cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
is Samantha Quest still error Bug, when Samantha Wakeup but not visit MC Room ?
This can occur with almost any of the 4 additional characters that start in the chamber.

You have to be in the NRF and not have any other odd reactions that occur on the day they either are released from the chamber (not certain on this one, but I seem to recall that it has happened at least once to me) and on the day after they are released when they appear and talk to you.

This might also apply to others later that have special conditions to first appear to you, such as Sakura, Alexi, Megan and Sarah.

If you are in the NRF and something happens that blocks their appearance, you can edit the save file and change the time back to 8:00. If you are not in the NRF (such as staying overnight in Houston) you are out of luck, though I think you could also edit the save file - I'm just not sure what to edit in that case.

Last edited:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i have a bug for the Step Van i built 2 of them one in the storage and one in the squad and i have gas and units of food? i have tons of food in the shelter and gas(cheat) but every time i talk to Ai it says i need a vehicle and 20 units of food and gas and in storage not in squad to talk to them

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
hi guys.
anyone share full save for 0.85
Why would anyone really want a full save? A save at certain points or for a specific quest might make sense. If everything is already done, why play the game?

I have posted 3 separate saves here in the last month. One with all the quests done, one at the end of all that can be done - all research done and all buildings built - and one special one for the significant parts of the Tony ntr quest.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
There really isn't much to the My Bro Quest at the moment (as of 0.85). You need to visit Mike 4 times and invite him to the NRF. Once there, you start the quest when you enter floor A. That's all there is at the moment.

Reactions: doomulol

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Here you go. There is one day to make it through, then the critical NTR path starts at the beginning of the next day. The key is NOT paying taxes. This is a save I created merely to get to this scene, so not all the quests have been done.
Question saw you put out this save, but does it do anything past the initial scene? Where tony screws someone so he doesn't "die"? My current and only save went past this point, and I had been too lazy to make a whole new run. But figured I'd check out the content, but was just wondering if that's the only sign of tony's wrath if you don't give him resources. Although oddly even when I'm not donating, he still seems to be gaining a small amount of resources per day.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The quest continues past this point. There were two brief encounters before this point, but they can be repeated. As the quest info screen states, you merely have to invite Tony over again and talk about alternatives to paying taxes.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
The quest continues past this point. There were two brief encounters before this point, but they can be repeated. As the quest info screen states, you merely have to invite Tony over again and talk about alternatives to paying taxes.
Gotcha so it just enables the NTR stuff that has been slowly added over the last few months when it came to his scenes. Initially when I tried this game out last year I remember people saying there were two game overs. One with and one without Tony. Never had the desire to tank my playthrough given I've built up so many supplies it take forever to drain mine or I guess Tony to lose his? But was curious if there was a scene I hadn't watched yet.

Thanks.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
About the Prison Key. First, I have read through the posts here and I have seen people saying where it is. However, I have opened every single box on every single door and every single thing in the kitchen and have not found the prison key. I really do not want to have to start over as I am already 138 days in. Is there any way to get it without having to start over?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
About the Prison Key. First, I have read through the posts here and I have seen people saying where it is. However, I have opened every single box on every single door and every single thing in the kitchen and have not found the prison key. I really do not want to have to start over as I am already 138 days in. Is there any way to get it without having to start over?
If you have opened all the boxes on Floor A, B and C, you will have keys or access cards in the MC inventory(not the squad inventory), you need to open the inventory and use these items either in the correct door "Zip" container or in one of the kitchen drawers.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
If you have opened all the boxes on Floor A, B and C, you will have keys or access cards in the MC inventory(not the squad inventory), you need to open the inventory and use these items either in the correct door "Zip" container or in one of the kitchen drawers.
Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't seem to matter. I do not know what happened but I closed the game and then reloaded it and now nothing wants to work. I can't go through any door or leave the shelter at all. So, guess I will have no choice but to restart now.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't seem to matter. I do not know what happened but I closed the game and then reloaded it and now nothing wants to work. I can't go through any door or leave the shelter at all. So, guess I will have no choice but to restart now.
Send me your zipped Save folder and I can see what happened.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Send me your zipped Save folder and I can see what happened.
I would, but I basically had to uninstall and reinstall the game to get it to work again. Sucks to lose all that progress, but it is easier to gain the progress again after playing that far in and knowing what to do. So, I guess it is better this way.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, guess I am done with this game. I uninstalled and reinstalled, started all over, went through everything again and get to the Sakura part and still can't "visit her in the prison" because I cannot get the prison key anywhere and again the game just decided not to work anymore. If someone will explain how to attach a save file for the game and not the entire save file folder, I will attach it.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Ok, guess I am done with this game. I uninstalled and reinstalled, started all over, went through everything again and get to the Sakura part and still can't "visit her in the prison" because I cannot get the prison key anywhere and again the game just decided not to work anymore. If someone will explain how to attach a save file for the game and not the entire save file folder, I will attach it.
The save is the entire folder with the name of the save you created at the beginning of the game.

Assuming you are on Windows: right-click on the folder name and 'send to' 'compressed (zipped) folder'.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
The save is the entire folder with the name of the save you created at the beginning of the game.

Assuming you are on Windows: right-click on the folder name and 'send to' 'compressed (zipped) folder'.
Thanks, that was confusing me a bit. So, now I believe I have attached my save, if anyone wants to take a look and see if they can figure out what is going on with it.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Thanks, that was confusing me a bit. So, now I believe I have attached my save, if anyone wants to take a look and see if they can figure out what is going on with it.
Checked your save. It appears that you have not opened any of the zip boxes on the doors. If you look at your inventory, you will see several 'Key Special x'. The zip box on the door (right next to the fuses) for the room x can be opened. The prison access card is in the one for the hanger.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes