EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4rVCgQ.png

Overview:
The game is set in a world where fantasy races exist, but in separate dimensions. Through the development of Goblin technology, these dimensions were able to be bridged, and the World's Crossing Academies were created.

We've all dreamed of living on another world at some point. In this world, it is possible. Those who are interested in living amongst another species can go through schooling at the World's Crossing Academy to learn that culture. Schooling begins at the Academy branch on your homeworld. Then you'll move to the Nexus Academy between worlds. Finally, you'll attend finishing school on the world you chose. Sounds pretty epic, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: Team Emberwings - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 0.2.3.14
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Season 1

Extras: FAN SIGNS

*this version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

_pENKW_result.jpg +mYxy8_result.jpg 7a Nonhumans (16)_result.jpg 7a Nonhumans (75)_result.jpg 8a Princess (22)_result.jpg AI_2020-11-07-01-16-06-915_result.jpg ccmYl4_result.jpg Flashback (10)_result.jpg Flashback (48)_result.jpg fxsvhd_result.jpg Gil H 1 (12)_result.jpg OvZNPc_result.jpg PrmaCf_result.jpg u2csE__result.jpg v8mYQs_result.jpg ZY3y1q_result.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So a few things i noticed in the screenshots. You might not want to use (actual) mugshots of real people in the scene where he is looking at some police files. It could cause you legal problems down the road. Also, i noticed you use Fallout 4 assets in the last screen there, pretty obvious too ;).

As for the premise of the game, variety is always nice, but beware of having things spread so thin that characters turn out shallow and you run into problems fleshing out said content evenly. Still, it looks like a good game, and some of the characters look well done. Good luck, looking forward to more.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Monster Girl?

I'm IN DON'T NEED TO TELL ME ANYTHING ELSE! I'M ALREADY IN!

oh but, the size needs to be shrunk. Compress some files and such. I'll wait for an update or two for the developer to sort out the download size. It looks exciting so far, though.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
4.6 GB for first release ? Is there actually that much content or is it just the lack of compression everyone's talking about ?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
The overview and dev notes both made it abundantly clear that the focus of this game is on quality, both in terms of graphics and storytelling. Word count is gonna be high -- after all we do have a published fantasy author writing the story; graphics are going to be as high-quality as the devs can make them. This means updates are likely to be large, as one cannot have high quality without large file sizes. Does no one read overviews and dev notes at all anymore?

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
damn the nightmare were finally subsiding and now it seems i'm dating cercei lannister. :censored:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I started the game, please dont tell me we will have too many of stupid scenes like the one where he is training his stances on his home for an eternity talking to himself...

God so much waste of time...

I think the Dev needs to learn to save renders, you dont need 3 renders on the MC washing his face on the bathroom

B0rito

Aug 5, 2019
Its a decent story for the first release with lots of potential. But im not a friend of the whole man hating und the yandere stalker. But im still looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: juan palote

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Its a decent story for the first release with lots of potential. But im not a friend of the whole man hating und the yandere stalker. But im still looking forward to the next release.
I'm with you on the man-hating but you can tell near the end your starting to open minds. The Stalker just adds a nice element not seen here often. (at least to me)

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes