Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Im thinking the same thing, but earlier comments mentioned that even tho it's 0kb, it adds incest. How to use it is a mystery if you can't download it.
But maybe it's not necessary. I've still gotta play
Actually, 2 ebony female characters living with mc is not blood related.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Actually, 2 ebony female characters living with mc is not blood related.
Would still need a patch, I think Patreon is also against step-sibling/parents "incest", thats also the reason why everything is landlady, tenant, etc and not just step-xx..

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Bit disappointed with this update, i would have hoped for something more after MC having to cut his date with Sam short. Still continues to be interesting and fun game though.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Due to It's Danny 's request in the gfx thread here are some wonderful fan signatures for "WoW":

Keira - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,87 MB

WoWsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2064963_WoWsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"WoW" - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,71 MB

WoWsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2064964_WoWsiG2.gif

********************************************************************************
Most likely I will add some more "character sigs" in addition to the one of KEIRA soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all fans of this game: feel free to use these sigs in your signature...
and It's Danny : if you like, please link them in the first post of your games' thread.

Cheers and enjoy!
Thank you very much. I like the second one. Not sure if the image combination of the first one is fitting. Still, great work buddy (y)

Reactions: Gorse

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Been enjoyable so far.

I really love the part with Bella in the beginning.
Both heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.
Which is pretty good considering it's such a short part.
Wish there were some more of her story, maybe later?
Probably later..

Cheers

PandaMan7922

May 1, 2022
Are there multiple scenes with pee/urination in them? been looking for some good game with at least a decent bit of it, but all i find are ones with a single image scene in some obscure path, and then no more mention of it :(

Reactions: darlic

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's not that common kink, are you looking specifically pee/urination or is watersports also what you are looking for? Since they are in most games i've seen them been linked together.

PandaMan7922

May 1, 2022
It's not that common kink, are you looking specifically pee/urination or is watersports also what you are looking for? Since they are in most games i've seen them been linked together.
Watersports is also fine, generally more into the voyeur kind, and not much into the male > female stuff, futa is fine though

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes