Yabba

Jun 29, 2017
Just played thru and for me it was great ! lots of awesome women, decent story with decent sex scenes .Thumbs up for the Dev !

puffy1

May 24, 2020
I love the whole concept and everything but with the story that came with the update, I was left more annoyed than anything with the way how the story turned. I mean the MC is new to magic and just found out there are vampires but he's gonna charge in head on into the lions den to save Yuki?

Otherwise I thoroughly enjoy the story just that part really got to me. Man should be trying to learn magic but wants to save some random girll.

Reactions: rdsxn and Grelk
Jul 17, 2020
did you retcon the cyborg MC doppelganger i remember him dropping in mc's room and mc telling borg twin it's weird always having naked borg-bro sitting around and borg-bro goes "ok i can change to having bobs and vegana" *instant genderbend*

and why does everyone on f95 view incest as direct relatives? incest is not merely genetic, there are many ways to reguard incest (social constructs/moral constructs/biological constructs) all are viewed in the lens of the law and society in general as 'incest'. but to say that anything that doesn't run the risk of product of such relationships having webbed toes or extra body parts isn't incest is a bit narrow in the scope of the colloquial definition of incest

just because i am adopted and my older sister is adopted from the other side of the country (thus there is nearly no chance we have any blood relation) doesn't mean it wouldn't be considered incest by the law and the community as incest. (btw no i dont think of her that way she's a butch-les anyway lol)

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
Am I reading this wrong, or is Lily basically a communal cum bucket? Her being the only even mildly interestin LI, that kinda ruins the game for me. Don't want to boldly go where half the country has already gone before.
she's not a succubus, i would expect her to not have a much higher bodycount than average modern woman IRL

she likes a good time but doesn't need sex to sustain her lifeforce, she just gets a magic boost when she does get down with someone

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok just started the game and it all ready lost me. What the fuck is the point of mini games if the outcome is predetermined?
I have to agree with you on this one. The second weight lifting has you lose even if you technically win... it's a one path scenario of "(Oh shit, I can't hold it anymore...)". It's a false perception of hope with this one minigame, placed there to fool the player into thinking that there are two outcomes when there is only one.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone ,
Updated: 16.05.2022
Game/Creator: It's Danny - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Compressed , Translated
Game Version: 0.2.4
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux
Size : 535MB

Bobby21

Mar 16, 2018
I'm enjoying the game soy far. There were some grammatical errors I noticed, but nothing that took away from the game overall. I do like the story and am interested in what happens next. Will be one I am keeping my eye on. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this update was a bit frustrating. the length i can understnad. but damn that red room was annoying couldn't really appreciate the scene cause the view sucked ass. i hope this doesnt become a thing.

aside from that kinda of annoying you couldn't get the BJ scene without having to deal with the lesbian scene but eh whatever.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hello, the game crash after i use the .exe, my config is old but it is the only renpy game that crash like this so idk, here the log

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Did the Mc really just blamed Sam for getting upset because he was transphobic? tell me this is not how this is gonna go cause if it is I'm out, the proper response would, "shit, I fucked up and need to do better".

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes