ept

Aug 26, 2022
Anyone know a method to force the phone closed after checking messages?
I had the same problem. Did all the SMSes, then checked all the app, then went back into the SMSes and there was a new 'write' to do that wasn't there before, then I could close the phone and get the small amount of content before end of episode.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This is so unnecessarily convoluted. Doing a cage fetish thing shouldn't be tied to a basic relationship path. Just because you don't want to play with the d, doesn't mean you want to degrade Sam. If I wanted to treat Sam like a sub-human, I would've just avoided the path altogether. The whole point of the Sam path in the first place is specifically not to treat Sam like trash.

Reactions: genericusername1

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
Didn´t this use to have a walkthrough mod? I haven´t played it since may 2022 it seems so all my saves are ducked and I need to restart, which means I wanna skip to the part I was which I really can´t since I can´t easily see what my choices actually does.

On another note,does the choices actually matter?

Otherwise I remember finding this game promising back when and decided I´d just wait a bit for more content then kinda forgot the name of it.

edit: OH I forgot about the fucking minigames. They are utter shit. Can anyone remind me if you lose content if you just skip them every time instead of beating them?

Last edited:

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
It's Danny I think I've spotted a couple of bugs? I tried running the game under renpy 8 and these seem to me to be errors regardless of version:
scripts/base/game_gui/inventory/inventory_screens.rpy line 209 missing a comma should be:
for i in range(0, (6-(p_count%6))):

scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/mc_room/events/with_cyborg.rpy", line 357
I'm guessing that it is doing an implicit conversion of char_yuki to int under renpy 7 when it should maybe be:
if char_yuki.rel_path >= 2:

Dec 15, 2020
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.18] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch & Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update, please

Reactions: LordWanze

patchman

Sep 15, 2021
There is one more message here, one from the girl in hospital, go to dating app and see that message too. i too had this problem until i saw that message
No such thing for me. I only have two threads in the dating app, none of which contain a new message or any indication of it.
But there was a message for Kenji which did not have a new message indication.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes