• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldsCrossingAcademy-S2v0.2.3.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sepsin

Sep 2, 2023
So Cecilia is still going to be a key antagonist in the story, and she's very much a part of Aurum's backstory and character arc. What you're opting into/out of is whether or not she is available to romance after a certain key scene in S2E5. ALL of her sexual content will be relegated to her side story file, and you will be able to choose her fate, which will determine if she remains in your game or not after all she's done. Even the mannequin scene in the Prologue of S1.

Cecilia ended up being SUCH a polarizing character that half of the community adores her and wants a redemption arc, and half want her dead. I was wholly unprepared. Having had a stalker myself, I felt I could really do her justice with believable writing, but I suppose I'm not the only guy who's been stalked, and her behavior triggered some people pretty bad. So I'm giving y'all the choice to treat her as just an antagonist, or to make her a love interest after her antagonist storyline is dealt with.

Her story beats will still be there because they're important to Aurum's state of mind and the lies he believes as a character. They're part of his flaws and the demons he has to face in order to improve as a person. The MAIN thing that's changing is being forced to view sexual content that you don't want to view (all sexual content is going into the Side Quest files except maybe the Ashley flashback because that's an important story beat) and lightening up the negativity and "man-hating atmosphere" I've gotten so many complaints about, particularly in the Prologue and first couple of chapters. I'm also adding player choices where there previously were none, such as adding the ability to date Eshtel monogamously or in a poly agreement with Chiara, instead of just being forced to wingman for Chiara and giving Eshtel away, which people did NOT like.

See, this is the danger of temper tantrums like this. You were nice enough to speak up and verify. But I wonder how many people saw this guy's comment and went "NOPE NEVER PLAYING THAT GAME IT'S OBV SHIT."

There is zero femdom in the game at present since I removed the Harpy girl. There are, I think, maybe 1 or 2 lesbian scenes that you are sent via your phone at some point by an unknown voyeur. There might be one lesbian scene that occurs automatically in S1 pre-rewrite. I do have some characters that will potentially have a femdom/smalldom kink in their side quest files, but there is only one character in S2 so far that actually even has a sex scene. The rest of the sex scenes in S1 are all foreplay aside from the Ashley flashback, because I designed this to be slow burn to make you earn the juicier stuff. This isn't a quick fap game where each sex scene is one position, 3 speeds, then bust. I put a lot of work into making these scenes long enough to enjoy at the proper moments, and still, I'm opting to take all of them out of S1 and put them into each girl's proper side story files.

My philosophy here is "Something for Everyone." I have 49 characters total with a massive range of body types and with several lighter kinks planned, though being particularly vanilla myself, I'm not planning on going super deep into the kinks. Never NTR, never scat, never rape, never guro, never vore. Heck, I don't even like feet or anal, though I will try to include at least one or two of those types of scenes for those who like them since the animations already exist in my software.

When I started this game, I was thinking about all of these beautifully written and lovingly crafted characters we experience in JRPGs like Final Fantasy and the like. These characters have entire fandoms behind them, and yet, the games themselves never let you explore what your connection to that character means to you.

And on the flipside, there is an epidemic in the Adult Game space where the "story" is just laughable excuses to move to the next H-scene. I wanted to combine the best elements of both of these genres to create these wonderful, deep characters you fall in love with and also get to pursue and develop your relationship with if you so choose. The way I'm building S2 and the rewrite will mean that if there's a character you don't wanna go past friendship with, you don't have to. But if there's a character you want to pursue physically, you get to.

My view is trust your own opinion over anyone else's. If you take a chance on S1 and find something you really don't like, then you know you'll probably wanna wait till the rewrite. I wrote it like a novel, not a game, so the pathos is heavier because I wanted the player to feel a real difference when they started influencing the world. Heck, by S2, even the man-hating feminist herself, Ms. Clements, is beginning to warm up to Aurum. She even complimented him a couple of times! I wanted the game to feel like it starts out in a shitty place so you could feel the changes you're making with your presence.

But not everyone could stomach just how sour it started, I suppose. It IS a game, not a novel, and people play games to feel GOOD, not bad. So I get it. Hence the rewrite.
That's nice to know, thanks. I'm totally on board with lesbian so that's not really a problem, but I appreciate making other fetishes optional when/if possible. And holy shit, 49 characters? I don't think I've seen any other game with this many, so I'm impressed.

I'll still wait for the rework/rewrite of S1 since I prefer sticking to the final storyline and being able to avoid the stuff I'm not a fan of, but I wish you all the best with your work.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Absolutely. They're just being made options instead of automatically being chosen for you. Less linear, more choice. That's been the big request. I underestimated how many people wanted to date Eshtel monogamously, since she was so unpopular in the demo of S1 nearly 3 years ago. As of the end of S1, she's still sub 30%, but apparently that was enough to cause a massive outcry. So of course I'm gonna make a change. That was badly written and I fucked up.

Here's the current standing of all the characters according to the S1 feedback form:
View attachment 3523375
Glad River didn't take too big a hit from her coming out like I kinda expected. I knew the trans haters were vocal but it's good to see they're a vocal minority.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
intresting game here but one thing seems to missing in all that i have played and thats the stalker. i though things would changed based on what we do but so far it seem pretty kinect and we can hang out with everyone without the stalker geting in the way unless that was changed and the front page never got updated

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Absolutely. They're just being made options instead of automatically being chosen for you. Less linear, more choice. That's been the big request. I underestimated how many people wanted to date Eshtel monogamously, since she was so unpopular in the demo of S1 nearly 3 years ago. As of the end of S1, she's still sub 30%, but apparently that was enough to cause a massive outcry. So of course I'm gonna make a change. That was badly written and I fucked up.

Here's the current standing of all the characters according to the S1 feedback form:
View attachment 3523375
good to see river and wither are pretty popular

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
intresting game here but one thing seems to missing in all that i have played and thats the stalker. i though things would changed based on what we do but so far it seem pretty kinect and we can hang out with everyone without the stalker geting in the way unless that was changed and the front page never got updated
I guess it depends on when you downloaded the first and second part ... apparently there were changes made pretty recently. But the stalker also only shows up occasionally ... its not there every day, or even every week I don't think.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
As of the end of S1, she's still sub 30%
*snip*
To be fair, Eshtel had precious little screen-time before she got 'snagged away' without a way for the player to put a break on it, or so it felt to me.
So how could she have compared favorably with some of the others?

And speaking of those, would be nice to perhaps see another feedback form in 1-2 updates.

Last edited:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Initially, I was going to make it so that if you hung out with the same girl too many times in a short span of time, Cecilia would ah... intervene. Then my coder left, and I also learned that killing off love interests was a huge no-no in AVNs. Having no idea how to code, I wrote it like a book, so that's why it feels like more of a kinetic novel in S1.

To be fair, Eshtel had precious little screen-time before she got 'snagged away' without a way for the player to put a break on it, or so it felt to me.
So how could she have compared favorably with some of the others?

And speaking of those, would be nice to perhaps see another feedback form in 1-2 updates.
Fantastic point. I may put another feedback form in after Cecilia's story branch in S2E5.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
whenever I click on the book in the free time I get a slew of errors. I downloaded the game today and I thought a fix had been mentioned earlier, do I need to restart chapter 2? I no longer get errors when I load an old save, just the book in the free time so far, not sure if there is more content I might be missing.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
whenever I click on the book in the free time I get a slew of errors. I downloaded the game today and I thought a fix had been mentioned earlier, do I need to restart chapter 2? I no longer get errors when I load an old save, just the book in the free time so far, not sure if there is more content I might be missing.
Yeah, you need to restart S2 due to new variables in the update

Reactions: Deejeey and Azsouth

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Initially, I was going to make it so that if you hung out with the same girl too many times in a short span of time, Cecilia would ah... intervene. Then my coder left, and I also learned that killing off love interests was a huge no-no in AVNs. Having no idea how to code, I wrote it like a book, so that's why it feels like more of a kinetic novel in S1.

Fantastic point. I may put another feedback form in after Cecilia's story branch in S2E5.
ah thats fare then and ya people will be unhappy if there faviors will killed off still intresed to see where this goes tho

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
Uh, anyone else getting a crash when you try to use the book?
I got to see the story scenes, but when I try to click on the book, I get an error.
On a(n ancient) Mac, if that matters.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/affection_map_screen.rpy", line 139, in script
$ renpy.pause()
File "game/affection_map_screen.rpy", line 139, in <module>
$ renpy.pause()
File "game/character_book.rpy", line 27, in execute
screen character_book():
screen character_book():
File "game/character_book.rpy", line 54, in execute
vbox:
File "game/character_book.rpy", line 64, in execute
hbox:
File "game/character_book.rpy", line 149, in execute
if lydia_met == 3:
File "game/character_book.rpy", line 149, in <module>
if lydia_met == 3:
NameError: name 'lydia_met' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ renpy.pause()
line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
, line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ renpy.pause()
, line 1537, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
File "/Users/prurienceunleashed/Downloads/WorldsCrossingAcademyS2-0.2.3.14-mac/WorldsCrossingAcademyS2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
, line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
, line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
, line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
line 582, in visit_all
, line 582, in visit_all
, line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
, line 3810, in <lambda>
, line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
, line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen character_book():
screen character_book():
vbox:
hbox:
if lydia_met == 3:
if lydia_met == 3:

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Worlds Crossing Academy Season 2 0.2.3.14
Tue Apr 9 19:38:48 2024
```
If I'm missing anything, apologies in advance...

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Uh, anyone else getting a crash when you try to use the book?
I got to see the story scenes, but when I try to click on the book, I get an error.
On a(n ancient) Mac, if that matters.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ renpy.pause()
$ renpy.pause()
screen character_book():
screen character_book():
vbox:
hbox:
if lydia_met == 3:
if lydia_met == 3:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ renpy.pause()
line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
, line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ renpy.pause()
, line 1537, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
File "/Users/prurienceunleashed/Downloads/WorldsCrossingAcademyS2-0.2.3.14-mac/WorldsCrossingAcademyS2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
, line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
, line 3810, in interact_core
, line 582, in visit_all
line 582, in visit_all
, line 582, in visit_all
, line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
, line 3810, in <lambda>
, line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
, line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen character_book():
screen character_book():
vbox:
hbox:
if lydia_met == 3:
if lydia_met == 3:

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Worlds Crossing Academy Season 2 0.2.3.14
Tue Apr 9 19:38:48 2024
```
If I'm missing anything, apologies in advance...
Yes you have to restart season 2 from the beggining. New variables were added that cant work with old savs.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[NIGHTBLIND] Toy On A Shelf

For those of you who enjoy the Nightblind music, a new song has just released. Absolutely floored because this song has had nearly 1.3k plays in a week. I have NEVER released a song that's gotten that much attention. Heck, I don't even think the chorus is that good; I was contemplating redoing it. So I'd like to share it with you, in case it's something you end up liking, or needing in your own life if you're going through something similar with the one you love.

Thanks to Lerd0 for showing me how to embed the player here

Song page with lyrics is here:

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
[NIGHTBLIND] Toy On A Shelf

For those of you who enjoy the Nightblind music, a new song has just released. Absolutely floored because this song has had nearly 1.3k plays in a week. I have NEVER released a song that's gotten that much attention. Heck, I don't even think the chorus is that good; I was contemplating redoing it. So I'd like to share it with you, in case it's something you end up liking, or needing in your own life if you're going through something similar with the one you love.

I can't seem to embed the Soundcloud player here, so the song page is here:

Lyrics in the description of the song page. Enjoy.
....this work?
..guess it did....

Reactions: TigerWolfe
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes