TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Season 2 Book Blossom Quest is broken. Have to ignore the script a few times. just to finish it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems that was fixed already. You can redownload the game, or do what I did, and move the game/images/quests/blossomb folder into the game/images/quests/jade folder. The download isn't exactly huge, so whichever you prefer, but if you're still getting that issue, then you're a couple bugfix versions behind, and may want to just redownload anyway to grab the other fix(es) you're missing.

Reactions: ChaoticFlame457

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PROGRESS REPORT] A Blessing in Disguise

Hoo boy. This has been a BUSY month, y'all.

What I THOUGHT was going to be a crisis in the house we're renting pushed me out of my comfort zone and got me job hunting for a second job, and this crisis has turned into an opportunity. I ended up landing a job, a VERY good job, which I'll only have to work for 3 days a week if that's all the time I want. I can shift my security job to the other two days, which will leave a day for streaming and a day off from everything. And that's if I don't quit security altogether.
Xtra 6 - Tilai 2.png
What was this crisis, you ask? Well, we've had a problem with a roommate over the past year that they've been here, and they are moving out. Great person, great friend, just didn't work out as a roommate. The problem is, we haven't quite gotten anyone to fill their spot, and the lease renews on May 1st. So rent goes up for the rest of us for May at the very least since we're splitting it between less people. Does that sound scary? Yeah it was scary. But then I landed this job.

I was dreading the way this might end up making me neglect the game, but it did the opposite. Though yes, I'm taking a break from WCA's actual coding development for just a few weeks while I train and get settled into this new job, Necro and I haven't stopped brainstorming and planning and creating new models for future episodes and writing side character scene plans, etc. And the icing on the cake? I've already confirmed that this new job would like me to bring something like my laptop to these overnight shifts, as in their minds, anything to keep me awake during shift is a good thing.

And that means at least 3 nights a week I can work on WCA in a comfy ass chair getting paid $5 an hour more than my security job working one 8 hour shift and two 12 hour shifts.
Promo 12 - Lydia.png
This is massive not only for my quality of life, but for WCA as well. Not only have we gotten WAY more done for the next build than is typical following a public release, if all goes well with this job, my money stresses will stop impacting my ability to write and we can settle into a nice, smooth update schedule. Up until now, I've been forced to rely on the income from WCA to pay things like rent and groceries, which as made writing stressful because of the perceived "need to get something good out." Y'all have been wonderfully patient with me and all the shit that's happened over the past few years and into the present.

THAT BEING SAID... Necro and I are currently the only remaining members of Team EmberWings at this point. Boogle's life, unfortunately, got a bit busy, and his priorities are elsewhere. We wish him luck in his future endeavors.

This means we are looking for a poser. Lemme pull up the job posting in the Discord:
image_2024-04-19_151334261.png
If that sounds like you, do send me a message.
That's all for now! Fingers crossed the good luck continues and trickles down to WCA!

-Vic

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
soo the shop lady is the night guard?
If you're referring to Nemlyn here, no, no she is not. She's quite a bit heavier in the front than our night shift officer.
Sadly, the skin shader I need for her is deprecated and I can't seem to find another one. Development on her story may be delayed until the modpack reintroduces this shader or I can find a replacement.
Nemlyn.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: littless and Repuci

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Season 1 - Version: 0.1.5.8

Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 510 MiB

Version: S2 v0.2.3.14
NOTE: Dev changed a bunch of variable names, you WILL require a new save.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 310 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes