Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
While I gather this is very much a harem game, is it worth downloading if all of my kinks are femdom? As in, would I be able to only take dominant female characters in my 'harem', and slowly but surely roleplay that MC is turning from someone who priorly had ambitions of dominating the multiverse into their willing slave, hoping to conquer the world(s) for those ladies and please them in any way they wish? Or will MC be railroaded into taking a high amount of women into his harem/having sex scenes with all of them? Also, in case that's me having too high hopes, (as it probably is) is there at least one female character with a consistently dominant personality, (basically a dedicated femdom path) or is the female domination tag here just because of a few scenes scattered throughout the game? Many thanks to anyone taking the time to answer these questions!
theres not much femdom at the moment if at all. some girls are confident but i wouldnt say they're doms. i severely doubt the Mc is gonna serve any of these girls and offer them what your looking for though.

edit: oh wait there is one femdom scene if i remember correctly but it's just a roleplaying scene.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
eww

Screenshot_1.png

aka: wave your mouse around the screen to see what random shit lights up.

What a fun and engaging design element ...

click to exit the room
click to enter the room
click to shower
click to exit room
click to enter room
click to get dressed

.etc

I just can't describe how much fun that totally linear sequence of otherwise pointless clicking was.

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

Yes it's true. Version 0.2.6 is already here after just 3 weeks. It contains the last scenes at Dark Falls for this week before it's time to drive home once again over the weekend.

With v0.2.6 I'm introducing a new feature for my loyal supporter. With each version I'm going to release a bonus code for (available for Tier 2 and above) to unlock additional renders during the game. These renders have no impact on the story of the game.
During your playthrough you will be given the opportunity to enter the code and also get all the information on how exactly this works as well as an free example.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haven't played this one before because these days I tend to give new games some time to grow in content before trying them out, and it would seem that the time has come for this one.
But I do have a question, though. Trans/futa, lesbian, urination, can those be avoided? :unsure:

Reactions: Pippone

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Haven't played this one before because these days I tend to give new games some time to grow in content before trying them out, and it would seem that the time has come for this one.
But I do have a question, though. Trans/futa, lesbian, urination, can those be avoided? :unsure:
edit: misleading info, read the post below mine

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Trans/futa, lesbian, urination :unsure:
Yes, I think so (not 100%, because of one scene), and yes.

So far only urination has been featured, and yes it can be avoided (the choices are pretty obvious)
Lesbian= Scene in the Academy, don't really know if 100% avoidable
Trans= Scene with the old school friend, that transitioned, this one is avoidable.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Lesbian= Scene in the Academy, don't really know if 100% avoidable
The lesbian scene is not exactly avoidable. You'll stumble into it. But it acts as a trigger/multiplier for the lesbian and exhibitionism kink simultaneously. Upon opening the door and seeing the two girls (Violet's roommates) players have the choice to watch some more or leave. By leaving they affect those two kinks negatively and the scene ends. By staying, they can have a scene with Violet in front of the other two, if they are pursuing Violet.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
At some point, I hope that we are able to find a way to bring our Star Elf Bella into reality to be with us :D

EDIT: I swear these updates get smaller & smaller.

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Why the fuck am I getting the unskippable forced maledom scene when I was on the other path? So frustrating...
if magic_reppel_won_last_round > 0:
$ kink_dict["dom","green"] = 1
call c_rr_basement_maledom_sex_1 from _call_c_rr_basement_maledom_sex_1
else:
$ kink_dict["fem_dom","red"] = 1
call c_rr_basement_femdom_sex_2 from _call_c_rr_basement_femdom_sex_2
I won a minigame and suddenly I'm on a different path? The dialogue clearly stated I could choose now:
lily "How about, if you manage to prevent all my attacks, you can do with me whatever you want tonight?"
lily "I will be entirely at your disposal."

if char_lily.action_count("femdom") > 0:
lily "But if you lose, you will be entirely at my disposal."
lily "I'm going to dominate you to the fullest."
if char_lily.action_count("femdom") > 0:
mc "But what if I want you to dominate me anyway?"

scene red_royal_magic_training_p40 with dissolve
lily "Then you can just order me to do so."

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I'm on a reject-everybody playthough and just got a forced scene with Lily, where she all of a sudden goes ass-up, bound and you can't back out. Strange.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm on a reject-everybody playthough and just got a forced scene with Lily, where she all of a sudden goes ass-up, bound and you can't back out. Strange.
Your playing an "Adult Sex Novella" want to avoid everyone and get mad when you have sex....-eye twitches-

Reactions: Jimbog
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes