UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Lyn text message error traceback in case anyone gives a fuck.

Since you can't just ignore the bitch for some reason and MUST reply to her, this essentially stops progress as ignoring the error rollsback to before you opened her text.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Huh, I originally tried the original base version and then the rpdl 0.2.12Bugfix version (which didn't work), but redownloading the base version and applying that patch to it seems to have done the trick, so thanks. (y)

I guess despite having bugfix in the name, the rpdl version doesn't have it applied or something?

Reactions: Zephea

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Well, that was another boring update at home.
I thought this is "world of wonders", an exciting adventure in the magic world.
But we just spend a long time at home without anything interesting.
Sure, the girls at home are nice, but I don't see any point in the whole story at home when we're going to another city to study anyway. And it is very unlikely that the girls will come with us.
At this point it's just the same boring "I seduce all the girls" story that goes everywhere.

jamesonwulf

May 11, 2018
you really should change the name of the magic school. Awkwarts just feels like a bad parody name, it makes the story feel like it doesn't take it self seriously. It would be fine if it was just one throw away joke, but as the official name of the magical institution in this story it just comes over as very awkward and a bit cringe. It would improve the story if you came up with something original.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
All these people talking about the update and the magic school, meanwhile I can't even get an answer on the bug that won't let me continue past the first time of going to Dark Falls.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
you really should change the name of the magic school. Awkwarts just feels like a bad parody name, it makes the story feel like it doesn't take it self seriously. It would be fine if it was just one throw away joke, but as the official name of the magical institution in this story it just comes over as very awkward and a bit cringe. It would improve the story if you came up with something original.

Why?
Doesn't seem like that name fits.
The story telling has taken another turn.
At first it was directing you into finding out about family history (kinda).
Then it was pushing magic, demons and vampires.
Now its on a new path once again.

This game has lack of direction.
It would be better off called "cliche of cluster fucks"

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
All these people talking about the update and the magic school, meanwhile I can't even get an answer on the bug that won't let me continue past the first time of going to Dark Falls.
Page 40 bottom of it, has a link to a patch for this problem.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018

bib13

Sep 8, 2018
Help, how to get keira bathroom scene, where she give you bj?
I always have the stop scene, where she says: "It would be your punishment"...

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
there is a fix for it on this comment
Strange, I did a search for it and couldn't find it, guess I just missed it. Thanks. Quick question, does it go in the game folder after unzipped?

Edit: Nevermind, pretty sure I figured it out.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Help, how to get keira bathroom scene, where she give you bj?
I always have the stop scene, where she says: "It would be your punishment"...
It's called blue balling.... She just leads you on but never delivers... Probably it's part of her femdom persona, (edging?) no idea if there's any progress on her storyline (either solo or together with Lynn), i only do what can't be avoided with them, a jealous sister and her manipulative friend only seems to promise problems for any other girl and i'm not a femdom fan either...

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
just tried 2.12 , several bugs:
[repeat of post from other page:]
WOW [War of Worlds? ]

I like the story explanation [why no father] Makes a lot more sense than some crazy Dev scripts!

Yikes! Error when sending mom text!

Uh oh: 2nd error:
"phone_error_message" is not defined
---->>>> THIS ERROR IS GAME BREAKING (forced quit)

(happens after get off train when going to look at house)

Reactions: GBunny66

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Didn't know the version I had was leaked. Is there a PUBLIC version?

(just crashed so was going to delete anyway)
I did not get the error you saw - and I used that patch on a fresh download/install. It's certainly worth a try! :>)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I did not get the error you saw - and I used that patch on a fresh download/install. It's certainly worth a try! :>)
Just tried posted "Bugfix" 2nd error [after train @ HOUSE] fixed! :)

Does anybody know if there's a public version?

==========================================
EDIT:

Apparently 2.10 is the latest *PUBLIC*;

My apologies Danny, usually F95 is good about keeping up w public versions, don't know what happened.
BTW Dev, *Really* need a better back/return (always visible, *NOT* black!) icon

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Hey I know I haven't finished----still new, but, in a town w *NO ELECTRICITY* shouldn't there be tons of candles/(oil) lamps? Even inside, very well lit, but no light sources.

Edit: you also wouldn't have Neon---or any kind of ELECTRIC signs

• Angry
Reactions: darlic
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes