Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hm I'll wait till the tags will indicate a World of Thirsty Sisters. Good luck to the developer!

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
At first I enjoyed the game but I cross so many bugs, it is hard to play...

When I receive a message on the phone, I read it, receive answer etc and when the conversation is done, it never dissapear of my phone screen. So even if I receive a new message I can't read it unless I go to sleep to "reset" the phone screen...

And now, when I get up, sometimes I have this frame of MC that stay stuck on the screen and follow me everywhere. At first, I thought it was because I'm skiping the text but even without skiping, it happens. I can only make him disappear by going to sleep. But sometimes I can't even click on my bed ! I have to save, go to Main Menu and load my save so I can finally sleep and make him disappear... :unsure:

The game could be nice but I still don't understand why Unity instead of Ren'Py. The game just feel so heavy... but it has potential !

1631053452940.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jUANITOalcachofa

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
At first I enjoyed the game but I cross so many bugs, it is hard to play...

When I receive a message on the phone, I read it, receive answer etc and when the conversation is done, it never dissapear of my phone screen. So even if I receive a new message I can't read it unless I go to sleep to "reset" the phone screen...

And now, when I get up, sometimes I have this frame of MC that stay stuck on the screen and follow me everywhere. At first, I thought it was because I'm skiping the text but even without skiping, it happens. I can only make him disappear by going to sleep. But sometimes I can't even click on my bed ! I have to save, go to Main Menu and load my save so I can finally sleep and make him disappear... :unsure:

The game could be nice but I still don't understand why Unity instead of Ren'Py. The game just feel so heavy... but it has potential !

View attachment 1393407
Had the same bug. I also get the room "masturbation" scene like every time I enter the room or click back from something in the room.

I'm also baffled at where to improve charm. It's not even a stat listen on the bulletin board. Anyone have any ideas?

Aug 30, 2021
Hello ya all

Regarding step-sister thing one helpful tip:
We added "censorship" button in the options, you can turn it off. We will disable it by default in next update.

Bugs:
Sorry about them, we will report those you posted here, thank you for sharing your experience!

Amount of content:
We are still working on it, the game was released just 3 months ago, we have a lot of ideas and stuff under development. Thank you for being patient with us, we will add new content soon and fix the previous issues.

We want to make it better, so feel free to share your ideas, we have our first 20 patrons now and we aim to improve!
Thank you for your replies, your time and your support!

Jun 21, 2018
first of all, they are not his sisters if the mother is actually his step-mother, second, remove the white screens that appear suddenly, they give me headaches, it feels that they are going to make me convulse, and make certain things cannot be skipped like when you get advice or when you get an object or for example when you drink water, I still don't know what comes out on the screen, I think it's something about pee, also make an option to load game in the middle of the game, it can't be that I have to go to the main menu to load the game because I missed something, if you can maybe put a rollback too, I don't know why you did it with Unity because the game is much slower and sometimes it crashes and stops working

Aug 30, 2021
Thank you for your comment.
Let me answer your ideas/questions:

World of sisters

It may not be evident but our game will have not just Jess and Katy but it will be story about many sisters, soon we will release new locations and characters, basically the game will have 10+ twins/sisters and the story will be more about dating some of them and funny situations it brings.

Step-family setup
We will consider change step-sister and step-mother setup to make it more into the incest spectre. (We will do AB testing for our patrons and friends.)

Remove the white screens effect
We will create a checkbox button in the options to turn off this effect (if there is more you hate please let us know, we want to help)

Unskippable talks
We will think about this, the whole story is quite large and main story lines are not yet finished (the game is still very new early release)

Water drinking
There are many hidden features which will be included in the game later, pissing on girls will be one of them, pregnancy next, also orgies where will matter how much sperm player currently has

Rollback

Maybe in next updates when more people request it

Load the game in the middle of the game
We will definitely consider adding it there (Actually it was there before but someone complained the small menu was overly large and people mistook SAVE and LOAD buttons)

Why unity?
From many reasons, better effects, more options how to create mini games and primarily animations and sex scenes interaction in the future. Also it supports 120FPS, 2K and 4K resolutions of pictures, backgrounds, drawnings, character designs, and support for other platforms like - web build, android apk, scalability and most of the computers can run it on max FPS (I am not counting 5 year old computers or those with integrated graphics, as the trend will be people will have only more powerfull devices)

Small side note: First 2 years we were making the game in REN'PY and decided to upgrade because we want to create new unique type of experience. We had to create our own VN engine inside unity to create different and unexpected types of talks, dreaming, mobile talks, events, streams and many new stuff which we will add in near future.

You are welcome to join our discord for a talk/feedback or any further improvement ideas here
Our server name is "World of Sisters Project" or write me your nick and I will add you manually.

Small sneak peak about upcoming update which will be released for our patrons in early access in about 3 days:
0.13 LOGO.png
And a small sneak peak:
sneak_peak.png

I hope to answer all your questions, and if not we can talk on our discord in real-time, Cheers!
Thank you very much for your time and comment!
John from dev team of World of Sisters.

Reactions: wiwem71072

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
0.13.3, and still no tags? I love the art, but when is this going to have content?

Reactions: drea2

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
That just looks so awful. I mean, this art style would be embarrassing if it were a Cooking Mama knockoff on Facebook. But trying to be an erotic dating sim? Are you for fucking real? Look at that second preview screenshot in the OP, where the chick is licking her lips and trying to look seductive. That shit is horrifying. That is 1,000% boner killing. If their goal was to be erotic, they utterly failed. If however their goal was to make your penis shrivel up and try to hide inside your body cavity, mission accomplished.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Was looking forward to trying this again. Whatever you changed craps it out for my computer(s) (not the newest in the world but very little they don't run). I could play previous version on my laptop and desktop but this one gets to the loading screen spins then crashes.

Best of luck with the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Really dude really ? Unity engine for this really ?
Guys. For a simple game like VNs or minigame games... Ren'Py is bulkier than Unity. A simple VN requires about 80 MB in Ren'Py but only 60 MB in Unity. So stop your though of Unity being "heavy".
Also, Unity can do stuff that Ren'Py can't, like 3D, cooler effects, etc.

If you're wondering how I know this, I did a simple "Hello World" thing without any extra graphics in Ren'Py and in Unity. The Unity test was just about 60 MB while the Ren'Py test was 85.

That said ... it seems that there is no adult material in this game or are the tags just missing?

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Guys. For a simple game like VNs or minigame games... Ren'Py is bulkier than Unity. A simple VN requires about 80 MB in Ren'Py but only 60 MB in Unity. So stop your though of Unity being "heavy".
Also, Unity can do stuff that Ren'Py can't, like 3D, cooler effects, etc.

If you're wondering how I know this, I did a simple "Hello World" thing without any extra graphics in Ren'Py and in Unity. The Unity test was just about 60 MB while the Ren'Py test was 85.

That said ... it seems that there is no adult material in this game or are the tags just missing?
There's more to weight than size. Unity is heavier because of using a shell that takes more to run, and a badly designed engine at that. It's inflexible, lacks common options without implementation, and is generally best used for more complicated things than RPY.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There's more to weight than size. Unity is heavier because of using a shell that takes more to run, and a badly designed engine at that. It's inflexible, lacks common options without implementation, and is generally best used for more complicated things than RPY.
It is better for more complicated things, but also faster. Also, Unity does not use a shell. Ren'Py uses an interpreted language (Python) which DOES use a shell. Unity runs under Mono and is compiled C#, thus less resource intensive.
The reason why some games take up space is bad compression. But that's on the developers.

Unity is extremely flexible. You just add packages to make it do the stuff you require. With Ren'Py you have to invent the wheel again and again.

Also, it takes much longer to develop in Ren'Py.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes