czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Its the fastest fixed twin rotor but not the fastest per-say.
Chinook = 188 mph.
Black Hawk = 222 mph.

The Bell Boeing V22 Osprey - 310mph is now the twin rotor fastest and the fastest " helicopter".
jup, i will love to have v22 osprey added to game, or even curently developed valor, after all this game is suposed to happen in future right ? so lets add some todays prototypes to game as full production models.

Reactions: a1fox3

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
You need to build a Black Hawk HE to get there. View attachment 2501225
damn... this whole time i had the fastest means of transport already made, but because of the whole "battery 0%" description. i never thought of using it.
now i came upon another issue. there is a quest to check on Megan, i assumed it was related to Vegas, but she wasn't there. where is she and how can i check on her if anyone knows :D

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
damn... this whole time i had the fastest means of transport already made, but because of the whole "battery 0%" description.
now i came upon another issue. there is a quest to check on Megan, i assumed it was related to Vegas, but she wasn't there. where is she and how can i check on her if anyone knows :D
You should have meet them on the way there or on the way back from New Mexico compound.
You get info from Dallas, Major Tom after helping him out once or twice.

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
You should have meet them on the way there or on the way back from New Mexico compound.
You get info from Dallas, Major Tom after helping him out once or twice.
i never noticed the dialogue pop up about megan and sarah being sent to the prison. i just saw that they were there. ty for trying to help :) it was a real headache tryin to figure out where tf they are :D since i couldnt remember ever meeting them in the game....

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Get some screwdrivers, spanners and crowbars made then go back to them.
Same in MC's chamber room on the wall but you will also need full blow torches there.

You need to go to every single door in the complex for all the keys.
will try to do that. i u have scredrivers, spaners and crowbars manufactured, but misted i need them to use them manualy on them.
to dev - how hard it will be to add check if player have needed tool at backpack and automaticlay use it, instead of using it manualy ? and changing of text that instead of keykard xxx you need screwdriver..etc. it will grealy reduce confusion among players and improve gameply/qol.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
will try to do that. i u have scredrivers, spaners and crowbars manufactured, but misted i need them to use them manualy on them.
to dev - how hard it will be to add check if player have needed tool at backpack and automaticlay use it, instead of using it manualy ? and changing of text that instead of keykard xxx you need screwdriver..etc. it will grealy reduce confusion among players and improve gameply/qol.
You do auto use them after you make them regardless of where there at.
It tells you on some of the boxes what you need but ya the ZIP boxes say you need a key or something.

Neotorai

Jul 5, 2020
I can´t finish the quest the dead world: see megan and the natural selection: talk with sakura in the prison
Help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can´t finish the quest the dead world: see megan and the natural selection: talk with sakura in the prison
Help
You may need to work on other quests to get this one to trigger.

Upload your save for this and I can take a look at it.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
You do auto use them after you make them regardless of where there at.
It tells you on some of the boxes what you need but ya the ZIP boxes say you need a key or something.
well, i did have manufactired them and a lot of it (just ordered 10 pcs of every single of them to be sure, since thiers numbers dont show on backpack, be it item or resorces), and clicking on zip doing exactly nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well, i did have manufactired them and a lot of it (just ordered 10 pcs of every single of them to be sure, since thiers numbers dont show on backpack, be it item or resorces), and clicking on zip doing exactly nothing.
Did you go to all 3 floors and open up all the smaller boxes below the ZIP box, then go to the kitchen and open up all the locked doors and such?
Also MC's chamber on the wall with full blow torches?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
and few more things which need to be improved imo, and that is when you manage squad expedition add 10/20/30x multiplier to resources screen to recuce amount of clicks needed to put resources there OR add there buton to auto load all needed resources for quest xxx
similiar to gasoline, put there slider for which amount of fuel you want to mantain (again to reduce micromanagment) and needed clicks or create fuel tank for every vehicle with selectable amount of desired fill amount (again with option to auto refual to max), dont prevent to carry extra fuel in cargo hold.
and since now we can at least manufacture weapons, pls, pls, pls make them stackable, so you have dispalyed say 10x kitchen knife instead of 10x displays of single knife. it will make rearming of crew way more convient once you researched and manufatured more weapons.
with multiple weapons as now it is simply clusterfuck.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Did you go to all 3 floors and open up all the smaller boxes below the ZIP box, then go to the kitchen and open up all the locked doors and such?
Also MC's chamber on the wall with full blow torches?
since these small boxes under zip box are not clickable at all, so i asume i did allready clicked them in the pass, or miss something to make them clicable, i returned to this game after long time so memory is not perfect.
for kitchen, yes, im 100% sure that i looked everywhere posible (z key green boxes are great help).
for mc chamber, yeah, i remeber doing soemthing with blowtorches there in the past. onlyest clicable thing in mc chamber remains square with f1 on it (at wall) and it displays i need chamber 01 box key, all i have in inventory is small hardbox chamber 01 key.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
since these small boxes under zip box are not clickable at all, so i asume i did allready clicked them in the pass, or miss something to make them clicable, i returned to this game after long time so memory is not perfect.
for kitchen, yes, im 100% sure that i looked everywhere posible (z key green boxes are great help).
for mc chamber, yeah, i remeber doing soemthing with blowtorches there in the past. onlyest clicable thing in mc chamber remains square with f1 on it (at wall) and it displays i need chamber 01 box key, all i have in inventory is small hardbox chamber 01 key.
Up load your save and I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok, here we go
All the doors are open and it shows all the cabinets doors have not been open and you can just go there and open most of them.

So what is it that you can not do?

Also it looks like you some how cheated items and you may have broken this save with cheating, to many fusses and cables were left is some of the smaller boxes and the kitchen that tells me you had to cheat them instead of finding them and this may have broken the save file.

Maybe do the quest and see if anything will open up for you.
I don't remember how I got all the kitchen keys that you are missing but go open up all of them using the Z key to highlight them for you.
Try the door if you go through then you used that key already and the zip box is no longer needed for anything because you got the door open already with that key.

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes