BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
Interesting...I am now seeing the farm and was able to trigger the event. I did have to download a fresh version of the game since I deleted it so maybe I did not have/get the correct version previously somehow

BubbaRiley47

Sorry, I don't know how I missed this notification.

I ran your save on v0.3.6, and the farm is unlocked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Visiting it in the morning triggers the normal events.

I'll attach your save in case there was a problem, and it somehow got fixed when I ran it.

Reactions: Deniam

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
World Tamer [v0.4.0] [Deniam]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

NoTaco

Apr 23, 2018
i seem to be stuck on Lisa's Special training. it tells me to got to the kitchen or living room in the morning but nothing is happening no matter now many days i do this or how much "special training" i have done.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldTamer-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
i seem to be stuck on Lisa's Special training. it tells me to got to the kitchen or living room in the morning but nothing is happening no matter now many days i do this or how much "special training" i have done.
Same happening to me.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Deniam if you can please add in a gallery to the main game I nearly missed what's his face ex-wife 2 new lewd scenes in (v5.0) as she is a side girl she is not on the in-game guide and only got them due to the patch notes

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Deniam if you can please add in a gallery to the main game I nearly missed what's his face ex-wife 2 new lewd scenes in (v5.0) as she is a side girl she is not on the in-game guide and only got them due to the patch notes
You mean, to add access to the gallery from the game instead of the only from the main menu?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Damn, just spent weeks in game skipping time trying to get the right trigger to progress.
Only to come here and find its a bug.
This is why 'sandbox' games with nothing to do would just be VNs.
Its just adding extra clicks and time wasting.

So anyone reading this who downloaded the SonsOfLiberty compressed version will encounter the same bug.

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Damn, just spent weeks in game skipping time trying to get the right trigger to progress.
Only to come here and find its a bug.
This is why 'sandbox' games with nothing to do would just be VNs.
Its just adding extra clicks and time wasting.

So anyone reading this who downloaded the SonsOfLiberty compressed version will encounter the same bug.
So there’s nothing to do because a bug was stopping progress, how does this have anything to do with it being a sandbox?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
That first taming.. we should be able to go to the clinic to get an STD check. I'd much rather just kiss her on the cheek or something if I absolutely had to.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes