D

Deleted member 1371216

Ahh yes, living with your step-steptwinsisters, step-stepmother and dead father (he's in the basement).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
2D art games need to really step up their game, either with really good art or an interesting aesthetic. Not good 2D art was fine in the 90s on newgrounds. Sure this shouldn't be applied to single devs, but it kind of needs too. You are competing with summertime saga, milky touch, aurelia, red string, bizzareholyland, and a bunch of others. If you aren't standing out, then you will be left behind.

Secondly why does the first preview have guys from the show "Lost"? Hurley and Jack I think.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Looks pretty good, i'll wait a bit because the game will have alot of kinks that i personally don't like so i want to see if it's forced or optional. Good luck to the devs.

Straight from their website:
Expect Naughty, Awkward, Kinky funny situations in the story but also sexual fetishes shown in freshly new and gentle way. Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Gloryholes, Hidden sex, Step-Sister, Step-Brother, Kissing, Domination, Insertion, Lesbians, Twins, Dirty Talk, Missionary, Slave Roleplay, Licking, Sex-toys, Threesome, Costumes, Milf, Age-play, Bareback, Foursome, Public Sex, Submission, Pregnant, Pissing, Exhibitionism, Blindfold, Squirting, Fisting, Secret Sex, Gloryhole, Love story, Girlfriend, Fingering, Swingers, X-ray, Aheago, Waifu, Hentai references, Sedductive, sexy, joy and JOI conversations.
This is just to get SEO to catch the website when searching for "naughty game pregnant step-sister twins"... fuuuuck.

Doesn't even seem like there is the LEAST BIT raunchy material in it.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
hey guys , can you pls tell me if there is worh the time this game , i realise it's an alpha and don't have much contend but do we have interested action here ?

Cornholio128

Jun 7, 2021
The game is short, maybe 20-30 minutes of linear story. Once you finish day one, you can't do anything else. The story so far is bad. Not only bad writing, but many, many spelling mistakes. It needs a lot of work.

Reactions: qawser and Moisan4

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The is Not too bad, has potential, but odd translations are messing with my head o_O
During homework with little sister the game goes back to morning scenes :unsure: Anybody else getting that?
And why do you have to go to the main screen to load a save? :cautious:

Aug 30, 2021
Hello Everyone

We didn't even know our game got here, thank you for that strangers. We are small and humble team of 3 friends who listen to your comments so please feel free to share what would you like to change, we will seriously consider each and every advice we get.

There was an idea where we wanted to combine FUN + NAUGHTY stuff together in a game which anyone can play. Please imagine what our game could become according to your ideas, now 30.8.2021 we have barely first 14 patrons so it's very early phase of the game yet. We plan to add much more content and especially sex scenes very soon.

0.12.5 UPDATE PUBLIC RELEASE.png

If I may I would like to answer some of your questions:
Open world:
The first game version stopped game-play basically after 60 minutes in player room, in 1st update we opened up the world and we would like to unlock more locations story wise.

We experienced bugs
Please report them to us and we will fix them as soon as possible - every day we go through the list. Also please have patience with us, we are working on the project after real work as much as we can.

Will the game be the money rip off?
Nope we want to have our game totally FREE and live from any optional Patreon donations - in exchange you gain votes for next update direction. We do not plant to turn game into paid mode.

Another Summertime Saga game?
To be honest we started working on the project 3,5 years ago when SS was much smaller, so we had inspirations primarily in school Japanese VN's and our goal was to create something similar in western style, like "not just another teenage movie" or "american pie" with combination of "himym" and fun crazy stuff of "big bang theory".

When will be the next update?
Next update will be in matter of few days with new portion of voted content and many MAJOR BUG-FIXES. (yup current version was buggy)

Plans for content?
We aim to use our time and resources as much as we can and put the content patrons will vote. It could be much more just like the way players want. (We are very open to all suggestions)

Thank you very much for your comments and looking forward for more. Love ya, cheers!

Reactions: XoticRealmZ
Aug 30, 2021
We have just released a new update 0.12.8 - Major bug-fix, new features and story updates.
0.12.8 logo vytunenejsie_cistejsie.png
Whats new in 0.12.8?
New fast forward skip button for conversations - activated by "Left Ctrl",New bug reporting button,New Auto-Time forwarding system,new sounds,new effects, map location info (when you hover mouse over them), Cinema design reworked + 1 new movie, Performance and stability fixes, Major stuck issues fixed, Continuity issues resolved, Problems when two talks overlapped (while in-talk location changes)

Tell us what you think
We hope it will be more smooth experience now with less bugs :)

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Does anyone know which file I have to edit to remove the step?

This game seems like a good incest game but with step tags is much fun lost for me xD

Reactions: Joi_fan

Murti

Sep 11, 2017
Is it just me or you can't leave most of the places you enter like the locker in the garrage, chest in the attic, closet in the first floor?

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
I remember playing this before. Still not much content.
Lots of "in development" or patreon gotchas

Gallery seems deceptive, implying there are scenes in the game that...arent in the game yet?

Repeating bug of MC getting out of bed sprite showing in other scenes. Usually when loading saves.

Task list not that helpful. Items dont get crossed off? Some tasks unable to be completed?

buff

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know which file I have to edit to remove the step?
Unity, bro. It's not going to be as simple as editing a .rpy file, unless the devs went out of their way to reading in the relationship strings from an explicit external source (like an xml file or something).

Unfortunately when they do that devs always forget that humans use synonyms, so instead of saying "sis", "sister", "little sister", "sibling", etc interchangeably you will always see the same word (typically with Inappropriate Capitalization), which is almost as immersion-breaking as some idiot talking about how "society will shun me if I dare think lewd thoughts about my room-mate".

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes