cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Can we have or is there a codex?
Weapons, vehicles, buildings,... craft in general.
THANKS
As far as I know, such does not exist.

I have been working on something, but it is incomplete. I am about 95% done with it so far. It is all crafting, research and building as well as most of the random miscellaneous resource costs.

I tend to only work on this for a couple of hours a month or if I am so bored with everything else that it is a change of pace.

I am doing something similar for the quests, but that is not as far along. Perhaps about 75% complete.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I have taken the time today to finish the crafting, research, building and miscellaneous resource costs data.

I think it is complete as of 0.85

There are a few items I didn't record at the right times and are marked with a question mark (?).

If anyone has any corrections or additions, please let me know.

If someone wants to clean up the presentation, feel free to do so. I had been making this for my own use, not to give to others.

Jan 9, 2019
Hi,

It seems a long time ago (2020) a F.A.Q of sorts was created, and it covered how the creator defines NTR, if there was any content that applies to that, and a warning that patrons can pay for included content on Patreon (in which NTR is a possibility).

Going through the later comments provided by the author and players it is somewhat unclear if NTR is unavoidable, going on in the background, etc. The changelog however, does give hints as to what quest may potentially have NTR...as well as Futa on Male. Based on the changelog details I am coming to the understanding that some NTR is just purely not avoidable as that quest involves NTR (i.e I can see that the quests Good Girls is unavoidable NTR and Pain and Pleasure is Futa on Male). I haven't played the game yet to understand if quests are mandatory or not (in some games you don't have to do every quest). Can someone let me know if quest have to be completed? I ask because I generally avoid NTR and Futa, however, there are times I may still play a NTR or Futa game if I am fully knowledgeable about the details so that I can prepare myself and completely detach from the character (i.e NTR Skybride and Portals of Phereon).

The game seems to have a details that I like that are not exactly common in games here, so I want to give it a try, but I really need to fully understand what I am getting into regarding NTR (and Futa) in order to even allow myself to try the game.

Referencing manga/manhwa sites, "I need a scout!"

Thank you in advance to anyone that would be kind enough to give me good insight. :)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Greenarcherneedsfood
If I remember right you have the choice is one if a futa or female.

As for NTR, you must remember that only LI counts for this, a relative that is not a love interest yet can give a blow job for some help. (Don't want to ruin it for players.)
When I played I was able to block the NTR content but this was 2 updates ago since I played.

I also may not have played all the content either.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Almost all of the NTR or futa content is avoidable. Unfortunately, not all of it is clearly marked.

According to the poll on the dev's patreon page, about 1/3 of people consider a flashback type scene from years earlier as NTR when one of the current characters has a scene with the father of the MC. The character is the one who is game defaulted to 'teacher', but is the most obvious choice to be converted to 'mother'. This is in looking at the notebook, 'note 1 - part 2'.

Another scene that is avoidable, but not marked is when the Angels are being rescued after the car crash. The correct choice to avoid NTR is to go to the closest location. The NTR type choice is to go to the furthest location. This will lead to mutant zombie sex with the senior Angel Angelica.

One series of scenes that contains NTR is avoidable, but a lot of people won't even run into the scene unless they are deliberately trying to get to it. Not paying taxes long enough to make Tony get mad and visit will start the main NTR sequence. You have to actually go quite a ways down this path of deliberately avoiding paying taxes to reach the culmination of the series.

There is one scene with Robyn that you have to be wary of. In the bedroom, you are given the chance to give her a pill. If you choose to do so at this time (version 0.85) you will get a futa scene. The alternate choice of big tits pill has not yet been implemented.

I believe all the other scenes are more clearly avoidable at this time.

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I admit that the choice is odd. But there are no other options for the choice of mother in the game at present. An obvious oversight on the part of the dev.

I personally find it unneccesary to have incest in the game at all.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
where the fuck is bio lab card i cant find it in the kitchen
The bio lab card is not in the kitchen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suggest you use the search function here on F95 or read through the walkthrough posted here about 2 months ago for other early game information.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
V0.86
New content:

- Conclusion of: "Rude girl" quest [Male on Futa Path].
- Small progress on the "My bro" quest.
- Some progress on the "Saving a Ghost Reaper" quest.
- 06 new pictures in the Gallery with Angelica.

Minor changes:

-Minor grammar mistakes fixed.

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldAfterWar-0.86
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
im sorry if this was already asked, is there pregnancy planned in this? 159 pages is a long time to try and look through so i only looked throough about 50 and saw mention of pregnancy in a couple btu non surefire, one stated it brought up the concern but not actually bringing it into the game in actuality

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
there is NTR and futa/trans content in this game?
cuz i've played for a bit and didnt saw any and when you open the genre list it dont mention the tags either.
so if some one could confirm this information i would be rly gratefull.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes