ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
That energy blocking minigame is broken. I'm doing the button presses on time and it's not registering my inputs. Only way I was able to get past it was by skipping it. sucks kuz the speed was super easy.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
yea I think I might play this every 6-9 month. I already forgot what happen at the beginning of the game. That way probably every 9 months or so I'll just replay it from the beginning because if play little pieces every update I'm forgetting what happen in the previous updates.

Jun 28, 2021
So I am curious about this since it was not in the synopsis under it. Where is the transformation here? Is it a gender bender one or is it a person you meet etc...

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Okay I love this game so far. MC is nice enough which is important for me, girls are great and renders are good. But the updates are too small. There was almost no content in the last 2 updates. Instead of updating "5 minutes of content" once a month. I think you can bring one chapter once in 3 months or something similar idk but this is just waste of download bro.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Okay I love this game so far. MC is nice enough which is important for me, girls are great and renders are good. But the updates are too small. There was almost no content in the last 2 updates. Instead of updating "5 minutes of content" once a month. I think you can bring one chapter once in 3 months or something similar idk but this is just waste of download bro.
Well when you know that he does small-ish updates, you can just wait 3 months yourself. :unsure:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i mostly agree.

this update would have at least left me more satisfied if the Lyn issue was resolved at least. like we finnaly got to talk to her. but the way it's going we'd have to wait at least for another 2 updates before that happens.

i'm constantly on the edge of wanting to patron this game but theres always something holding me back. sometimes is just unanswered questions or others that im going down a route where i'm avoiding to many girls.:LOL:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Game start with you staring some erect penis and the this thing appears on the screen.

asde.png

Like okay, the author wants to intentionally make people repulsed so they close the game, but why?

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Could someone please share the incest patch? I tried to download it multiple times but it keeps failing and says, 'download error'

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes