DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Try the demo, you might find it's not. Worst game he's made yet actually, he should stay away from act.

This is disregarding the fps/lag issues I have too, but I'm not certain that's the dev's fault, but my own pc.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Try the demo, you might find it's not. Worst game he's made yet actually, he should stay away from act.

This is disregarding the fps/lag issues I have too, but I'm not certain that's the dev's fault, but my own pc.
Yea it seems, not so good, but it looks like he's trying a different style as well (Not to cover for him as it really seems he just wants to pump out all these games for maybe some quick bucks).

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Like, I'm a HUGE fan of BE and even nipple birth, but just, if nothing fucks them, how does that creature grow there? Oh yeah cum in pussy = fly in breast!

What?

Reactions: Jax9876

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
How many endings are there in Worm nest 3? Are there any hidden/easily missable things you might to look for? I've only seen 2, but in the ending screen it looks like 4 things are still there, unless those are supposed to stay empty. Is there a virgin run possible for this one (or near virgin I guess, no upgrading any of the DNA options).

1.90 star(s) 9 Votes