2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Jrange02

Mar 12, 2022
My honest thoughts on the game after playing since pre prologue >>
Pros:
Top Tier Renders
Amazing character designs (Other than Mc looking Feminine)
Decent-Great Story so far

Cons:
No real hint system which is crucial for sandbox games
Removed Incest which I would say is personal preference but since it was already implented in prologue I assume there would at least be an option
Nsfw conent is very soft (for now at least)
- Most of these can be fixed or added which I hope the dev does, the game has extreme potential Ijust hope it doesn't get abandoned

oyiste

Jun 30, 2018
Hello. I´m stuck, according with "roadmap" the only option I have is going to the tattoo salon, but all buildings are locked, either this update finishes here or I´m missing something... any idea please?

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
Man even though the devs said they'll change the protag according to the story I still cant come to like the MC. Makes me want to hit him for some reason. Are they planning to make him transition in the future story? If that's the case then i can understand why they chose this model I guess. How are they planning to implement incest again? I guess they'll make the maid or the landlady his long lost biological mom? I don't mind sandbox if it's done right. This isint done right yet. Playing this game only for the milfs so let's see how it goes in the future. If you can I would rather you bring back Silent House storyline

Ryanair

Dec 14, 2021
Guys please where is the tattoo shop I looked for this shop for a while and I can't find it

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone, a quick question.
how to get version v0.1.0.beta on Android?
THANKS

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1698854479779.png ...I sit and click the mouse for an hour. NOTHING HAPPENS.Why complicate the game so much???....Simplify the process. o_O o_O o_O o_O :cautious::cautious:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1698854736852.png Judging by the map and the number of blocked objects, your game will last forever....MAKE MOVEMENT AND OBJECTIVES ACCESSIBLE. :unsure: Hints and consistency are a must......."confusion" :(

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes