e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
It doesn't do anything except change what MC calls the people in the family in whose house he lives anyway.

RahulShadow

Aug 12, 2021
FAQ:

Q: How do I update my game?
A:If you have already downloaded the full game on the previous version you can just download the small update file of the current version and move every file inside the "game" folder of the update into the "game" folder of the full game and replace any files when requested. Then start the game. It should now show the latest version at the bottom right corner.

Q: I cannot find the navigation arrows during the free roam sections.
A: Go into the settings menu and under "Game Prefs" set "Nav. Arrows" to Enabled. (Default: On Hover)
After update showing "Image not found " error

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Bonjour, c'est ce qu'il y aura une traduction un jour en francais
He ask if there will eventually be a French translation.

I don't know the answer to that one. Check the mod section of the forum. Some modder might be open to the suggestion but I would not hold my breath, since it would be a big project at this point. An other thing the forum has rules in place that make it mandatory to use English in the games section of the forum. at the verry least edit your post with a tacked on Google translate version of your post or it will get deleted.

Je suis désolé je n'ai pas la réponse. tu peux toujours aller faire un tour dans la section dédié aux mods du forum. Tu peux peut-être y trouver quelqu'un qui serait prêt à en faire une version francophone. Par contre je ne ferais pas cette recherche avec beaucoup d'espoir puisque le jeux, à ce point, est déjà très volumineux et serait donc un gros projet à entreprendre. Autre chose, La section jeux du forum requiert d'utiliser l'anglais pour discuter ou au moins d'accompagné ton message d'une traduction anglaise. Au minimum tu peux toujours copier ton message dans le système de traduction de Google et le copier sous ton message. Je te conseil d'éditer même le message auquel je répond ou il sera éventuellement supprimé.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I know the overall story focusses on magic and technology but the tech parts (specifically the cyborg bits) are jarring. They simply don't fit IMO. The other tech parts are not an issue (the spaceship, the neighbor etc.) but the cyborg bit...? It's like two completely different stories lumped together.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The cyborg at the beginning had a rent receipt or found some records or something that established he was a resident of the Nova Atmos space station - which is the alien one that no humans have visited yet. This, together with his construction being beyond the human state-of-the-art is pretty suggestive of certain conclusions which are potentially very interesting, but are taking their own sweet time in coming to realization...

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I know the overall story focusses on magic and technology but the tech parts (specifically the cyborg bits) are jarring. They simply don't fit IMO. The other tech parts are not an issue (the spaceship, the neighbor etc.) but the cyborg bit...? It's like two completely different stories lumped together.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nearly everything in this game was fine until the dev introduced that stupid fucking cyborg and its dumb storyline. The whole magic thing was just getting off the ground and the dev decided to drop a giant steamy metal turd on the whole game.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Man i really liked this game up to the cyborg shit came into play for real, i loved the magic part the small drama at home and the girls at magic school and all that stuff, hell i even rated this 5 stars and was looking forward to see more at the magic school and all the races....

But after playing all the cyborg shit it just changes into a hole new and totaly diffrent game/story for me, i hated how MC just allows some unknown cyborg to mind melt with him like some vulcan from star trek....i mean how and why would you ever trust something like that so fast, i just dont get that....then the cyborg can spy on Lin playing with her self, then spy on the sister in shower....cyborg is not the MC and never will be.....or i guess maybe he will just take over at some point but i dont really care about finding out since nothing makes sense, i mean once MC finds out about it after the mind sharing shit he just accepts that the cyborg spys on MCs girls? and agrees to share minds again later? what? instend of getting him the fuck out of hes life? its like hes asking for the cyborg to take over hes life and fuck hes girls and MC will be happy about it.....to me it just feels brainless and killed what was a damn good story...man that annoys me...cant belive i supported this at one point....no more though, if you ask me the cyborg story crap should have been a new diffrent game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.20] [It's Danny] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,15 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,11 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I liked this quite a bit at first when I played a couple updates ago until the android shit started.
I might play it again in the future if there's a path added that lets you blow its brains out and throw it (and it's story) in a trash compactor where it belongs.
Unironically ruins the game to an unsalvageable degree.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WorldsOfWonders-0.2.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not often I take stuff seriously enough to make a legit complaint but that's what this has led me to....

This started off so strong with so much potential. The magic side was going great with an interesting story and Sam was building a little fan club.....

Then the magic story was all but forgot for a cyborg storyline that has, so far, been universally panned.

I don't want to be that girl and say it's ruined the entire game but it had a damn good go at it.

Anyone that's known me for a while on here knows I love devs that do their thing and don't like it when they get bullied into changing so i'm not going to make a hypocrite of myself as go down that road BUT I do want to know why do this?

Why take a game with 2 story sections that were both doing well and building nicely then throw this cyborg in and bring it all to a screeching halt?

It's like watching early 2000's WWE and Vince saying he's going to kill his own creation.

quote-if-anybody-is-gonna-kill-my-creation-i-m-gonna-do-it-me-and-the-nwo-vince-mcmahon-59-19-33.jpg

Just replace NWO with cyborg.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
It's not often I take stuff seriously enough to make a legit complaint but that's what this has led me to....

This started off so strong with so much potential. The magic side was going great with an interesting story and Sam was building a little fan club.....

Then the magic story was all but forgot for a cyborg storyline that has, so far, been universally panned.

I don't want to be that girl and say it's ruined the entire game but it had a damn good go at it.

Anyone that's known me for a while on here knows I love devs that do their thing and don't like it when they get bullied into changing so i'm not going to make a hypocrite of myself as go down that road BUT I do want to know why do this?

Why take a game with 2 story sections that were both doing well and building nicely then throw this cyborg in and bring it all to a screeching halt?

It's like watching early 2000's WWE and Vince saying he's going to kill his own creation.

View attachment 3901871

Just replace NWO with cyborg.
from what I gather, the story was always about magic vs technology, and tech stuff was hinted even at the beginning of the game. so its not like cyborg appeared out of the blue.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes