2.60 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 9, 2020
I really really want to like this game(I really really want to get back to continue the monica/mom(maid) shopping trip from the first edition of the game!).

Finally there's a hint system but you only get it after you buy a new phone, so before that you need to pay attention to the dialogue to figure out what to do, which isn't great if you saved in the middle of that portion of the game and come back to it months later and forget what to do. You essentially have to start over to figure out things(I had to as my game was stuck at the shopping list), but that's a minor thing going forward.

The sandbox still requires a lot of clicking random rooms to figure out if someone is there, and then if they even have a new event, because not everything is listed in the hints. I now have three quests that require me to wait for a message from someone (spa, project partner, and cucumber freak), I have no clue how many days to wait, or if this is the end of the update.

The school events are on repeat after a couple events, the gym is closed so I can't work out, and now I need to camp out some events to figure out if they have more content (monica swim lessons, monica exercise, monica drink, monica shopping trip), not to mention all the jobs for the grocery, library, spa, which will be annoying since you can't skip time from anywhere, you basically have to go back to your room to study to skip, or on the main map, but not while you're in buildings. It would be helpful of the hints system could let us know if there's no more content with the character in the current version.

This is why people tend to hate sandbox games. :)

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
So this game suffered the same transformation as Red Falls. They changed that title from "Red Falls" to "Helping the Hotties" and removed the incest, exactly what happened here.

Why on earth would they do that?:eek:
It's just another sold-out developer (patreon whore) of Patreon who prefers to please its impositions, even if it displeases many users

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
I'm sorry but Silent House was much better. It's a shame that there is no ntr and incest. I think a lot of people have lost interest in this game
actually its about time to ntr be implemented just like gay content too. mc can ''inspect'' Jack when he's sleeping. so you guys dont be surprised with that

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
God damn, the hell is that MC. Actually thought that was 2 women on the banner.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I actually think this game has potential.

The renders are amazing and the women very beautiful. The MC is very feminine looking but I don't really mind that, and generally I'm not against sandbox games.

However this is an example of the worst kind of sandbox where there's almost no hints or help to tell you what to do or where to go. You have to just wander around the giant map and hope you stumble across a scene. I also don't think there's anything telling you the update is finished so you could just be going round and round in circles trying to find new content that doesn't exist.

So the potential is there to be a fun game but it needs a lot of work.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes