cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Just asking for a save file doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The game has a lot of stuff going on. Where in the game do you want a save to be? After everything is done? What's the point?

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
That's very odd. The only game crashes I have ever had have been from early versions of the game, or from misediting save files. I personally don't recommend editing save files unless you have lost everything and are trying to recover.

I have quite a few save files available, including several from my tutorial/walkthrough. I have files from days 2,4,5,9,12,14,15,16 and 19 - which is where I ended the tutorial. I have a number of files from later times as well, such as days 21,31,37,39,42,47,49,51,61,65, 74 as well as a few for specific circumstances - such as the Tony ntr route which I played as a matter of completeness.

I'd also suggest getting used to restarting. Also get in the habit of having more than one save file so you don't lose too much time.
Can you post your NTR save here?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Can you post your NTR save here?
Here you go. There is one day to make it through, then the critical NTR path starts at the beginning of the next day. The key is NOT paying taxes. This is a save I created merely to get to this scene, so not all the quests have been done.

Reactions: Furnox and skee23

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Here you go. There is one day to make it through, then the critical NTR path starts at the beginning of the next day. The key is NOT paying taxes. This is a save I created merely to get to this scene, so not all the quests have been done.
Thank you goat

Jun 21, 2017
QoL python script for WaW v0.85. Instructions in script. Password: 13325

edit: typo

Last edited:

Jun 21, 2017
How do you do events where you assign rest and wait at a location? I'm stuck on any quest that requires this. What I'm currently doing is assigning rest, then waiting for everyone to be 'idle' on the world map and going to the location, but nothing happens. Stuck on all of these so far: 'The Gym', 'Bio Lab Research', 'Mystery Of The Cookie Eater'.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you do events where you assign rest and wait at a location? I'm stuck on any quest that requires this. What I'm currently doing is assigning rest, then waiting for everyone to be 'idle' on the world map and going to the location, but nothing happens. Stuck on all of these so far: 'The Gym', 'Bio Lab Research', 'Mystery Of The Cookie Eater'.
The girl must be the only one off at the time you want her there, no one else can be off at that time.

Reactions: 13325 and ZenGarden

Carlostse

Jun 11, 2017
I dont know when there is no "talk" option with AI when I call her to bedroom. I cant invite Tony/Robyn to collect the taxes now...

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
How to find electronic circuit and copper cable for crafting
Copper Cable can only be crafted. 1 Copper Cable is crafted from 1 Copper Plate. Copper Plate can be found in various buildings, such as a Warehouse, or crafted from 10 Scrap Copper (or later - 1 Copper Ore).

Electronic circuits can be crafted. 1 Copper Plate and 1 Plastic Bar produce 3 electronic circuits. Plastic Bars can be found in various buildings, such as a Hospital, or crafted from 10 Scrap Plastic. Electronic Circuits can also be found in various buildings, such as a Hospital.

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I dont know when there is no "talk" option with AI when I call her to bedroom. I cant invite Tony/Robyn to collect the taxes now...
Not really enough information to tell you what to do.

My best guess is that you have completed the dead world quest with Tony's hammer. If so, you can no longer call Tony or Robyn to pay taxes.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes