VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
No problem and thank you for explaining the world. I just finished the 1st chapter and started the 2nd, but will we see the other janitors (Jack and Alphonse) in the future? I know you don’t want to make too many male characters, but I’m just wondering. As for the Taekwondo scene with the flashback, is the blue walls and floor supposed to be padding? When I did Taekwondo, we had a lot of those. If you’re planning on updating the room, why not have it be based on certain story events. Since you're worried about it slowing down future updates. I mean, the MC said he was struggling with money and wasn’t happy with his life in the town, but that will change in the future. Maybe he’ll buy other equipment and a plant or something to make the room livelier and inviting. Also, why did you decide to name the junior college that?
Ah you're not finished yet. I'll have to skip a couple of your questions so as not to spoil.

As for the room, it's... not supposed to be blue. It's concrete. That's part of the lighting issue I explained. When I load it up under my new preset, it looks like this:
1629444548344.png

If I zoom out a bit, you'll see that this room is just below where the MC's bedroom is.

1629445478709.png

Which... actually gives me an idea. I haven't created the landlords yet. Or maybe it's a landlady. And potential new girl. Hmmmmmmm ideas, ideas. As it is, the series is very light on MILFs, with Ms. Clements being really the only one so far, and most people aren't drawn to her in that way. With my "something for everyone" policy, we're lacking in this category.

And the JC name is because... I'm dumb and very extra lol. I just took Well and threw a bunch of British suffixes on the back to make it sound ridiculous. Because I'm stupid like that and I thought it was funny.

Now... pardon me while I get to work on a new MILF design.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The story sounds good, and it has the tags romance and harem, which I like. But I'm not a fan of femdom. Is there a lot of this? Can you avoid LIs with this fetish?

On the other hand, I'm not a fan of Yandere characters (I see them as violent psychotics obsessed with another person). Possibly it's what attracts me the least about the game. Is her role in the game very important? Personally, I prefer to be able to get rid of her, at least at some point.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
World's Crossing Academy [v0.1.4.5]
DOWNLOAD:
You can also join my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Ah you're not finished yet. I'll have to skip a couple of your questions so as not to spoil.

As for the room, it's... not supposed to be blue. It's concrete. That's part of the lighting issue I explained. When I load it up under my new preset, it looks like this:
View attachment 1361811

If I zoom out a bit, you'll see that this room is just below where the MC's bedroom is.

View attachment 1361820

Which... actually gives me an idea. I haven't created the landlords yet. Or maybe it's a landlady. And potential new girl. Hmmmmmmm ideas, ideas. As it is, the series is very light on MILFs, with Ms. Clements being really the only one so far, and most people aren't drawn to her in that way. With my "something for everyone" policy, we're lacking in this category.

And the JC name is because... I'm dumb and very extra lol. I just took Well and threw a bunch of British suffixes on the back to make it sound ridiculous. Because I'm stupid like that and I thought it was funny.

Absolutely amazing game! I look forward to the next update and all following updates!

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The story sounds good, and it has the tags romance and harem, which I like. But I'm not a fan of femdom. Is there a lot of this? Can you avoid LIs with this fetish?

On the other hand, I'm not a fan of Yandere characters (I see them as violent psychotics obsessed with another person). Possibly it's what attracts me the least about the game. Is her role in the game very important? Personally, I prefer to be able to get rid of her, at least at some point.
I only have femdom planned for I think... 2 or 3 of the 28+ planned characters, so it's not a common theme at all. I did include it as a niche, for those who enjoy it. Also, all H-scenes are fully skippable, so you don't have to experience anything you don't want to.

If you like romance and the slow buildup of getting to know the girls and gradually getting closer to them, you may like this game. I am a very emotive writer. I like to focus on building the right kind of tension and bringing out the emotions in my players/readers.

As far as Cecilia (the Yandere) goes, each girl you meet will have a story of her own; even Cecilia. This newest build dives into her past as the main character explains how she got to be that way. She's a major antagonist in the Janitor Arc of the story, but... well, I could say a lot of things here, but I feel like I'd be spoiling too much, so I'll just say that Cecilia will not be that way forever.

Absolutely amazing game! I look forward to the next update and all following updates!
Thank you so much for your kind words!

but can you have golbin secks?
We are absolutely on the right track for some goblin secks in the near future.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
What happened to the kind of light story about a guy in a girls school I downloaded a couple of months ago? When did this become a deep compelling story with so many interesting characters? Crap! now I've got another title to obsessively watch for updates on! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I only have femdom planned for I think... 2 or 3 of the 28+ planned characters, so it's not a common theme at all. I did include it as a niche, for those who enjoy it. Also, all H-scenes are fully skippable, so you don't have to experience anything you don't want to.

If you like romance and the slow buildup of getting to know the girls and gradually getting closer to them, you may like this game. I am a very emotive writer. I like to focus on building the right kind of tension and bringing out the emotions in my players/readers.

As far as Cecilia (the Yandere) goes, each girl you meet will have a story of her own; even Cecilia. This newest build dives into her past as the main character explains how she got to be that way. She's a major antagonist in the Janitor Arc of the story, but... well, I could say a lot of things here, but I feel like I'd be spoiling too much, so I'll just say that Cecilia will not be that way forever.
I guess I'll download the game and give it a try.

I will comment if I liked it.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018

View attachment 1361811

View attachment 1361820

I finished the game, so you can ask me those questions. Oh okay, it's the lighting issue again, my bad. The room looks so much bigger and I like how we’re able to see the room when the MC leaves for work. I’m excited to see the landlady in the future. I can understand why people aren’t interested in Ms. Clements, but to be honest, I think that’s okay. LOL at the reason for your college name. Also, thank you for the pictures.

imturtlepowerd

Oct 15, 2017
Great job with the game so far!
Like all of the characters and the story. Subscribed on Patreon today.

Is the harpy scene a one off or will we see more of her?

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
What happened to the kind of light story about a guy in a girls school I downloaded a couple of months ago? When did this become a deep compelling story with so many interesting characters? Crap! now I've got another title to obsessively watch for updates on! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's the catch. It was never going to be a light story about a guy in a girls' school. It was ALWAYS meant to be deep. I have an obsession with being different than all the other stuff out there. Thank you for the kind words!

I guess I'll download the game and give it a try.

I will comment if I liked it.
I hope you enjoy! I'm always open to suggestions and feedback, as well. The community drives this game, and one thing I haven't let slip yet is... up to this point, all the H-scenes have been rather softcore. But at the end of the next build... the Patreon supporters get to choose which girl gets the D first.

I finished the game, so you can ask me those questions. Oh okay, it's the lighting issue again, my bad. The room looks so much bigger and I like how we’re able to see the room when the MC leaves for work. I’m excited to see the landlady in the future. I can understand why people aren’t interested in Ms. Clements, but to be honest, I think that’s okay. LOL at the reason for your college name. Also, thank you for the pictures.
So one of them was answered, since you saw Jack and Alphonse, and even Willy at one point. As for Ms. Clements, I have a lot of characters in the story that will transform over time. As we get deeper into the mystery surrounding her daughters' disappearances, you're going to see her soften up a bit, be less severe. I actually have multiple models made for several characters in this game based on what point in the story you're at. The more we progress with Ms. Clements' story, the more attractive she'll become.

Great job with the game so far!
Like all of the characters and the story. Subscribed on Patreon today.

Is the harpy scene a one off or will we see more of her?
I also hope we see more of the harpy too. lol
And this segues nicely into the questions from you two! First of all, thank you so much for the support on Patreon! And yes, you will absolutely see more of the Harpy if you choose to. Due to the rather... aggressive nature of her scenes, I opted to make her a skippable character, as there are a lot of people who aren't into the femdom/being forced angle. She was always going to be a secret character, and in later builds, you will be able to choose to go voluntarily "Feed the Harpy" before continuing the story. She has a name, and is one of those characters I mentioned who has a couple of different models. Feed her enough, and something might happen ;)

She's not the only secret, skippable character here, either. I haven't planned the others out yet, but I have a few more I want to implement as optional side stories that you can choose via menu option at certain points to take a small break from the main story. The community has voiced their VEHEMENT dislike of sandbox, so I'm never touching grindy mechanics or even a map screen. I don't even know how to code that. But people have been begging for more choices to make, so I figured these optional side stories that put the main story on pause would be the perfect middle ground.

Thank you all for your interest and questions! I check on this every day, so get at me if you have more to say or ask!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I hope you enjoy! I'm always open to suggestions and feedback, as well. The community drives this game, and one thing I haven't let slip yet is... up to this point, all the H-scenes have been rather softcore. But at the end of the next build... the Patreon supporters get to choose which girl gets the D first.
When I try the game I will comment if I liked it and what I find good and not so good

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
You had me at goblins. I like the other races too but well ya know short-stacks are kinda my thing. :love:Just need one with glasses and it will be perfect. :cool:

I think your doing a great job and your taking time to make the characters diverse. I've enjoyed the game so far and am looking forward to what comes next.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
You had me at goblins. I like the other races too but well ya know short-stacks are kinda my thing. :love:Just need one with glasses and it will be perfect. :cool:

I think your doing a great job and your taking time to make the characters diverse. I've enjoyed the game so far and am looking forward to what comes next.
Glasses, eh? You wouldn't happen to be into Drow, would you?
druthari_phone.png

But yes, a short stack with glasses is definitely missing from the roster. One month on the Tier 5 Patreon will let you create your dream girl and put her in the game with a short, optional storyline. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Skin tight and 3-quarters jeans should die in a fire. I don't even understand how they can be considered suitable work clothes. There's a reason the usual attire for his job description are called coveralls.

At this point I'm also questioning whether one of his many encounters with Cecilia has caused long lasting brain damage. The investigator is there about a stabbing. Then he went in and distracted her with kidnappings.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Thank you for the kind words! If I may, I'll answer some of your questions.

As far as why men are looked down on, I figured I needed a canonical, story reason to not have to make a whole ton of male characters that I wasn't interested in making. So, because of some inter-world incidents, the Academy system, with a few exceptions, doesn't permit travel to other worlds for males. The Dwarven world incident is the most recent, and is still fresh.

As for WJC, the junior college you work at, this is mostly due to Ms. Clements' attitude and influence over the school and its staff. Most people there have kind of absorbed her opinion just from being in a place that is saturated with it. Not to mention the very recent Willy incident, which further cemented this in most students' minds.

The Taekwondo scene seems to be a pretty big sore point for most of the community. It exists for a few reasons. First, custom posing practice. I figured if I could pose out the entire 2nd degree black belt form (Form Keumgang), then I could pose anything. Second, there was a lot of exposition to give, and I didn't wanna just have a bunch of shots of the MC's face while he's thinking or talking to himself out loud. I felt it might be kind of cool to deliver the exposition while there was some sort of action going on. Third, it establishes what he's doing when he says he's going to "do some training" later on in the VN, though thankfully, the scenes are skipped. You get the gist of what he's doing because he's already shown you.

And yes, the "blue" room is actually the concrete walls of the attached basement in the home the MC rents. I didn't really do a good job of showing the whole structure, and I may be able to go back and do so later, but that will take development time away from future releases. So... kind of weighing whether or not it's worth it, since it will slow down progress on future releases.

Any more questions or requests, don't be shy! I'm here to answer anything ya have to say!

First, game is great so far.

Second, dont use more develoment time in the taekwondo scene. I dont even remember if the MC says that he is in his own basement, but at most just add a line of code where he says it and move on. I think most of us will prefer more future content over a band aid to that scene

Reactions: VictorSeven

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm going to start the game, but I prefer to know this:

Can I ignore the LI with Femdom or any other fetish that I don't like?

Skipping scenes is fine, but actually I prefer, if possible, not to start a relationship with those LIs.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes