It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
did you retcon the cyborg MC doppelganger i remember him dropping in mc's room and mc telling borg twin it's weird always having naked borg-bro sitting around and borg-bro goes "ok i can change to having bobs and vegana" *instant genderbend*

and why does everyone on f95 view incest as direct relatives? incest is not merely genetic, there are many ways to reguard incest (social constructs/moral constructs/biological constructs) all are viewed in the lens of the law and society in general as 'incest'. but to say that anything that doesn't run the risk of product of such relationships having webbed toes or extra body parts isn't incest is a bit narrow in the scope of the colloquial definition of incest

just because i am adopted and my older sister is adopted from the other side of the country (thus there is nearly no chance we have any blood relation) doesn't mean it wouldn't be considered incest by the law and the community as incest. (btw no i dont think of her that way she's a butch-les anyway lol)
Cyborg will be readded in the future.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Thanks for the game, I liked it, I'll keep an eye on it. Good selection of characters. The plot is a bit cliché but still better than "I'm 19, my dad died suddenly and I'm moving in with a MILF mom and two hot sisters I haven't seen in 15 years". And it's good that you can immediately skip the mini-games if you're not in the mood to play them. The player is rarely forced to interact with a character without being given a choice - also very good. Let's see where this all leads.
P.S. The only thing I didn't like was the dossier of the characters. What is the point of it if you can only enter it during free roaming, which is about 3 per game rn? It should always be available in the game or in the menu or it is useless in my opinion.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Enjoyable game, nice writing, and I'm curious where it goes.

Also, Thank You for allowing players to skip the minigames. I'm not ashamed to admit that I suck at this random rhythm game you've got going. : /

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
my saves aint working anymore so does anyone have a save somewhat far inside the story or just full save at this point

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I really enjoyed the game at the start but i don't know why the story jumps all over the place and leaves too much plotlines hanging and introduces newer plotlines. The writing and the events seem very disjointed and the story is trying to accomplish many things all at once and succeeds at nothing. This ultimately results in no connection to the characters and story. The world building and writing needs a lot of work to make the story flow smoothly. Really sad because i thought it was gonna be so much better at the start :cautious:

Reactions: BallerTime

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
is the patch.rpy supposed to be empty with a file size of 0?
1655579965478.png from mega download page
1655579984551.png mega download url
1655580037351.png masked url from first post redirecting to above mega url as of 3 minutes earlier than this post.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Do I just suck ass or is the last minigame battle incredibly difficult? Like I managed to beat it, but I feel like depending on how lucky you get with the RNG it can be basically unwinnable. Sometimes I got way to many at the same time or with almost no space beetween them.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Do I just suck ass or is the last minigame battle incredibly difficult? Like I managed to beat it, but I feel like depending on how lucky you get with the RNG it can be basically unwinnable. Sometimes I got way to many at the same time or with almost no space beetween them.
I hate minigames to the gutter, especially this speed-/time based ones. I didn't manage to get it at all, because out of 10? tries, I got no managable RNG. Always at some point to much without space. I don't understand, why devs like them so much. Even in AAA-titles they're disliked. But back to our game here, it seems if it didn't matter that I didn't won it, because the story went on. But this update was so short, I finished it in 10 min, while also watching a YT-vid...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Eva : "She needs hydration!"
*Vi magics over a bottle of what appears to be high-proof liquor*

Uh...I'm not a doctor (although I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night), but that seems unwise if other options are available...but hey, magic, so what do I know.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes