darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Short but very interesting update. I think from now on I will play every other release because every time I get to the end of the content too soon for my liking and always end up longing for more.

Also, I'm happy MC and Lily mended their relationship

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Is the lesbian optional or not? Has the dev decided yet? Ngl if this is a game with a faithful harem route I think it would make sense to at least give us the option to avoid getting cucked by women.
Your very insecure arntcha, that your own Harem Sisters can't even touch each other? -rolls eyes- They are in MC Harem, how much more control do you need to feel like an Alpha Fuckstud, lol. At that point, you don't want a harem, you just want pile of organic fuck puppets.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I hate minigames to the gutter, especially this speed-/time based ones. I didn't manage to get it at all, because out of 10? tries, I got no managable RNG. Always at some point to much without space. I don't understand, why devs like them so much. Even in AAA-titles they're disliked. But back to our game here, it seems if it didn't matter that I didn't won it, because the story went on. But this update was so short, I finished it in 10 min, while also watching a YT-vid...
Yeah, the minigames ramp up to 'functionally impossible' quite quickly. A big part of which seems to be that the icons displayed aren't treated as being where they are shown to be all the time. I kept trying to adjust my timing and estimation, but nothing was consistent and shots just kept getting through. Fortunately the dev included an option to bypass the minigames with whichever result you wanted, but that just highlights the design flaws. (even the dev knew it wasn't working)

Dunno how the dev should dig out of the hole the minigames make. Fix it, abandon it, leave it, I don't know which is the best path.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Your very insecure arntcha, that your own Harem Sisters can't even touch each other? -rolls eyes- They are in MC Harem, how much more control do you need to feel like an Alpha Fuckstud, lol. At that point, you don't want a harem, you just want pile of organic fuck puppets.
Not liking female NTR = insecure and me just wanting to feel like an Alpha Fuckstud. Got it. Have you considered signing up for Mensa?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Tried to give this a try, but just couldn't after a while. I mean, it seems decent, but there is just so much weirdness and stuff that didn't make any sense. Plus the MC is just a push over and going along with everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing made any sense. Tons of inconsistencies, and stuff that just doesn't add up. Plus the MC just being absolutely dumb and letting everyone walk all over him. I tried to give this game a fair play, but I just couldn't after all of that.

Wish you luck with your project, but all that above just yeah, not for me. Thanks regardless.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Was really liking this till the MC got a bit transphobic and sexist.
The MC's in most games are sexist. Notice how gently they treat women that were trying to kill them moments before but will obliterate any man that looks at them the wrong way.

Caldo

May 3, 2020
Tried to give this a try, but just couldn't after a while. I mean, it seems decent, but there is just so much weirdness and stuff that didn't make any sense. Plus the MC is just a push over and going along with everything.

Reactions: dreamgoat

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
While I gather this is very much a harem game, is it worth downloading if all of my kinks are femdom? As in, would I be able to only take dominant female characters in my 'harem', and slowly but surely roleplay that MC is turning from someone who priorly had ambitions of dominating the multiverse into their willing slave, hoping to conquer the world(s) for those ladies and please them in any way they wish? Or will MC be railroaded into taking a high amount of women into his harem/having sex scenes with all of them? Also, in case that's me having too high hopes, (as it probably is) is there at least one female character with a consistently dominant personality, (basically a dedicated femdom path) or is the female domination tag here just because of a few scenes scattered throughout the game? Many thanks to anyone taking the time to answer these questions!

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
While I gather this is very much a harem game, is it worth downloading if all of my kinks are femdom? As in, would I be able to only take dominant female characters in my 'harem', and slowly but surely roleplay that MC is turning from someone who priorly had ambitions of dominating the multiverse into their willing slave, hoping to conquer the world(s) for those ladies and please them in any way they wish? Or will MC be railroaded into taking a high amount of women into his harem/having sex scenes with all of them? Also, in case that's me having too high hopes, (as it probably is) is there at least one female character with a consistently dominant personality, (basically a dedicated femdom path) or is the female domination tag here just because of a few scenes scattered throughout the game? Many thanks to anyone taking the time to answer these questions!
Time will tell. some of the tags aren't implemented yet.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes