a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Vote here:
Do you consider the scene in the bathroom with James and Megan to be NTR?
I have forgotten who James and Megan are but if it happen before the game started then its not ntr, MC as far as I can tell was not in a relationship with any one before the war.

To be ntr it must be someone trying to take a lover away from MC during the game.
If a girl is not a lover to MC when it happens its not ntr.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In game terms, James is MC's father. Megan is the one defaulting to 'Teacher'.
Then the question about ntr is NO. Its not ntr because she was not a love interest that was taken away from MC.
MC may have had a crush on her but she was not a love interest.

lMarche

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a bug with Samantha? She never talked to me in the bedroom after taking her out of the chambers. I do see the option to talk to her in the bedroom or try to see a movie with her but when I tried to do so it doesnt show anything. Can anyone help me?

Reactions: vessalius12

jed999

May 26, 2021
LOL !!!.
Stuck in Chamber 04 within the first 10 mins of Gameplay.
Didn't make it through the first day without bugs stopping progress.

Only options are Click "Door" to take you out and then "return" it takes you right back in....

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
LOL !!!.

Only options are Click "Door" to take you out and then "return" it takes you right back in....
If you did not get the fuses and copper cable from the kitchen, there is a copper cable on the bottom of the computer in the center of the chamber, and 2 fuses in the 2 yellow boxes in the center of the "Wall".

jed999

May 26, 2021
If you did not get the fuses and copper cable from the kitchen, there is a copper cable on the bottom of the computer in the center of the chamber, and 2 fuses in the 2 yellow boxes in the center of the "Wall".
I was already inside the chamber and have checked out Mary, I just cannot leave the room
I have all the copper cables and fuses from the kitchen.
Door then return.

Edit:
Restarted from the beginning again and now I can leave chamber 4.

Last edited:

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
I have all the copper cables and fuses from the kitchen but cannot leave the room.
Door then return.

Not much of a game in this state
stopped play long time before, but did not had problem with this...there is writen reason why u cant leave?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
LOL !!!.

Instead of clicking on "return", try clicking on the big door in the middle of the screen.

jed999

May 26, 2021
I was already inside the chamber and have checked out Mary, I just cannot leave the room
I have all the copper cables and fuses from the kitchen.
Door then return.

Edit:
Restarted from the beginning again and now I can leave chamber 4.
Instead of clicking on "return", try clicking on the big door in the middle of the screen.
Yea, tried that it didn't do anything. No "Locked" message or otherwise

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz,I am stuck on "The Dead World" quest.I have completed "Natural Selection" quest.There is no option to talk to Tyreese.
But how can I talk to Tyreese?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Gyz,I am stuck on "The Dead World" quest.I have completed "Natural Selection" quest.There is no option to talk to Tyreese.
But how can I talk to Tyreese?
I guess you don't bother reading the messages that are already here. Or after 5 years here don't know how to do a search?

This was answered just a couple of pages back.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
So,I paid the 100 carbon for the bet, fight and then invited tony again. After that,but there is no option to talk to Tyreese only 2 options,if I choose Tony he only gives water & food that's it,nothing else happens ,is the quest buggy or do I have to do any other quest 1st?
When you invited Tony after the fight, you should have had Tyrese come by and talk to you instead of Tony. This satisfies the requirement of talking to Tyrese to continue the Dead World quest.

If there is another quest to accomplish first, I don't know what it is.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes