Sharkfan1026

Oct 16, 2021
Hey is anyone else having the issue where when you try to talk to AI the next day it keeps on saying you already talked to her

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Saves from versions earlier than 0.82 need to open the Menu rules once for the game to reset the daily consumption so that sleeping doesn't cause bugs like not being able to visit or talk to the girls in the shelter again.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Saves from versions earlier than 0.82 need to open the Menu rules once for the game to reset the daily consumption so that sleeping doesn't cause bugs like not being able to visit or talk to the girls in the shelter again.
If that's a bug that's going to stick around I suggest adding an error message when loading a save that would be affected informing people of it ingame.

Reactions: czertik

chichong

May 7, 2020
holy shit let us kill tony and skip his content god dam half the feedback is either complaining about him or bugs.

First of all, I am NOT defending Tony here. But if you kill the main antagonist, what's left to do?
What I do instead is advocating against unavoidable NTR.

Imo Tony should exist. The permanent threat of him invading the bunker and having his way with the girls should be present - it brings tension to the game. But that should happen after a bad decision / bad choice from the player, not to be hidden under an innocent (and in theory risk free) mission of helping the neighbors.

The tension can be escalated by having his raiders attacking scavenging team, cleaning out resource locations - but not by a frontal bunker assault (you have drones, he have a tank - so let's call this "situation" a stand off) and for sure not by taking hostages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, if some other antagonist, more dangerous than him is introduced, I'm all for ganking Tony.

But as it is, he is all we've got as enemy. Mutants are not a danger, there's plenty of resources and the game is already a *bad* dating simulator. Taking Tony out of the picture will just make the game boring, not enjoyable.

On the other hand, imagine this. Combat introduced. Attacks against bunker on constant increasing difficulty. Mutants and raiders. Lack of ammo. Drones un-usable because of it. Maybe a mission to blow up Tony's tank to even the odds. No more hand-holding. No more saved by the bell or deus-ex-machina. People hurt of even dead according to how players act in combat and outside of it.

And imagine the situation situation gets even worse, a lot of people are already in med-bay and many days away from recovering. And maybe Tony would demand one girl in order to stop constant attacks, and you are be forced to pick one - or use the short stick method to give one away for a meager week of truce... now THAT would anger everyone (in game and IRL). And if after a couple of days her abused and now lifeless corpse would be dropped at bunker entrance... well I guess that would match the grim initial settings (world after war) and maybe forge that wimp PC into something else.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Blueberryjam

May 31, 2020
Okay, played this game on and off and I like it. But I am completely stumped on how to get the cat pill. I have completed every quest to red (coming soon) and do not have that option. I saw a comment that you need to sleep in Houston and I have done that multiple times with Mary and I do not get a quest or have a new option with Samantha. Not Able to sleep in Houston alone or with anyone else that I bring. Any ideas?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Cat pill is kind of tricky. You must have completed the initial three tasks in Houston first. I -think- you also have to have researched the centaur pill, but am not certain on that. You then must go to Houston with Mary. Stay there until 21:00 when you can enter the facility to sleep. Make sure to click on the bed to go to sleep, not the option on the lower right that permits you to 'sleep' with someone. The cat pill is not listed on an official quest until you have slept in Houston with Mary. One additional step is that you must visit level A in the NRF home facility. Then, in bedroom conversation with Samantha, you should get the cat pill option to research.

Reactions: Blueberryjam

Blueberryjam

May 31, 2020
Cat pill is kind of tricky. You must have completed the initial three tasks in Houston first. I -think- you also have to have researched the centaur pill, but am not certain on that. You then must go to Houston with Mary. Stay there until 21:00 when you can enter the facility to sleep. Make sure to click on the bed to go to sleep, not the option on the lower right that permits you to 'sleep' with someone. The cat pill is not listed on an official quest until you have slept in Houston with Mary. One additional step is that you must visit level A in the NRF home facility. Then, in bedroom conversation with Samantha, you should get the cat pill option to research.
Clicking on the bed was the missing link for me. I was always hitting the text options. Thanks!

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Okay, played this game on and off and I like it. But I am completely stumped on how to get the cat pill. I have completed every quest to red (coming soon) and do not have that option. I saw a comment that you need to sleep in Houston and I have done that multiple times with Mary and I do not get a quest or have a new option with Samantha. Not Able to sleep in Houston alone or with anyone else that I bring. Any ideas?
Sleep by clicking on the bed.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
2.60 star(s) 61 Votes