cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Is it allowing you to go to different floors and outside? Because on mine I can't move from the floor that I am on or go outside. I am essentially stuck.
I had no problem navigating. Can you see the return button on the bottom right of the screen? If not, you probably have a screen resolution problem and parts of the screen are being cut off.
1683054056837.png

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I had no problem navigating. Can you see the return button on the bottom right of the screen? If not, you probably have a screen resolution problem and parts of the screen are being cut off.
View attachment 2590690
Yeah, I see the return button. I can move away from the doors, but any time I click to change floors or to go outside it makes the noise like it is doing it and just leaves me where I was. I have no clue what causes it but it is the second time it has happened. The first time I uninstalled and reinstalled and it fixed it until now. Even tried starting a new game and skipping to day 3 and when I do that I get locked in my room and cannot exit.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Odd. It works fine for me. I can navigate normally using your save.
That is very strange. It must be something on my end, but I can't figure out what it could possibly be. I guess I will just uninstall and reinstall....again. Hopefully it doesn't happen a third time.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Time for a new pc? jk

I'd try the standard windows reset problem resolution ideas. Exit and restart the program from the save. Reboot windows. Check that your drivers are up to date. Any any other Mickey Mouse bs required by Microsoft.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Time for a new pc? jk

I'd try the standard windows reset problem resolution ideas. Exit and restart the program from the save. Reboot windows. Check that your drivers are up to date. Any any other Mickey Mouse bs required by Microsoft.
Lol, it better not be time for a new PC already, this was an 1800 dollar gaming PC and has recently had memory, hard drive, and graphics card upgraded. I suppose I could try restarting the computer but not sure why it would run everything else perfectly fine.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I was able to use the save as well, with no issues. You are clicking the 'Floor B' button to move floors? Or, worse comes worse, can you click the button to go outside?

What does your Floor C map look like?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Lol, it better not be time for a new PC already, this was an 1800 dollar gaming PC and has recently had memory, hard drive, and graphics card upgraded. I suppose I could try restarting the computer but not sure why it would run everything else perfectly fine.
A few months ago someone reported problems and I saw that the guy had put a zip folder and files inside the save folder, maybe there is some other file that you put inside the "Save" folder and it is bugging the game? The game looks at all the files inside the Save folder, if there is anything placed inside that is not supposed to be there the game will get all buggy.

Also if you edit 1 of the saves wrongly as I teach here in the post, you will bug all the save system because the game won't be able to read 1 file and will stop reading and even the saves with no problem will not be read by the game.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Looking at the save for Matoyoshi, I see that there is an extra file in the database directory. There is a windows docx file in that directory.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Looking at the save for Matoyoshi, I see that there is an extra file in the database directory. There is a windows docx file in that directory.
Yes, it has 2 Database files and one is a docx file, so I think it can probably have more strange files inside the "Save" folder.

If you can post the entire Save folder here I could take a look at the problem.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
A few months ago someone reported problems and I saw that the guy had put a zip folder and files inside the save folder, maybe there is some other file that you put inside the "Save" folder and it is bugging the game? The game looks at all the files inside the Save folder, if there is anything placed inside that is not supposed to be there the game will get all buggy.

Also if you edit 1 of the saves wrongly as I teach here in the post, you will bug all the save system because the game won't be able to read 1 file and will stop reading and even the saves with no problem will not be read by the game.
I don't know how any other files would get in the save folder but that doesn't seem to be the problem anyway. The game loaded, it just wouldn't let me go anywhere. So far, after the uninstall and reinstall it is working again and I have even been able to get the prison key that I wasn't able to get before. So, I am not sure what happened, but if it worked fine for others, it was probably some issue on my end that fixed itself when I uninstalled and reinstalled. Unfortunately, I can't post the old save folder though because I already uninstalled and reinstalled. If it happens again, I will though.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I was able to use the save as well, with no issues. You are clicking the 'Floor B' button to move floors? Or, worse comes worse, can you click the button to go outside?

What does your Floor C map look like?
Sorry, just saw your comment. Yes, I tried clicking the Floor B button and the map button. Both of them made a sound as if you were moving floors, but neither actually did anything. It wasn't like that the whole time but sometime into the game it did that. All of the maps looked normal. Hopefully it doesn't do it again this time since I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but if it does I will make another post about it.

JohnnyMad

May 24, 2017
I'm stuck at the cookie eater quest. I put only jennifer on rest in a certain hour but she doesn't show in the kitchen. Are there any other variables?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck at the cookie eater quest. I put only jennifer on rest in a certain hour but she doesn't show in the kitchen. Are there any other variables?
Are you sure she is the only one off?
You also need to be working at that hour.

Try at different times in the day.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
IMG_20230508_000311.jpg
Sorry, can anyone help me about the quest , i confuse between shelter storage and squad
The quest need to have 20 gas and food water in shelter storage , not in squad
How do i do , i'm so confused

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 2603437
Sorry, can anyone help me about the quest , i confuse between shelter storage and squad
It should already be there but if its not and its in the squad then choose the squad icon and move the supplies to shelter storage.

chichong

May 7, 2020
View attachment 2603437

Squad is on right side of the screen. To transfer items between them you use the numbered menu in top right. Click on item you want to transfer, then on one of the numbers on that menu. The amount is transferred into the other side (from squad to shelter or from shelter to squad). So if you want to transfer 7 gasoline from your squad to shelter, you click on gasoline on right side, then click 1 two times and 5 one time. You will see on left side that the amount of gasoline is increased by 7.

I hope I was clear enough.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Sorry, can anyone help me about the quest.
The quest has 3 requirements.

20 gas in shelter. You have 95, so check.
20 food in shelter. Generally, all food is in shelter, so as long as you have 20 food right now, not what you will have at the end of the day, you are fine.
A vehicle in the shelter. The quest calls for step van, but any vehicle will do. Again, you need to check that it is on the left hand side of the display. If so, you should be fine. The vehicle in the squad does not count.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes