Sep 23, 2021
gotta say...it's nice to see the the other hires are to be added as their own characters, but sad to see the side character demotions, just due to my enjoyment of being able to pull up a static profile image. any chance we'll see a separate menu for side girls, like in Peerless Lust or Hero Party Must Fall?

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
gotta say...it's nice to see the the other hires are to be added as their own characters, but sad to see the side character demotions, just due to my enjoyment of being able to pull up a static profile image. any chance we'll see a separate menu for side girls, like in Peerless Lust or Hero Party Must Fall?
You mean like a walkthrough to play their routes / scenes for the side characters?

sibiQ

May 31, 2020
Full Saves [v0.6.5] -

Upd:
In order for the Gallery to work specifically, delete the "WorldTamer" folder along the path "AppData\Roaming\RenPy".
You can go to the "Roaming" folder using the keyboard shortcut "Win+R" and then write in the "appdata" field.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warman of Mars

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
World Tamer [v0.6.5] [Deniam] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [526 MB]
- - -

Mac [545 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldTamer-0.6.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

sibiQ

May 31, 2020
Thanks for this...not....was missing some gallery scenes and thanks to your savefiles I lost my whole gallery....
Hi! Ahem.. It's strange, it should seem to work fine. Try deleting the "WorldTamer" folder along the path "AppData\Roaming\RenPy". And transfer the saves to the game folder.

You can go to the "Roaming" folder using the keyboard shortcut "Win+R" and then write in the "appdata" field.

Upd: I checked it on two computers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mannamanna

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
Hi! Ahem.. It's strange, it should seem to work fine. Try deleting the "WorldTamer" folder along the path "AppData\Roaming\RenPy". And transfer the saves to the game folder.

Upd: I checked it on two computers.

Thanks for the help. I just CTRL speedrun through it yesterday and got everything back. It was my own fault, should have backed up my folders.

Sep 23, 2021
You mean like a walkthrough to play their routes / scenes for the side characters?
possibly more of a status menu. we won't likely need a full walkthrough, given they would mostly be tied to the story but it'd be nice to just have a little marker somewhere that has "new scene available" or there abouts. it's honestly just a minor nitpick, but my adhd brain likes having a list of everything.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
need to follow the main story,
1/3 of the new screens are only available if pregnancy is allowed if my memory is correct
Well fuck, would have been nice if the changelog mentioned that the main quest got updated and not some random nonsense.

really.jpg
Also, I am confident it's pretty easy to confirm that the ground is, indeed, the ground. Now, how comfortable it was, that's something else.

• Haha
Reactions: Feletriu
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes