czertik

Apr 25, 2018
If you researched everything and you now have issues with storage it means you didn't bother to calculate the amount of resources each improvement brings / consumes and just built it because you could.
Here are some numbers:

Food:
You can have max. 13 people in bunker => max. food consumption / day at 4 units / person is 52 units of food.

Each tier of greenhouse or replicator brings 8 food on the table.
That means you need production buildings to have 7 tiers combined for 56 food / day.
Like tier 5 greenhouse and tier 2 replicator. Or tier 4 greenhouse and tier 3 replicator.

Each tier of food building require 8 water to function (besides energy).
So for 7 tier of food buildings you will need... 56 water.

Water:
13 people at 2 units of water means 26 units of water consumption / day
Add 56 water from food production, you get a grand total of 82 units of water used / day.

Each pump tier brings 25 units of water.
Each purifier tier converts 25 dirty water in 25 clean water.
Your 13 people produce 26 units of dirty water.

That means you need a max. tier 2 purifier and a tier 3 pump and you will still have a daily increase.

Energy:
Each solar panel tier means +25 energy.
Each wind turbine tier means +10 energy.

Each tier of greenhouse needs 2 energy. -> tier 5 greenhouse -> 10 energy
Each tier of replicator needs 8 energy. -> tier 2 replicator -> 16 energy
Each tier of water pump needs 2 energy. -> you need max 3 tiers -> 6 energy
Each tier of purifier needs 6 energy. -> you need max 2 tiers -> 12 energy
Total: 44 energy.

So all you need is a tier 2 solar panel and a tier 1 wind turbine (because you will need energy for quests)

Storage:
Each storage capacity upgrade brings 250 units of storage / tier besides fridge with only 50 / tier.

Why exactly do you need that much storage when your daily turnover is less than 100 for each resource?
mayby because i consume 8 food per person ? because i simply love everyone happy and have super morale ? with this food consumption and everthning maxed except food production) i allready hit the ceiling with small increase of any resource (food stay same, carbon 32, clean water increase only by 61 units, energy 186), and since you need a lot of energy for manufturing...so yeah lack of energy storage is limiting, in times in which you just gather resources for manufaturing you manytimes find that you simply lack enough energy to manufature what you want once you have all needed resources.
so yes, in some styles of gameplay lack of enough storage capacity is limiting.
add to it that you consume energy/carbon/food for gifts to girls to improve relationship....

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
You need to catch her again eating the cookies and call the other girls.

I agree on food storage, needs to be way more.

I am looking for the prison key also.
ADD: Found the key card czertik Next to the doors and next to the fuses is the word "ZIP" this box has keys in them so look at all of them.
dont work, when i click on that zip, message pop up that i need key special prison. (how to make sceenshot if needed?).
i tried to look at boxws under zip, but they are not interectble (holding z key show in green box all clickable areas)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
dont work, when i click on that zip, message pop up that i need key special prison. (how to make sceenshot if needed?).
i tried to look at boxws under zip, but they are not interectble (holding z key show in green box all clickable areas)
Get some screwdrivers, spanners and crowbars made then go back to them.
Same in MC's chamber room on the wall but you will also need full blow torches there.

You need to go to every single door in the complex for all the keys.

chichong

May 7, 2020
mayby because i consume 8 food per person ? because i simply love everyone happy and have super morale ? with this food consumption and everthning maxed except food production) i allready hit the ceiling with small increase of any resource (food stay same, carbon 32, clean water increase only by 61 units, energy 186), and since you need a lot of energy for manufturing...so yeah lack of energy storage is limiting, in times in which you just gather resources for manufaturing you manytimes find that you simply lack enough energy to manufature what you want once you have all needed resources.
add to it that you consume energy/carbon/food for gifts to girls to improve relationship....
Extra morale gives you nothing in terms of relationship, productivity or whatnot.
Improving relationship also brings minimal benefits, and story-wise you are required to do it only a couple of times.

In the end what you achieved with your "play style" was lack of storage space. Maybe you should consider adjusting it a bit?
Cheers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Lack of energy storage I have 1300 storage and just a few days of just doing no manufacturing will fill it up.
If your food maxed out every day and you lose some why not give the girls that amount every day and get there love to max?
Once you max out your food your carbon will go up until you max it out without any problem other than losing some food every day.
Lower down the food and water each day and you will fill up both areas without any problems.

