godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
correct me if i am wrong but are the sequels literally the same thing with just a new character...

Reactions: nerogaf

SkyHigh654

Nov 30, 2021
View attachment 788088

Overview:
A bitch royal got caught to a creepy nest full of huggers that are trying to make her boobs pregnant.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-26
Release Date: 2020-08-24
Developer: ST Hot Dog King
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -
Thanks to pk2000 for cracking!

View attachment 788091 View attachment 788092 View attachment 788093
Can someone help me? I wanna play this game but the file downloads a 7-zip installer thing and it seems super fishy. Im not sure how it works, if someone could please help?

Silver-Zone

Oct 19, 2021
Am I the only one who has had an issue with trying to open WN 3? Both the demo version and the full version will load a small amount according to the progress bar when you open the game and then just sit there. I get no error message, but it never loads the rest. I don't have this problem with any other games from this creator or any other RPGM games.

Hello, I have a question, can you pass the passwords for the worm nest 2 and 3?? PLEASE

Silver-Zone

Oct 19, 2021
Ok, gracias amigo, pero el problema sigue siendo el mismo para WN 2, el lanzamiento del juego requiere una clave de serie y esta clave no está permitida.
[/COTIZAR]

Hola, tengo una duda, me puedes pasar las contraseñas del nido de gusanos 2 y 3?? POR FAVOR

AKNoufjioAKJ

Mar 12, 2020
Hello, I have a question, can you pass the passwords for the worm nest 2 and 3?? PLEASE
I don't know it will work or not. You can copy game.exe file from Worm Nest 1 and override game.exe file of Worm Nest 2. It worked for me. I copied game.exe from WN 3 to WN 2. I played WN 2 normally without password window.

Reactions: bongsensei

bongsensei

Oct 30, 2019
Hey, guys!
Sometimes you have to be the hero you're looking for. Here are Worm nest 2 and brand new Worm nest 3.
Both in english and slightly censored (DLsite).

IMPORTANT: Please do not post outside F95zone. This is only for us. ;)

Mega >> WN2 Mega >> WN3

this_game_is_full_of_bugs
about WN2, can u give me the license key? It's only accept 4 digits, but the program provide me 5 :(((( tkxxx

1.90 star(s) 9 Votes