RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
cant equip clothing somehow.
Also people have other works with BE and transformation content ?? (I enjoyed Parasite Infection and Latex dungeon even though like this game im not into parasite as much as into looking boobies get bigger :O :O )

Reactions: Cekumetto

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
cant equip clothing somehow.
Also people have other works with BE and transformation content ?? (I enjoyed Parasite Infection and Latex dungeon even though like this game im not into parasite as much as into looking boobies get bigger :O :O )
Rain's Rave has serious boobs expansion

Reactions: pencilfight

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
good game.thanks for uploading.
Edit: good idea at game start, but same routine of enemies and cs. Finally a small game. such wasted oppurtunities/

Last edited:
Reactions: rinrom

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
this game is very buggy from clothing being non functional to random crashes or not being able to return to your room after entering the second dungeon part, i dont usually ask for this, but does any one have a complete save i want to at least be able to see what is there

AzueRen

Mar 31, 2020
Breast impregnation? And here I thought this thing only existed in Dendendo and doujins...guess I was wrong...

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
This is the first time i'm play a RPG have gameplay likes visual novel and the student's arts

Last edited:

WhiteRa

Aug 3, 2017
I have the game, I have the fetishes, I have the interest... but not the patience. I spent the last forty minutes navigating several levels of a dungeon wherein all the combat is effectively rinse-and-repeat. There isn't much artwork to this from what I've seen (and again, I haven't seen too much). Fun for ten minutes, but no more. Cheers!
You and I have similar fetishes. Can you advise any games with breast expansion or nipple fuck? Something like this game (or better)?

Reactions: SlowDance
1.90 star(s) 9 Votes