Jan 9, 2019
Hey Guys,
i dont know how to play this game. What have i to do to get some ressources? I cant loot or anything.
Tell me in slow steps wtf is going on. Even the Walkthrough tell me only "go to a warehouse" but HOW?

thanks in advance.
It seems nobody ever answered this, and I am stuck trying to figure this out. How does one go outside? Finally figured it out. For any person that ever needs this, click the blue star in the top left corner. This will put a highlight blue star icon onto the map. That represents the people in the squad. THEN click the destination icon of choice.

Also the map is a real pain in the butt. Somebody mentioned adding a WASD or even an arrow key function for it. I would like to follow up on that, and ask for that to be added as I got extremely frustrated trying to maneuver the map. Currently, I dread the possibility of moving it and hope to never have to.

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
It seems nobody ever answered this, and I am stuck trying to figure this out. How does one go outside? Finally figured it out. For any person that ever needs this, click the blue star in the top left corner. This will put a highlight blue star icon onto the map. That represents the people in the squad. THEN click the destination icon of choice.

Also the map is a real pain in the butt. Somebody mentioned adding a WASD or even an arrow key function for it. I would like to follow up on that, and ask for that to be added as I got extremely frustrated trying to maneuver the map. Currently, I dread the possibility of moving it and hope to never have to.
If you want a more detailed explanation of navigation and the rest of the game, I suggest you look at the walkthrough/tutorial I posted around the end of March.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
V0.87
New content:

- A little progress on the "Saving a Ghost Reaper" quest.
- A little progress on the "BabyGirl" quest.
- Start of the quest: Making Mistakes.
- A little progress on the "Girls just want to have fun" quest.
- 10 new pictures in the Gallery with Futa on Male content.
- 11 new pictures in the Gallery with NTR - Futa on Female content.

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:
MAC GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:
LINUX GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Last edited:

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The graphics are nice, but the dev should either turn the game into a renpy or tidy things a lot more.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldAfterWar-0.87
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The game has been under development for about 4 1/2 years. We get about 5 minutes of new game play per month. What is added each month is the results of patreon polls. If the patreons don't want it, it isn't happening. At the current rate of development, it would not surprise me that the game will take at least another 5 years or longer.

Reactions: Mev423 and Maericke

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Is there an actual way to get to the Nevada Post? I already have the van but I still can't get to that base.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
don't know why but get this:
1688337600827.png
right click also not working... loading that save gives same result.

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone explain why the game's resolution is broken and no option allows you to play windowed instead of fullscreen. Like legit, the options either don't do what they say, or they don't stay saved and reset once you go back to the main menu.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes