could see a lot of people giving up on things. I did actually have to restart my first game, after around 40 days because I just ended up in an unwinnable situation. I didn't actually mind, and I used what I learned to be alot more succesful the 2nd time round. I know that difficulty has put some people off, but I did enjoy actually playing a game.

I will say the interface was an extra obstacle though, and could do with some improvements so here's some rambling critique:

• Autosave is too frequent - someitmes I wanted to go back to the start of a day, but it was literally the last screen.
    It took me a little time to work out I had to set a girl to free time by themself to get some scenes, that may need to be made clearer. Also, an indicator somewhere on either the world or base map showing who is free would be great too, I had to keep checking the schedule.
  • Warnings on resources getting low could come sooner - you'll still need to plan ahead, but "oh shit" moments coming sooner might save some playthroughs
  • The resource gathered post trip is a limited list, a quick pop up showing more information would be more usefulInventory - a more unified management would be great, having the characters seperate makes some sense, but being able to flip between that and the base would be useful
  • General Menu and UI unification - mashing points together here, but they are all related; you have the right click wheel, the resources shown at the top, and the buttons at the top of the world map screen. Your resources aren't always shown there - if you're in the right click menu, you need to come out, go to world map, and then go to the management to find out what you have in your bases, which isn't intuitive. Pulling some of those things out, to create a more centralised UI would be a huge improvement to the game. There's a few different ways you could go about it, but I feel it needs to be improved

Regarding Content

• There feels like some lacking in a few areas, but it looks like there are fairly regular updates, as long as the dev comes back to earlier points to make improvements as well, I think we're good. The pills sytem is a personal favourite, no complaints.
  • Story is the kind I'd consider cliche as hell, but well executed. At least for earlier characters, I care about their outcomes - Mary inparticular.
  • There is some inconsistency between how Ai discovers other things, that have apparently been going on for a while - and yeah, it feels like I got some scenes out of order. I think writing needs to change to accomodate that - or make later scenes unabailable until you complete more of the ealier ones.
  • In the same vein, some scenes are written likes it's the first time every time - like Mary taking the futa pill in the gym. Having that change after the first time would make sense.
  • Also had a bug where the interface just dies - I've fixed by saving and reloading though.

Currently I'd rate 4 stars, potentially 3 on the bugs and interface issues, but I want to give it a 5, I'm having a blast. Will review after I've seen a few updates.

tl;dr: I 'm loving it, but I see the issues other people had, and get their frustration, UI improvements would be really nice
Seconded on the UI improvements and autosaves. I would add bugfixing a few softlocks and fixing the options resetting too, which I pointed out above. No comment on other stuff, didn't get to see it yet, hope to once the obvious stuff is fixed.

P.S. Side comment, the visuals and models look a bit scuffed, at least from what I've seen so far (which is like 1 day and some). Like, I don't know if this is an issue of engine or experience, but there is definite room for improvement.

belec

Aug 15, 2017

It worked here normally with no problem in the built game, and in the Unity3De program itself also with no error, probably there is something wrong in your save folder, or 1 of your saves has a problem. You can cut and paste all other saves out of the game leaving only the "Autosave" and test.

Cheating:
Important: If you remove any line of code, or remove a <, or set a letter in the number value it will cause an error when the game tries to check the saved files, and you will be unable to load any save, make a back up of you saved files before trying to use this steps.
Here is my save folder..

as for cheats was using cheat engine to freeze values.

if you exit dallas you have black screen although you can complete quests you can't interact with map..

probably it has something to do with the main quest it says you have to complete 2 tasks but i did all 3.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

Regarding Content

Wouldn't it be so bad if you copied this message and put it in the game review?

stevenr0019

Jun 28, 2020
is anyone when is multi language going to be available as it's been several years i've been there one and i have some hope the 6 month i have some of hope and three months there was nothing left

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
is anyone when is multi language going to be available as it's been several years i've been there one and i have some hope the 6 month i have some of hope and three months there was nothing left
The translation is already working, but we just need people to translate it to other languages.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Translating it into proper English first would be a good start.. :p Just kidding. The language is rough at times, but mostly understandable.

Reactions: Vitklim

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
For now I have here only the first scene of the game.
Only what is inside the <characterChat> TRANSLATE THE TEXT HERE </characterChat> should be translated.

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
Having an issue acquiring prison key, I unlock the the kitchen and raid all the cabinets and drawers but i cant find the key, ive tried re-downloading, starting a new game, and it's just not there anymore, did it get moved somewhere else or is the game just forever broke for me.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Having an issue acquiring prison key, I unlock the the kitchen and raid all the cabinets and drawers but i cant find the key, ive tried re-downloading, starting a new game, and it's just not there anymore, did it get moved somewhere else or is the game just forever broke for me.
Prison Access Card, Inside Hangar Special Box that open with the Key Special Hangar.
You can get Key Special Hangar inside the small box in the Prison Door.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Depends on your definition. A poll was taken on the dev's patreon site and some things were considered NTR that have been in the game for a long, long time. For example, the notebook scene that had sex happening 5 years before the game starts was considered NTR by some.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes