Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry, not quite yet! I am gonna have to go back and shoot extra frames for each of these scenes and add them in with a branching choice. In theory, it shouldn't be too hard. Just tedious and time-consuming, and it'll take away from development of new content. But, it seems to be a pretty important feature, so I think it's worth it.
Are you planning a small hotfix update with small changes like that soon? Or it's waiting time for the next story update? Just asking because I downloaded the hotfix patch and still the gallery bugs out.

Not that i would use the say no to the harpy or any other girl option, everyone has their preferences, but me? Well, BRING ON ALL THE HENTAI, EVEN THE CUTE YET CRAZY CECILLIA!!!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are you planning a small hotfix update with small changes like that soon? Or it's waiting time for the next story update? Just asking because I downloaded the hotfix patch and still the gallery bugs out.

Not that i would use the say no to the harpy or any other girl option, everyone has their preferences, but me? Well, BRING ON ALL THE HENTAI, EVEN THE CUTE YET CRAZY CECILLIA!!!
I understand from his answer that it will be in the next update if possible.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
This cracked me up. SO many people think the Dev's should suck their dicks and have no feelings about the work they put out and are just mean as fuck about how they express things. A lot of Dev's get pissy and suicidal. I always get a kick out of it when a Dev responds the way I would :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I mean, I'm all for taking constructive criticism aimed at making the game better. This is a community-driven game, after all, and I AM still an amateur at best. But when someone like him comes in with a high-school level diss that offers zero value to the game in an attempt to make his sad life just the tiniest bit better, well... I don't go to where he works and throw rocks at him while he's fuggin' mowing lawns for minimum wage, so he can get the huckleberry fuck outta here with that. I'm putting hours of my time into this game nightly for y'all who APPRECIATE it and ENJOY it for the story it is.

ANYWAYS my gallery coder just dropped a hotfix for the gallery. It's attached.

I'mma try to rerelease the base files once everything is all lined up and looking the way I want it to. I seem to have missed a couple of the H-Scene warnings, though I could SWEAR I got them all. Looking forward to hearing from everyone who has ACTUAL intelligent feedback.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Oh wow, this is interesting!
1638081114997.png
1638081138341.png

Apparently, my characters are plenty attractive, because people are constantly asking for more of their favorites, to the point where they're requesting pinup packages of specific girls because they love them so much.

Maybe it's just your eyes that are busted, bro. The community at large seems to disagree with ya lol. Have fun trolling. I won't be reading anymore of your responses; not worth my time. I have a game to make.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
ufff, hopefully the mods will take care of that plague soon enough....best not to engage with him.

but hey!,part of growing your playerbase and getting more exposure is dealing with little turds along the way...that means you are reaching more new people and some of them are bound to have shit taste

First of all, thank you for the kind words and second... you are FAR too observant.

1. I completely fucking forgot about this and I feel dumb as shit. Gonna have to change some script.

2. This was an oversight on my part 'cause the claws were part of their costumes and I didn't notice they'd been removed when I changed outfits.

Feelin' REAL dumb about both of these.
hahaha no worries

So the claws are part of the clothes of the model...that makes sense...I though you decided to remove the claws so they don't chop Aurum's dick with them :ROFLMAO:, handjobs must be pretty tricky if they are not careful :ROFLMAO:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
So the claws are part of the clothes of the model...that makes sense...I though you decided to remove the claws so they don't chop Aurum's dick with them :ROFLMAO:, handjobs must be pretty tricky if they are not careful :ROFLMAO:
Lol not at all! They're actually in the Gloves section, and instead of going into the character editor and making new outfits from their existing outfits like I should have, which would have kept everything equipped on the Gloves slot, my dumb ass used the outfit quick swapper in the Studio program, which swapped EVERYTHING to the new outfit... which did not include the claws.

A rookie mistake, honestly. Same with forgetting what I wrote in my own goddamn script. I honestly want to go back and reshoot that entire scene now.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I mean, I'm all for taking constructive criticism aimed at making the game better. This is a community-driven game, after all, and I AM still an amateur at best. But when someone like him comes in with a high-school level diss that offers zero value to the game in an attempt to make his sad life just the tiniest bit better, well... I don't go to where he works and throw rocks at him while he's fuggin' mowing lawns for minimum wage, so he can get the huckleberry fuck outta here with that. I'm putting hours of my time into this game nightly for y'all who APPRECIATE it and ENJOY it for the story it is.

ANYWAYS my gallery coder just dropped a hotfix for the gallery. It's attached.

Oh? A response?

Too bad we don't have that paper bag option with you. Highly doubt that's the last time you've seen that much face deformity as I'm pretty sure your house has a mirror or two. The fuck out of my thread, pissant. Sorry you feel so bad about your life that you have to take extra time out of your day to attempt to make someone else's day worse. Take your toxic shit elsewhere.

To the REST of you who are NOT imbecilic incel cucks with nothing better to do with their lives, enjoy the bugfix. I'mma try to rerelease the base files once everything is all lined up and looking the way I want it to. I seem to have missed a couple of the H-Scene warnings, though I could SWEAR I got them all. Looking forward to hearing from everyone who has ACTUAL intelligent feedback.
Ignore the idiots, the game is great, way above average on this kind of games. Keep up the good work

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I mean, I'm all for taking constructive criticism aimed at making the game better. This is a community-driven game, after all, and I AM still an amateur at best.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno, can you bugfix your life? Do you just sit around all day harassing devs for no reason other than to make yourself feel clever because "huehuehue me thought of funny insult?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude, you may have just become my favorite Developer as a person. I'll be honest, there are games I like better than yours (although I like yours a lot!) and devs who are better at art\modeling\coding\writing\whatever (at the moment) - but you are too much like me for me not to consider you a brother in spirit!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

image_processing20210910-18775-eoa6s7.gif

Put the Internet Troll.png on "ignore" and keep up the good fight. It's not worth your blood pressure!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
found a bug at the end the moment you finish how far the dev's where the moment you reach the end
you loose the compleetly galary and you get renpy error
the whole unlocked stuff is gone

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Dude, you may have just become my favorite Developer as a person. I'll be honest, there are games I like better than yours (although I like yours a lot!) and devs who are better at art\modeling\coding\writing\whatever (at the moment) - but you are too much like me for me not to consider you a brother in spirit!
Yeah my discovery of the Ignore button was like the first time I'd ever seen boobs. Eyes lit up, dick got hard, and I think I sharted a little.

I got no patience for that shit. I'm Italian by blood. You come into my house? Disrespect my effort? I'll go Hannibal on you and serve you to your family.

And yeah, I know there are way better games out there lol. I'm still brand new to this, and it's my hope that I can one day hold my own against the greats out there.

found a bug at the end the moment you finish how far the dev's where the moment you reach the end
you loose the compleetly galary and you get renpy error
the whole unlocked stuff is gone
Oh shit, this is the first time I've heard of this error. Can you post the error here? Should be in traceback.txt

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah my discovery of the Ignore button was like the first time I'd ever seen boobs. Eyes lit up, dick got hard, and I think I sharted a little.

I got no patience for that shit. I'm Italian by blood. You come into my house? Disrespect my effort? I'll go Hannibal on you and serve you to your family.

And yeah, I know there are way better games out there lol. I'm still brand new to this, and it's my hope that I can one day hold my own against the greats out there.
It doesn't seem to me that there are many. I don't think most of them are half as good as yours. Although of course it's possible that it's simply my personal taste.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great update. I absolutely loved the content with the goblins and dryad & her companion. Well, exception perhaps being the cliffhanger scene, but I'm sure our hero can do his job. What were those monsters anyway? At first Sahuagins (from AD&D Forgotten Realms) came into my mind, but looks weren't quite there, only their environment was similar. The content with the librarian was great too.

I noticed couple small errors:
In the scene where MC was in his kitchen after sparring with Jade, Anyhow was typoed to Anywho.
And in the scene where librarian takes us to Dryad, during the line "You, human male. You want pretty. You dangerous" teller was MC instead of that small feykin.

And question of the century: Was Nook wearing underwear with that pretty white dress?

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
It doesn't seem to me that there are many. I don't think most of them are half as good as yours. Although of course it's possible that it's simply my personal taste.
Greatly appreciate your kind words. I aim to keep making it better.

Great update. I absolutely loved the content with the goblins and dryad & her companion. Well, exception perhaps being the cliffhanger scene, but I'm sure our hero can do his job. What were those monsters anyway? At first Sahuagins (from AD&D Forgotten Realms) came into my mind, but looks weren't quite there, only their environment was similar. The content with the librarian was great too.

I noticed couple small errors:
In the scene where MC was in his kitchen after sparring with Jade, Anyhow was typoed to Anywho.
And in the scene where librarian takes us to Dryad, during the line "You, human male. You want pretty. You dangerous" teller was MC instead of that small feykin.

And question of the century: Was Nook wearing underwear with that pretty white dress?
You may remember in the first scene when meeting the princess that she mentioned being a target for the Marbog.

"Anywho" is Southern slang, and was intentional. Half my family is from Texas so, though I'm from Cali and living in WA, it kind of bleeds over lol.

I'll have to fix Wither's line there, thank you.

And that is a fantastic question to which I, surprisingly, do not actually have the answer lol

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Greatly appreciate your kind words. I aim to keep making it better.

You may remember in the first scene when meeting the princess that she mentioned being a target for the Marbog.

"Anywho" is Southern slang, and was intentional. Half my family is from Texas so, though I'm from Cali and living in WA, it kind of bleeds over lol.

I'll have to fix Wither's line there, thank you.

And that is a fantastic question to which I, surprisingly, do not actually have the answer lol

Yeah, I'm a Texas boy and read it as "intended" - then went back and wondered if it was a typo :ROFLMAO:

If you'd thrown in an "I'm fixin' to...." and a couple of "y'alls" it might have worked. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I live 8000 km (with the Atlantic Ocean in the middle) from Texas and English isn't my primary language, so I don't realize those details.

I must say that in any case the game is very good and I like the LIs, I shouldn't have realized that they are deformed. Jokes aside, of all the LIs presented so far I haven't seen any that I don't like (at least physically, the personality or their fetishes is something else). The one I like the least is the giant girl (due to her size), whose name I can't remember right now.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
What?....only 3 reviews?.....was that always the case? or is F95Zone fucking with us?

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes