a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you don't know who Mike is, you certainly have not done all the quests in the game. He has two (or three) specific quests in the quest table. Look in the database.xml file. There are quests numbered 0-48. I am only missing 37, which CFS has said is related to Mike.

I'll admit that some of the quests are exclusionary. For example, with Robyn you have to do either yourself or Jennifer the first time she takes a pill. This requires at least two different games.
I have created a list of all the quests I have found. I am slowly working on a detailed explanation of each quest, its various steps, and how to get them.
If it requires the futa pill then I don't do futa and if there is another forced futa scene then this game will go into the trash can.
Your forced to watch a futa take one of your girls that is a full blown ntr shit and if it happens again then trash can it goes.

This is the only content I refuse to do so a quest involving that then it never showed up for me.

All my quests are red with "coming soon" on them.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
To my knowledge, all of the futa and ntr paths in this game have alternatives. Unfortunately, not all of the paths are properly labeled.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To my knowledge, all of the futa and ntr paths in this game have alternatives. Unfortunately, not all of the paths are properly labeled.
That one had tit pills but when I click on it nothing happen and the only option that worked was the futa option, if it happens again then it will not be for me.

When there is a forced controversial fetish like ntr, futa and fetishes like this then I will not play.
If there a different route like the tits pills then I would have done that instead but the futa option was the only button that worked and it forced both ntr and futa on the player.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Like I said, not properly labeled. It would be useful if the options had labels about those two topics, at least, since they bring up the most negative comments. However, in that instance, there are two different options to avoid giving the pills - though they are one step before the obvious location. You can choose to not give any pill to Robyn, or you can go straight to paying the taxes instead.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
now im stuck on dead wolr quest, where to find tyresse to talk about girls ?
Tyrese is part of Tony's crew. You need to invite Tony to the NRF, wager with him, then reinvite him to pay the 100 carbon for the bet, go to the fight and then invite tony again. After that, Tyrese should have his own option to talk when paying taxes.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Is there any way to save Angelica & Alexis.I choose the sniper option and the car gets destroyed.
1)Is that suppose to happen,
2)Are they Dead,
3)What option should I choose to save them ? :(
23.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any way to save Angelica & Alexis.I choose the sniper option and the car gets destroyed.
2)Are they Dead,
View attachment 2511806
Its your choice, the rifle is suppose to be able to take out a tank but it never made it into my inventory to be able to use.
It maybe a hidden item for now but its not in my inventory.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
2)Are they Dead,
Option 1 is correct. As long as you remember to visit the hallways on Floors A & B as time progresses, you will get information about them and the option to rescue them.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
any latest save guys? i just want to have fun with the game
Here are two saves. From version 0.83.1, so a couple of new quests might exist.
EndQuest has all the quests completed, but items remain to be researched/built.
AllDone is the conclusion of all research and building.
Neither of these includes the Tony ntr route.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
When there is a forced controversial fetish like ntr, futa and fetishes like this then I will not play.
Not everything is added in yet, which sucks, but it is what it is.

2)Are they Dead,
Choose blowjob for some gas.

C4Sao

Mar 3, 2021
Here are two saves. From version 0.83.1, so a couple of new quests might exist.
EndQuest has all the quests completed, but items remain to be researched/built.
AllDone is the conclusion of all research and building.
Neither of these includes the Tony ntr route.
how do you applied them

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Extract the folder into the 'install location'\WawWin0.84\World After War_Data\Save directory. If you are not on Windows, then I don't know.

• Sad
Reactions: ZenGarden

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
how do you applied them
No offense, but really? If you don't know how to apply verion-specific saves/patches with possible side-effects, do you think it is a good idea to use those external (that means 'NOT YOUR') saves?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes