Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I am not as sure as you that the answer is that easy :) And it seems to contradict the Runic Circle in Vi'sUni room.
I smell a plot hole. The MC is completely oblivious to it. Yep plot hole. Add that to the fact that the MC isnt even remotely worried and the fact that College has already started and as a "scholarship" student he isnt there. Brooke hasnt even said anything about it. Plot holes big enough to drive a truck through. Yep, quality writing right there.

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I also have to add, that even something like incest will exist, the focus of the story is a different. This will not be an all "my happy family" game. It will just be a part of it.
This is a high quality game. Thnx. It's Danny

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I like this VN, renders are good, animations are, well ok, but everybody has to start at some point, but i like the story so far.
Thanks for your game and keep up the good work!
I´ve decided to support you on patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

charjkl

Apr 12, 2019
Uuugh, we finally get the date with Sam and it gets cut short!.. Oh well, still really like the game. Fingers crossed that we do get to pursue a serious relationship with her like MC's inner monologue seems to suggest. Best of luck, Danny.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.7] [It's Danny] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,70 GB / 842 MB - WorldsOfWonders-0.2.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,67 GB / 808 MB - WorldsOfWonders-0.2.7-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Does Yuki have a urinary tract infection or a bladder problem or something? She's in the bathroom pissing every 5 minutes. :ROFLMAO:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
5 things I'm hoping for in the next update.

#1:- The update is a bit bigger than this current one.

#2:- Sam gets a full sized REAL date.

#3:- We can SUCCESSFULLY tell Keira to stop trying to corrupt Lyn into being a camgirl.

#4:- When we get to the club to save Lyn, we BEAT 7 SHADES OF SHITE out of the FUCK KNUCKLE who drugged Lyn's drink.

Finally #5:- Lyn finally confesses how she feels about the MC and things get better between them at last.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes