spavon

Mar 10, 2019
Ok thank you guy, but the problem remains the same for WN 2, the launch of the game requires a serial key, and this key is not allowed.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the serial for the game is only accepting 4 numbers the keygem giving you 5 numbs. =/ wtf

Reactions: nerogaf

artpen

Sep 15, 2017
Am I the only one who has had an issue with trying to open WN 3? Both the demo version and the full version will load a small amount according to the progress bar when you open the game and then just sit there. I get no error message, but it never loads the rest. I don't have this problem with any other games from this creator or any other RPGM games.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Am I the only one who has had an issue with trying to open WN 3? Both the demo version and the full version will load a small amount according to the progress bar when you open the game and then just sit there. I get no error message, but it never loads the rest. I don't have this problem with any other games from this creator or any other RPGM games.
So you try to delete an re-download the game again? Maybe there was some trouble during Download?

artpen

Sep 15, 2017
So you try to delete an re-download the game again? Maybe there was some trouble during Download?
Done that and downloaded from multiple sources. I think it's having trouble loading/finding a specific file, but I have no idea which one.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Done that and downloaded from multiple sources. I think it's having trouble loading/finding a specific file, but I have no idea which one.
So If all the other parts are working, then it couldn't be a wrong RPM version. Sorry, I don't know what Else to so.

Jul 16, 2020
So If all the other parts are working, then it couldn't be a wrong RPM version. Sorry, I don't know what Else to so.
so i played the 2nd one it worked perfectly but in the 3rd part im stuck? idk im on stage 4 and there is no way to go somewhere its just a map where you can run in circle is the 3rd part finished?

master_howard

Feb 1, 2020
Someone tell me how I can run the game, the truth is that I can't tell me the password is not correct or how I can run it in a nest of worm 2

1.90 star(s) 9 Votes