Oct 16, 2019
Not that I plan to play it again, but there should have been some sort of cool down on when you can get hugged again when pulling enemies. It fucking sucks when you pull an enemy, only for them to immediately hug you afterwards and still increase your lust bar. Waste of a turn and skill.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Not gonna lie; This was more funny than erotic, but entertaining for a bit, so I guess it's not too bad.

orensan

May 29, 2017
no point playing this, just download the game and the end save, skip wasting your time

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Well if that's your kink, you can see the pics of Nip'l Fkker (spoiler: the name indicates the concept)

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is cool, but the end of the game can be moved, thereby showing how the heroine goes to the end of the maze in attempts to get out and periodically gives birth to monsters.

it would also be appropriate to add several security rooms where the heroine can rest

Reactions: MichaelaHH

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
found making armor is pointless as you cant ware any of the clothing D:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
The new game seems a lot better than what this pile of trash ended up being. Comparing the demo I just played to the review I wrote for this:

- Sex now = resources, however 90% of what you need can ONLY be gotten by sex, because "field" items don't respawn, unlike the last game. This is a problem, because the mechanics might delude you into thinking you could do a "virgin run" for the first 5 minutes
- There doesn't seem to be a game over anymore, but some of the CG do suffer from "same size tits", though not as badly or obvious as this game
- Resources as explained earlier are easier to get, and this time, crafting is quite key to success, but there is still a bit of a grind
- Without equipment upgrades, you're gonna suffer from the hard-to-kill enemies, again, though since it was only a demo idk how badly the grind will be by the end
- The only thing this game did right is gone in the new game, but it's forgivable because running from enemies now despawns them, and with the exeption of some large rooms, are easy enough to just run past anyway

Once a thread is made of the new game, I'll port this post over to there.

Reactions: tsoda

Balial42

May 3, 2018
And these are the pics to (from e-hentai.org).
Hope that´s ok.

Reactions: hecknuts
1.90 star(s) 9 Votes