The only one I see that is limited is food at 350, this should have gone to at least 700 with all the fridges you make.
Some time when I made a fridge I got 0 increase for storage. ((This could be a bug.)) Or is this intended?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where is the chamber 1 box key, I have open everything else in the complex but not that one box on the wall in MC's chamber.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Not gonna happen. :-/ Too many people with conflicting concepts willing to put their money to keep CPS doing the less important stuff. I just wish he'd work on the game itself and only later come back to satisfy the fetishists.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Not gonna happen. :-/ Too many people with conflicting concepts willing to put their money to keep CPS doing the less important stuff. I just wish he'd work on the game itself and only later come back to satisfy the fetishists.
Just because it happens in 2045 doesn't mean it WON'T happen...

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
how does 1 get to las vegas? the quest isn't red so im assuming theres a way, but i can never make it there before time hits 11:45, so i always return to tx before i can make it there.
is there a way to make a faster car? i still use the van. finished all the researches, so idk if i did a quest out of order to miss out on a faster vehicle or not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how does 1 get to las vegas? the quest isn't red so im assuming theres a way, but i can never make it there before time hits 11:45, so i always return to tx before i can make it there.
is there a way to make a faster car? i still use the van. finished all the researches, so idk if i did a quest out of order to miss out on a faster vehicle or not.
You need to build a Black Hawk HE to get there. World After War 2023-03-28 07-12-41-95.jpg

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
how does 1 get to las vegas?
I usually fly there in the Chinook helicopter. It takes a little over 100 gas roundtrip. You can make it there and back in one day or you can choose to sleep there when you get there. The latter will be more useful later on when you are expected to be able to search the area.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I usually fly there in the Chinook helicopter. It takes a little over 100 gas roundtrip. You can make it there and back in one day or you can choose to sleep there when you get there. The latter will be more useful later on when you are expected to be able to search the area.
I choose the Black Hawk because its a gun ship platform over the Chinook that is a transport platform.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
That might actually matter in a couple of years. :)

I usually only build the one chopper as it is the fastest in game terms.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That might actually matter in a couple of years. :)

I usually only build the one chopper as it is the fastest in game terms.
I will build them all after getting the resources for them, is the Chinook faster than the Black Hawk?
A transport being faster than a fighting platform does not seems that it should be.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Please remember that this is a game, not the real world. The names and characteristics in game terms may or may not be related to what similarly named items may do out here in real life.

But - as a matter of fact, the Chinook is the world's fastest military helicopter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please remember that this is a game, not the real world. The names and characteristics in game terms may or may not be related to what similarly named items may do out here in real life.

But - as a matter of fact, the Chinook is the world's fastest military helicopter.
Its the fastest fixed twin rotor but not the fastest per-say.
Chinook = 188 mph.
Black Hawk = 222 mph.

The Bell Boeing V22 Osprey - 310mph is now the twin rotor fastest and the fastest " helicopter".

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Lack of energy storage I have 1300 storage and just a few days of just doing no manufacturing will fill it up.
If your food maxed out every day and you lose some why not give the girls that amount every day and get there love to max?
Once you max out your food your carbon will go up until you max it out without any problem other than losing some food every day.
Lower down the food and water each day and you will fill up both areas without any problems.

The only one I see that is limited is food at 350, this should have gone to at least 700 with all the fridges you make.
Some time when I made a fridge I got 0 increase for storage. ((This could be a bug.)) Or is this intended?
problem is, that if you have replicator/greenhouse/garbon garden high lvl enough (without any surplus of food at 8 for everone, only carbon surplus), they consume a lot of energy , so you can save around 70 per day without manufacturing, and that is with coal generator which gives 50 energy units. and food producers cant be turned off, so basicaly for food it is to waste or give...and giving some gifts consume some energy too. so yes, if you go "mad" with 8 food for everyone, you are bound to have lack of surpluses for energy and water to some degree (but taht is easily solved by changing rules, while energy managment is imposible).
so one solution is to increase energy production by adding new levels or greatly increase storage capacity so you can use it for rainy day, because of small increase over time.

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes