patchman

Sep 15, 2021
There is one more message here, one from the girl in hospital, go to dating app and see that message too. i too had this problem until i saw that message
No such thing for me. I only have two threads in the dating app, none of which contain a new message or any indication of it.
But there was a message for Kenji which did not have a new message indication.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Not that I have found or remember. You can say no if your not into a girl or anything like that.
Like i said earlier, they really need to brighten up the mini game for the chest. It blends in with the background and you can hardly tell where the openings are.

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.19] - Android Port

Android: 1.20 GB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
Mixdrop:

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
No such thing for me. I only have two threads in the dating app, none of which contain a new message or any indication of it.
But there was a message for Kenji which did not have a new message indication.
i replied to everyone including kenji but still can not switch off. phone, it was new messages in dating apps that was new for me and some other people

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
i just download 0.2.18 few days ago.. and here already new version.. and now i have to download 4+ gb one more time..

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Did anyone noticed that Incest patch is an empty file? Is that normal or?
Some games just need that file to be there in root, no matter if it's empty, the fact it's there handles it as incest is activated.
(game checks if ic file is there, no : standard, yes : incest)

Reactions: KaosKally

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Some games just need that file to be there in root, no matter if it's empty, the fact it's there handles it as incest is activated.
(game checks if ic file is there, no : standard, yes : incest)
Ah I see, just a basic file check with a certain name for the incest patch that is already build in, to activate. Thank you for the answer.

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
how to page down your kinks? in orb or in app.. just done all visible but it still marked with "!" how to scrool down?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.19-FIX + IC + Bonus

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 940 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Pgsurprise
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes