Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Will my old saves work or should I start over?
your old saves should work, but I would highly recommend replaying the whole thing to refresh the story

speaking of which... I had another error, this one was during the H scene with...the irish lass, after the cumming animation I got thismessage

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that said it wasn't a "hard" crash, so I had the option to "Ignore" and while the scene stayed on the cumming animation I had the posibility to continue the conversation and when Aurum goes to sleep it works just fine from there...

Also this is not really a crash or something but I think there is something wrong with the animation in this scene

1637961602902.png

Aurum moves a little bit to the left and then jumps back to the beginning of the loop so it looks kinda weird... ideally the loop should end in the same position it begins so it doesn't look cut off

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
your old saves should work, but I would highly recommend replaying the whole thing to refresh the story

speaking of which... I had another error, this one was during the H scene with...the irish lass, after the cumming animation I got thismessage

that said it wasn't a "hard" crash, so I had the option to "Ignore" and while the scene stayed on the cumming animation I had the posibility to continue the conversation and when Aurum goes to sleep it works just fine from there...

Also this is not really a crash or something but I think there is something wrong with the animation in this scene

View attachment 1520179

Aurum moves a little bit to the left and then jumps back to the beginning of the loop so it looks kinda weird... ideally the loop should end in the same position it begins so it doesn't look cut off
I forgot to comment this out when I took out the H-scene warnings. I'll attach the new CH5 file here and get a hotfix in soon. Just put it in your Game folder and let it overwrite.
1637968537677.png

Ah see this was a mistake on my part. I was trying to have more organic looking dialogue here by using video animation, but the two animations unfortunately had different lengths. Won't be doing that again, and will probably replace these with stills in the future.

opening the gallery option in game still doesn't work

I submitted this to my feature coder, as I'm not cool enough to know how to code a gallery. Thank you for bringing this up. I know the Gallery won't work if you don't Start the game first and pick a name. But I had no trouble opening the Gallery once in-game.

Will my old saves work or should I start over?
Old saves will work, just unpack it like a separate game and run it. It IS recommended to replay, though, because there are new variables to trigger to say that you've met each of the girls.

What is the femdom content like in this game? Is it heavy or just a ome off scene.
It's gonna be pretty light aside from the first Harpy scene. Your relationship with her is going to evolve, and so is she. I only plan for maybe one or two other characters to have any kind of aggressive scenes, and they won't be nearly as intense as that scene. One or two more out of 34+ girls isn't too bad, I think.

I'm also working on rescripting so that you can avoid these scenes. I plan to put an escape option in not long after the Harpy scene starts, and I'm planning on letting you say No to the girls you're not interested in sexual encounters with. I should HOPEFULLY have that all done in the next build.

Thank you ALL for the fantastic feedback and for helping me fix this game and keep it going. Y'all mean the world to me.

-Vic

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, just played this from start till (current) finish, and I must say I liked it a lot! It mostly manages to avoid the standard harem game pitfall of all girls being instantly smitten with the MC upon seeing him, and the relationships advance more naturally. And the personalities of the girls are very well written, even or especially Cecilia! Rather than being the one-dimensional stalker/villain we often see, her backstory actually made me feel sympathy towards her, and I hope there'll be some sort of redemption arc for her. There are only two things I could 'complain' about: a few more choices would be very appreciated, and I worry about the number of (planned) characters. If the number keeps growing it might turn into quantity over quality, and with too many girls you may have to wait several updates to see scenes/relationship advancement with your faves (*cough* WVM *cough*).

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Well, just played this from start till (current) finish, and I must say I liked it a lot! It mostly manages to avoid the standard harem game pitfall of all girls being instantly smitten with the MC upon seeing him, and the relationships advance more naturally. And the personalities of the girls are very well written, even or especially Cecilia! Rather than being the one-dimensional stalker/villain we often see, her backstory actually made me feel sympathy towards her, and I hope there'll be some sort of redemption arc for her. There are only two things I could 'complain' about: a few more choices would be very appreciated, and I worry about the number of (planned) characters. If the number keeps growing it might turn into quantity over quality, and with too many girls you may have to wait several updates to see scenes/relationship advancement with your faves (*cough* WVM *cough*).
Thank you! These are fantastic and very valid concerns. I'm glad you liked Cecilia so much, and I plan for her route to be one of the few that actually includes game-changing decisions. Regarding the instant-attraction thing, that always pissed me off, too. I like a SLOW BURN. For me, it's exciting to explore the formation of a connection, to unravel the layers of a person and discover their core. That's what I aim for in WCA as well.

As far as choices go... that's entirely my fault as an author. I aimed to tell a story, and I'm new to Ren'Py, so even miniscule choices, such as complimenting Nook's dress, took some thinking for me to put in. I'm hoping to make this more interactive in the future so people don't feel so starved of choices.

Regarding the number of planned characters, I have a ton of practice with this with my original series, , which has a metric ton of characters in it. My vision for the future of WCA is to be following only a few of the girls for the main storyline in each arc, such as Ms. Clements, Ember, and the Goblin girls. Most of the other girls, I'd like to handle in a Star Trek kind of fashion, where they are accessible in side episodes that are separate from the main storyline of the game. There are a lot of planned characters, yes, but I can and will make each of them unique. There will be a little bit of bleed-over with certain personality types, attitude styles, and plot hooks, but overall the cast should feel like Overwatch in which each character has a unique vibe to them once you get to know them.

Regarding advancement with your faves, this is a very community-driven game. I have a form at the end that I hope you filled out that allows everyone to put some weight on which characters get some extra spotlight time and advancement. What I don't mention is that each of my T5 Creator patrons (and up) get to choose a character every build for me to advance as well. Lastly, I have a core story which involves a lot of characters, so even some of the least favorites will end up getting some screentime when it fits.

All in all, I try as hard as I can to balance community desires and suggestions with my vision for the game, and avoiding the trap of trying to please everyone and subsequently pissing everyone off because of it. It's a delicate balance, and I'm glad to see it's working out so far. This being my first game, I'm flying blind and learning as much as I can as I go.

Thank you again!

Sasaki286

Mar 10, 2021
I cannot open the logbook and the gallery still cannot been open even after I replaced the gallery.rpy in game folder. can you fix it please. Thank you

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I cannot open the logbook and the gallery still cannot been open even after I replaced the gallery.rpy in game folder. can you fix it please. Thank you
The logbook is an experimental feature I forgot to disable. It's not finished yet and doesn't work. The gallery fix is waiting on my feature coder, 'cause I'm not good enough with Ren'Py to code a whole gallery lol. I'll let y'all know when a fix is live for it. For now, just ignore the logbook and gallery.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Great game. Pretty disappointed that the vaginal sex tag is just there due to a flashback of a couple still renders of sex, but I enjoyed the game.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Great game. Pretty disappointed that the vaginal sex tag is just there due to a flashback of a couple still renders of sex, but I enjoyed the game.
This is a SLOW BURN game, so we're very much leading up to that. It's more of a future plan, so I'm sorry if you felt jebaited by that. But I promise, we're getting there.

The funny thing is, this is the last update with softcore-only stuff. The Patrons are going to get to choose who gets the D first. After that, everyone is fair game.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
My Unofficial Android Port of :

World's Crossing Academy [v0.1.5 Hotfix]

My port have textbox opacity slider and alternative save file so don't worry about starting over.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
OK I just got to finish the update, I gotta say, there is no enough appreciation for the sound design in this game, I liked a lot the music and I see how powerful it is to change the mood of a scene completely, amazing job, and speaking of amazing jobs, your animations are INCREDIBLE, out of this world, replaying this game from the beginning made me appreciate the smoothness and the effort you make to show different angles and different positions during the H-scenes, that's a lot of extra effort and I wanna say I really appreciate it! Also I appreciate that Aurum is a normal human being...I find kinda annoying on adult VN seeing MCs with massive dicks and zero recovery time...seeing Aurum as a regular dude with a regular size penis and regular post cum sensitivity makes it a lot more relatable than those self insert MCs from other VNs...

Now story wise, is pretty good as usual, I have 2 nit picks though...

1.- Nook at the beginning of the game said she couldn't swim, but yet she went to the deeper part of the ocean without a worry in the world, is that a retcon?, maybe she could touch the floor there, but still think a person who can't swim wouldn't go to such deep waters.
2.- Nook lost her claws when going to the beach and the princess lost hers when she changed clothes on the pocket dimension...honestly I like their claws...whatever help them to not being just tiny green humans is appreciated

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Isn't the harpy scene avoidable? Because I've re-started the game and it inevitably happens, now you can't even say you don't want to see it.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Isn't the harpy scene avoidable? Because I've re-started the game and it inevitably happens, now you can't even say you don't want to see it.
Please read this section:

I'm also working on rescripting so that you can avoid these scenes. I plan to put an escape option in not long after the Harpy scene starts, and I'm planning on letting you say No to the girls you're not interested in sexual encounters with. I should HOPEFULLY have that all done in the next build.
I like it. Very intriguing. A nice pace. Looking forward to the next update.
Thank you for your kind words!

to the dev,
fuck you
fuck you to hell
fuck you to hell butthead
i need to save my nookie nookie NOWWWWWWWWW

that is all
;-p
Ah, I see this is your first exposure to the Miles Tigard style of writing lol. Don't expect me to reassure you, either. It's my job to play with your emotions, to make you worry. And it's not gonna stop anytime soon. That's what makes the GOOD moments GOOD. If I make you worry, that also means I make you appreciate the good things more. :)

OK I just got to finish the update, I gotta say, there is no enough appreciation for the sound design in this game, I liked a lot the music and I see how powerful it is to change the mood of a scene completely, amazing job, and speaking of amazing jobs, your animations are INCREDIBLE, out of this world, replaying this game from the beginning made me appreciate the smoothness and the effort you make to show different angles and different positions during the H-scenes, that's a lot of extra effort and I wanna say I really appreciate it! Also I appreciate that Aurum is a normal human being...I find kinda annoying on adult VN seeing MCs with massive dicks and zero recovery time...seeing Aurum as a regular dude with a regular size penis and regular post cum sensitivity makes it a lot more relatable than those self insert MCs from other VNs...

Now story wise, is pretty good as usual, I have 2 nit picks though...

1.- Nook at the beginning of the game said she couldn't swim, but yet she went to the deeper part of the ocean without a worry in the world, is that a retcon?, maybe she could touch the floor there, but still think a person who can't swim wouldn't go to such deep waters.
2.- Nook lost her claws when going to the beach and the princess lost hers when she changed clothes on the pocket dimension...honestly I like their claws...whatever help them to not being just tiny green humans is appreciated
First of all, thank you for the kind words and second... you are FAR too observant.

1. I completely fucking forgot about this and I feel dumb as shit. Gonna have to change some script.

2. This was an oversight on my part 'cause the claws were part of their costumes and I didn't notice they'd been removed when I changed outfits.

Feelin' REAL dumb about both of these.

Last edited by a moderator:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
My mistake, I thought it was in this update
Sorry, not quite yet! I am gonna have to go back and shoot extra frames for each of these scenes and add them in with a branching choice. In theory, it shouldn't be too hard. Just tedious and time-consuming, and it'll take away from development of new content. But, it seems to be a pretty important feature, so I think it's worth it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry, not quite yet! I am gonna have to go back and shoot extra frames for each of these scenes and add them in with a branching choice. In theory, it shouldn't be too hard. Just tedious and time-consuming, and it'll take away from development of new content. But, it seems to be a pretty important feature, so I think it's worth it.
No problem, in the game I have saved at least the scene could be skipped, so I didn't see it anyway. I guess I'll continue from this point and repeat the game when the scene can be avoided.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes