e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
It doesn't do anything except change what MC calls the people in the family in whose house he lives anyway.

RahulShadow

Aug 12, 2021
FAQ:

Q: How do I update my game?
A:If you have already downloaded the full game on the previous version you can just download the small update file of the current version and move every file inside the "game" folder of the update into the "game" folder of the full game and replace any files when requested. Then start the game. It should now show the latest version at the bottom right corner.

Q: I cannot find the navigation arrows during the free roam sections.
A: Go into the settings menu and under "Game Prefs" set "Nav. Arrows" to Enabled. (Default: On Hover)
After update showing "Image not found " error

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Bonjour, c'est ce qu'il y aura une traduction un jour en francais
He ask if there will eventually be a French translation.

I don't know the answer to that one. Check the mod section of the forum. Some modder might be open to the suggestion but I would not hold my breath, since it would be a big project at this point. An other thing the forum has rules in place that make it mandatory to use English in the games section of the forum. at the verry least edit your post with a tacked on Google translate version of your post or it will get deleted.

Je suis désolé je n'ai pas la réponse. tu peux toujours aller faire un tour dans la section dédié aux mods du forum. Tu peux peut-être y trouver quelqu'un qui serait prêt à en faire une version francophone. Par contre je ne ferais pas cette recherche avec beaucoup d'espoir puisque le jeux, à ce point, est déjà très volumineux et serait donc un gros projet à entreprendre. Autre chose, La section jeux du forum requiert d'utiliser l'anglais pour discuter ou au moins d'accompagné ton message d'une traduction anglaise. Au minimum tu peux toujours copier ton message dans le système de traduction de Google et le copier sous ton message. Je te conseil d'éditer même le message auquel je répond ou il sera éventuellement supprimé.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I know the overall story focusses on magic and technology but the tech parts (specifically the cyborg bits) are jarring. They simply don't fit IMO. The other tech parts are not an issue (the spaceship, the neighbor etc.) but the cyborg bit...? It's like two completely different stories lumped together.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The cyborg at the beginning had a rent receipt or found some records or something that established he was a resident of the Nova Atmos space station - which is the alien one that no humans have visited yet. This, together with his construction being beyond the human state-of-the-art is pretty suggestive of certain conclusions which are potentially very interesting, but are taking their own sweet time in coming to realization...

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I know the overall story focusses on magic and technology but the tech parts (specifically the cyborg bits) are jarring. They simply don't fit IMO. The other tech parts are not an issue (the spaceship, the neighbor etc.) but the cyborg bit...? It's like two completely different stories lumped together.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nearly everything in this game was fine until the dev introduced that stupid fucking cyborg and its dumb storyline. The whole magic thing was just getting off the ground and the dev decided to drop a giant steamy metal turd on the whole game.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes