ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I am getting black screens during H scenes...is it normal? Like During clicking on Mary in the Chamber facility gives black screen and on the 3rd-4th Day sleeping with Ai - From when u put ur member between her thigh to the point of release there is black screen.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Rare problem on android, some compatibility error with Unity with some android devices, I don't know how to solve it. I have already updated to more recent versions of Unity to see if these problems with android could be solved but they still continue.
No I have this problem on Windows 10 pc.

jackle420

Jan 26, 2021
Does the MC still want to be Tony's bitch, or did he grow a pair yet?
Sadly for some reason he is still a bitch that basically gets ordered around by other people and seems to never grow a pair. Really at the start of the game it is understandable about his response to what he faces, but later on its really just stupid how he thinks peace and love can solve anything in the world they are right now. At the tony story arc I was waiting to see what his response would be later on, but now ist just boring and paying taxes over and over and over its also boring. He could easily find diferent ways to face tony but he just decides to do basically nothing. I get that the MC is kind by nature at the start but like every story,specialy in these kinds of post apocalyptic themes the MC needs to evolve and reasure his and his companions survival at all cost.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Sadly for some reason he is still a bitch that basically gets ordered around by other people and seems to never grow a pair. Really at the start of the game it is understandable about his response to what he faces, but later on its really just stupid how he thinks peace and love can solve anything in the world they are right now. At the tony story arc I was waiting to see what his response would be later on, but now ist just boring and paying taxes over and over and over its also boring. He could easily find diferent ways to face tony but he just decides to do basically nothing. I get that the MC is kind by nature at the start but like every story,specialy in these kinds of post apocalyptic themes the MC needs to evolve and reasure his and his companions survival at all cost.
Its simple really no more Tony no more ntr and we can't have that can we?

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Guys, I refuse to play this game again.
And I just don't want to play as a bug.
The bug is that you cannot talk to the character until you go into the rules.
This is very tiring and distracts from the game.
Until the bug is fixed or the save for this version (0.83.1) is given, I won’t play it

chichong

May 7, 2020
I keep coming back to see if things have improved - but they didn't. If anything they become worse.
On top of already glaring issues regarding UI, game-play, story-line, forced gay interaction, women with deformed breasts (seriously, there is a huge difference between big tits and giant udders - btw, why there is no pill for lowering the size of the breasts, only for enlarging?) ... now there is the unavoidable ntr.

I get why the patrons want to pay money for it. I really do. PC looks and acts like a whimp, he's a rich spoiled boy who slept over the apocalypse and now owns a safe place and a harem of girls. No effort involved, no sacrifices, all the goodies are just given to him. Cpt. Marvel much? Because of that he's pretty much everyone's target of choice for abuse, and if he were a NPC, I'd trash / beat / step on his balls myself.

... But he is NOT a NPC. He's the player. He's you. He's me. He's us. Those girls and that bunker are ours. And honestly I don't feel like sharing them with a bunch of unwashed raiders.

However... I saw people saying "a bunker full of weapons" "attack helicopters" blah blah. You, guys, realize that those weapons need people to wield them. And besides Mary, maybe Suzy or Sakura no bunker resident have combat training.

This was me ranting because there is potential for a decent game here and devs keep bending it to the whims of every patron. Yeah, I get it, they make the game to earn money. But there's plenty of dissatisfied people around hinting at the fact the latest decisions are not exactly popular.

Reactions: BlackWyvern

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I keep coming back to see if things have improved - but they didn't. If anything they become worse.
On top of already glaring issues regarding UI, game-play, story-line, forced gay interaction, women with deformed breasts (seriously, there is a huge difference between big tits and giant udders - btw, why there is no pill for lowering the size of the breasts, only for enlarging?) ... now there is the unavoidable ntr.

I get why the patrons want to pay money for it. I really do. PC looks and acts like a whimp, he's a rich spoiled boy who slept over the apocalypse and now owns a safe place and a harem of girls. No effort involved, no sacrifices, all the goodies are just given to him. Cpt. Marvel much? Because of that he's pretty much everyone's target of choice for abuse, and if he were a NPC, I'd trash / beat / step on his balls myself.

... But he is NOT a NPC. He's the player. He's you. He's me. He's us. Those girls and that bunker are ours. And honestly I don't feel like sharing them with a bunch of unwashed raiders.

However... I saw people saying "a bunker full of weapons" "attack helicopters" blah blah. You, guys, realize that those weapons need people to wield them. And besides Mary, maybe Suzy or Sakura no bunker resident have combat training.

This was me ranting because there is potential for a decent game here and devs keep bending it to the whims of every patron. Yeah, I get it, they make the game to earn money. But there's plenty of dissatisfied people around hinting at the fact the latest decisions are not exactly popular.
People come here complaining about the UI, but do not point out exactly which part of the UI specifically needs to be better worked on.

One fact is that this game was not made to be played on Android, the UI is terrible to be played on Android, but people asked for many months to make the game available for Android, and I did what I could to make the save compatible with Android and added some small things like being able to zoom in and out on the map for example. That's it, I'm not going to work on a totally new UI specifically for the few people who play on android.

Another thing is that you can easily jump to craft, build, research, work schedule and Summary by pressing 1 to 5 on your keyboard. However again this cannot be done on android.

• Angry
Reactions: Ser Lordypants

chichong

May 7, 2020
People come here complaining about the UI, but do not point out exactly which part of the UI specifically needs to be better worked on.
Here are a couple of pointers:
- For starters the UI doesn't scale well with resolutions.
- The distance between various resources pictograms is static, meaning 111/200 have the same amount of space assigned as 799/900. Also distance between the moral and clock is unnecessary big. You will mostly have 5 digits there.
- Graphic is very rough, font is too thick, line width too big.
- Some pictogram squares use rounded corners some others don't.
- No consistency in mouse-over for buttons. Different colors, some change color, some don't, one even changes size for no reason.
- Primary colors everywhere. Try nuances because everything looks like a html without css.
- Font size. Pick a font size, and stick with it. Bunker map is... not nice at all because of that, really.
- Right side buttons governing movement from one room to another and/or to map - have different size and font sizes and font weight. Various room have "exit" button in the middle, sometimes displaced to the right, sometimes in the far right. Prison seems to be the only room with decent buttons. Also decide about their transparency.
- Speaking of buttons - they are so plain and boring. Give them a frame, simulate a shadow, make them more than some simple labels / links.
- Some colors go well together, some don't. On squad management screen you have white/red buttons on top, blue star on left, light green and pink-ish buttons below,navy blue on right, army green below and neon green on bottom. On top of that you have 4 types of fonts. In the same screen. Do you really like how this looks? See the screen-shot in case you need a reminder.
- Interface is confusing and only works sometimes. Assigning weapons for squad members for example. Those weapons does not appear in squad inventory for the selected member but appear for main character. Sometimes the squad member doesn't even show at all.
- Some interface buttons have no indication they are clickable.
- Day summary is not organised. Eg. the "ins" and "outs" are placed apart, you don't have a net gain / loss total. Generally accepted color codes (red for outs / loses, green for ins /gains) were not used - I suppose because the color of choice for background was "military green".
- Even I know about short keys, I keep using right-click and chose from radial menu (because a quick double right click also shows and hides the resources bar). Despite the fact that in this game sex scenes are few, far between and extremely similar, do you really expect players in a sex game to play with both hands on keyboard?
- Map zooming works against you, each morning you start with the map zoomed in - doesn't keep the precedent day setting.
- Map panning have the directions reversed and the pan amount is huge. If I drag from right to left I expect for map to go in this --> direction (like in Photoshop when you press space), not the opposite and the amount it moves should match the drag distance somehow.
- Speaking of general UI design, info boxes when hovering mouse over icons would go a long way.

Btw, never tried to play the game on the phone. Only PC (win 7) and laptop (win 10).

There you go. Some glaring issues. Just remember, people see the interface, not the engine. A good looking and functional interface makes everything better and grants a lot of leniency.

Edit: extra info

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
V 0.84
New content:

- Small progress on the "Angelicare" quest.
- Small progress on the "Pain and Pleasure" quest.
- Small progress on the "Dominance" quest.

Minor changes:

-The combat test site has been deactivated and will be activated in the next update when the new mechanics are working without bugs.
-UI postponed to v 0.86.

GOOGLE DRIVE

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA

WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WorldAfterWar-0.84
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes