Sephique

Oct 1, 2019
Possible ideas.
- Calls could be made by the command center, with the red telephone (possibly changing it to a radio station) this will avoid using the only daily visit to see AI.
- A page of the constructions made or to be made and their more detailed effects, a diagram on the installations and why not a Glossary.
- Repeatable quests could be added, such as having to consult the diagram of the installations to order repairs for the damage that occurred during the night or due to a now too weak.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I swear to god, this game is soo good but so awful at the same time. Mr Crazy, i'll say my comments and i hope they work for a QOL update.

First, the things that Sephique mentioned in his comment, previous to mine.

Second, implementing a less messy "open shit, get a key, open other shit that won't work because you need another key, get screwdrivers and shit, use them 1 - 2 times and they magically break, waste A LOT OF RESOURCES IN SCREWDRIVERS AND BLOWTORCHS". I'm not half sure why the fuck they would hide everything everywhere and need tools to get them out. Is a hidden shelter, not fucking where's wally.

Third, combat system. And probably random encounters. I swear is boring when you're raiding 40 buildings in a row and don't even encounter some random guy, zombie, or even piss. I'm sure is not easy, but it needs it.

fourth, there's any way to make lunch from 11 to 12? it being time restricted doesn't really help. and sometimes i forget lol

that's all for now. i'll edit if something more comes to mind. besides that, game has good story, interesting mechanics and everything else. it just needs things.

thanks.

EDIT: okay. first edit.

1st: Why the fuck there's MINUS FOOD? shouldn't it stay at fucking 0? who the fuck gave us food and why we're in debt?
2nd: thanks to the minus food thing, now instead of getting food i lose food. destroyed my game file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like, why? just make it stay at 0. don't go down.
and i got into this shit mess because i accidentally recruited the 4 girls. *sigh* this is annoying.
atleast is easy to cheat, so i took the minus food out and it fixed itself. But it was painful.

2nd and probably last edit:
please, for the sake and love of god, let us talk to the same character atleast 2 TIMES or introduce a button to skip an entire day. I swear i can't speedrun nor do anything fast in thisdamn game because of the "talk one day with one character, then you gotta talk to him 4 times in a row again".

Last edited:

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Can the dev please change the default relationships/roles between characters? Why the fuck are all of them "Landlord", "Tenant", "Roommate", etc...? I can probably guess what their actual relationships/roles are supposed to be, but changing all of their roles to something that's in line with how they act is super annoying.

Last edited:

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Can the dev please change the default relationships/roles between characters? Why the fuck are all of them "Landlord", "Tenant", "Roommate", etc...? I can probably guess what their actual relationships/roles are supposed to be, but changing all of their roles to something that's in line with how they act is super annoying.
Or just straight up make them say the name of the person.
Literally it won't change anything if they do it like that. lol

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Or just straight up make them say the name of the person.
Literally it won't change anything if they do it like that. lol
Number one, why do I have to waste my time changing the characters' roles to reflect their actual relationships? Two, you can't simply just make them say their name because how are you supposed to resolve this in pic related then:
Screenshot 2023-06-03 195740.png

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Pateron rules prevents them from doing so. Most games that have incest either have separate downloads for patching this or go the same route as the dev did and have the players input them themselves once in game.

Reactions: PofB

Mettie

Oct 11, 2017
Here you go. There is one day to make it through, then the critical NTR path starts at the beginning of the next day. The key is NOT paying taxes. This is a save I created merely to get to this scene, so not all the quests have been done.
Not working for 0.86, only white screen when loading... Will be thankful for new full save!

Reactions: Jackson2204

tryatry

Jul 17, 2017
Is it normal to for the event scenes to be all black? Can see the buttons and the slider, everything else is black

Jan 9, 2019
Hey Guys,
i dont know how to play this game. What have i to do to get some ressources? I cant loot or anything.
Tell me in slow steps wtf is going on. Even the Walkthrough tell me only "go to a warehouse" but HOW?

thanks in advance.
It seems nobody ever answered this, and I am stuck trying to figure this out. How does one go outside? Finally figured it out. For any person that ever needs this, click the blue star in the top left corner. This will put a highlight blue star icon onto the map. That represents the people in the squad. THEN click the destination icon of choice.

Also the map is a real pain in the butt. Somebody mentioned adding a WASD or even an arrow key function for it. I would like to follow up on that, and ask for that to be added as I got extremely frustrated trying to maneuver the map. Currently, I dread the possibility of moving it and hope to never have to.

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
It seems nobody ever answered this, and I am stuck trying to figure this out. How does one go outside? Finally figured it out. For any person that ever needs this, click the blue star in the top left corner. This will put a highlight blue star icon onto the map. That represents the people in the squad. THEN click the destination icon of choice.

Also the map is a real pain in the butt. Somebody mentioned adding a WASD or even an arrow key function for it. I would like to follow up on that, and ask for that to be added as I got extremely frustrated trying to maneuver the map. Currently, I dread the possibility of moving it and hope to never have to.
If you want a more detailed explanation of navigation and the rest of the game, I suggest you look at the walkthrough/tutorial I posted around the end of March.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes