Feb 20, 2024
I think it was a waste of a game to bring in a guy cyborg who has a lot of the same things as MC and if they are linked in any way, then you can immediately put at least a sharing tag on the list. So my game ends there. If the dev had to bring that fucking tin can into the game they would have just stuck with the female character. Then the sex stuff would have come into play. If that female character sees things the same way the MC does or experiences or feels, then it wouldn't drive players away as much as that male character. At least at my site ALL other men are always banned and the game ends pretty quickly. And there is no going back. At the moment that tin can gets way too much attention and should at most be a sidekick and not another MC. At the same time all the linking between the MC and the tin can is way too much which goes to the point of sharing or worse. To be honest, that cyborg is a completely unnecessary addition to this. We would have just been dealing with the normal world and the magic world and left this shit out completely.

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
It's nice to see that the game hasn't been abandoned, work is going on, albeit in small portions that are rarely published, and with a cyborg at that :) But it's especially nice that the story of the relationship with Sam has been continued.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I think it was a waste of a game to bring in a guy cyborg who has a lot of the same things as MC and if they are linked in any way, then you can immediately put at least a sharing tag on the list. So my game ends there. If the dev had to bring that fucking tin can into the game they would have just stuck with the female character. Then the sex stuff would have come into play. If that female character sees things the same way the MC does or experiences or feels, then it wouldn't drive players away as much as that male character. At least at my site ALL other men are always banned and the game ends pretty quickly. And there is no going back. At the moment that tin can gets way too much attention and should at most be a sidekick and not another MC. At the same time all the linking between the MC and the tin can is way too much which goes to the point of sharing or worse. To be honest, that cyborg is a completely unnecessary addition to this. We would have just been dealing with the normal world and the magic world and left this shit out completely.
Ya I kind of felt the same...robot MC should have been like a Ken doll. Created with no penis...so there wouldn't be any concern that potential sharing /NTR will be happening. Because I'm a greedy fucker...with my harem's....Robot MC can go fuck a toaster, or a bread maker. :KEK:

But for me, I'll wait until more content is released before I decide if I'm going to put this on my ignore list. Though, it would have been great if we saw more of the magic path, instead of continuing the boring robot path. Just let that path end...and bring on the magic girls content.

Regards.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WorldsOfWonders-0.2.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
It's called wolrd of wonders and their is 0 wonders in the latest updates... bring back the magic city/school please ^^'
With all due respect to Sam, Yuki and the rest, their lives are borring and if I wanted to see non-magical setup there are tons of others VN for that. Magic vampires and succubus what really what made this game interresting in the 1st place and we went so far away from that latelyn...

Taxarian je te recommande clairement de sortir ton meilleur google trad et de commencer a apprendre l'anglais, parce que la plupart des jeux n'ont pas de trad FR (et pourtant ya de sacrées pépites qu'il serait dommage de louper).
En vrai au début tu vas beaucoup traduire mais très rapidement t'auras besoin du trad plus que pour quelques mot car ton niveau va bien monter ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Seems a bit buggy. Sending an sms from the bus and the phone can not be put down again. It's was pretty good until then though, finally some action with Sam!
So finally again worth the download. But is the action finally the railing we give to her, that she has been begging from the start?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.19] [It's Danny] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,13 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,10 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
What happened to the stuff with Nancy her phone number doesn't appear in your phone anymore, the scene where you first meet Sam is gone and the texts to all watch the launch together don't show up

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes