• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
v 0.83.1
New content:

- Small progress on the "Saving a Ghost Reaper" quest.
- 01 new option with Ai in the Living Room.
- 01 new pill option with Ashley in the bedroom.

Minor changes:

- Language System working.
- New recruits receive the 2 variable daily food and water consumption correctly.
- Combat content postponed.
- Fixed an issue where the rules and work schedule UI was not working correctly.
- When starting a new game Ai and MC correctly have a daily consumption of 2 food and 20 water, not zero.

GOOGLE DRIVE

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:
Google Drive

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link: Google Drive

MAC GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link: Google Drive

LINUX GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link: Google Drive

MEGA

WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:
Mega

ANDROID MEGA Download Link: Mega
I'm having trouble with the Angelicare quest.
It says got to floor A once I have 10 hearts with Angelica which I do, but nothing triggers when I go there even when I put her on rest time there.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
How do you fix the game screen on the Mac version. It doesn't fit on the game screen and the confirm button to start new game doesn't work.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This game is not so bad once you figure out how everything works. The scheduling and the resource depositing threw me off and I couldn't progress quests. Got that all figured out. Traveling was a pain in the ass (takes too much time) until you build black hawk or w/e its call here after that going from point \A to point B is quick.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I would say that the game just needs many improvements, stuff like actually being able to schedule the party that leaves to get resources rather than manually doing it, in fact it would be fairly easy to save a route and letting the outside party just follow it, same for crafting.

If the game had it added and it also got a skip day button then it would be much easier and less boring to play, many times you just want to improve some buildings and it can get annoying having to wait all day and go to sleep.

Lastly it just needs to improve interactions with characters, be it NPC x NPC or MC x NPC, the game is very basic on it and doesn't truly know how to develop the interactions, just to give an example:

-In the case of Michelle and the cookies het attitude should change depending on how much she likes you:

*0-20 relationship: She would feel relunctant and only accept basic favours like kissing you or letting you grope her.
*21-40 relationship: She will be a bit more playful, going near the MC and touching his dick while asking what could she do to earn forgiveness.
*41-60 relationship: She will be even more forward and use sarcasm to express how much of a bad girl she is and that she needs some punishment
*61-100 relationship: When she notices you she will let her botton clothes fall and comment about how bad she is and that she needs a through and deep punishment.

It's just the basic cookie event but you notice clear changes depending on your relationship with her, if you even more add some variations to it to spice the scene up then suddenly it improved a lot.

Also making the game be more reactive and less player action based would make the same interactions into something with more dynamism, for example take the Robyn x Michelle thing, the way the game makes it happen is heavily scripted atm, if rather than that the game gave a relationship value to that and compared it to the relationship between the MC and Michelle it could give a more dynamic evolution and it could also give the player some ways to counter it, making it more gameplay based.

So yeah, overall it needs more depth in the relationships and a way few improvements to gameplay (save travel schedule, skip day, save crafting schedule...)

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
I must be missing something... where do I get ammo for the weapons? Find it somewhere? Craft it? I have AKA7 MS5/4, Revolver, 357, etc

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I am getting black screens during H scenes...is it normal? Like During clicking on Mary in the Chamber facility gives black screen and on the 3rd-4th Day sleeping with Ai - From when u put ur member between her thigh to the point of release there is black screen.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Rare problem on android, some compatibility error with Unity with some android devices, I don't know how to solve it. I have already updated to more recent versions of Unity to see if these problems with android could be solved but they still continue.
No I have this problem on Windows 10 pc.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes