Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
You and I have similar fetishes. Can you advise any games with breast expansion or nipple fuck? Something like this game (or better)?
search dlsite for rain's rave, it's a much better game, also recommend trying the other games from rain's rave's author

Reactions: zzwfw

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
hmmmm, i will ask my babe to have pregnant boobs. i am sure that i am not dying or anyting.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I feel like I'm the only one that recognised the art and went "the fetish justifies whatever's wrong with this game"

If this fetish tickes your pickle, others have already said rains rave, but from the same dev lilia's livelihood is good too, and I'll also point out luster's souls as well.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
You and I have similar fetishes. Can you advise any games with breast expansion or nipple fuck? Something like this game (or better)?
Hmm, I haven't known of too many. Here on F95 I do know of Tentacle Elf, Lilith's Throne, Corruption of Champions, Warlock and Boobs, Drop Factory, Iris in Labyrinth, and any Slice of Venture game. Good luck and cheers!

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
A new fetish awakens !
Well...
Parasite, breast expansion and "breast fuck" have been around for a long time. Facehuggers have a fairly decent amount of content on rule 34 and booru sites. And if I'm not mistaken, Inyouchuu have a character just to have the breasts impregnated and remain "virgin".
With 7.5 bi people in the world, it's hard to believe in new fetishes showing up. Maybe on "H world", but that's not the case.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well...
Parasite, breast expansion and "breast fuck" have been around for a long time. Facehuggers have a fairly decent amount of content on rule 34 and booru sites. And if I'm not mistaken, Inyouchuu have a character just to have the breasts impregnated and remain "virgin".
With 7.5 bi people in the world, it's hard to believe in new fetishes showing up. Maybe on "H world", but that's not the case.
A certain holy book once said that the deity made us in its image...I can only imagine the f-ed up fetishes only God knows...

Reactions: AngryKitten

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
With 7.5 bi people in the world, it's hard to believe in new fetishes showing up.
People just aren't inventive enough, these days. I want "Sewer Surfing on Childhood Furniture (GONE SEXUAL)" to overtake Jake Paul videos on the YouTube Trending page, RIGHT NAO!
Also, to actually be on-topic, worth trying despite being RPGM? Or meh/bleh? Did it do what you wanted it to do, or is it kind of just some images smooshed into a walking simulator?

Mar 28, 2020
The title and the thumbnails looks promising, but is not good publicity that there are not screenshots of the gameplay. :poop:

Someone have screenshots of the gameplay please?

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
Really disappointed on this one. I like most of the tags on this game, but they scenes are lacking and the combat system kinda sucks ass. You got 2 scenes for entering new areas, 3 scenes for in combat(combat scenes are grindy af and fuck you over if you try to get them all), and only one game over scene. Progressing is a grind fest because you only get one useful skill(squeeze) and you can only kill 3 enemy groups max with it before running out of manna. The enemies take a long ass time to kill. The crafting system is grindy af as well. Cruelest thing is once you think you've beaten the last enemy and go down the tunnel, guess what, secret boss that has a much higher level than the previous boss. At this point i said fuck it and deleted the game.
Side note: Way too many fcking enemies, they're fast as fuck, have god like pathing, and are impossible to walk past. Even though you have a run button, they are annoying as hell to try and path through.

Overall: 1/10
- Way too fucking grindy in every aspect
- The enemies are annoying af
- The scenes are lacking ALOT
- The artwork sucks

It got one point because i like the tags.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I spilled my drink after reading get her boobs pregnant :eek::D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
WOW this one sucks. half a gig for 5 scenes? ....Come on Not-a-Face-Hugger deserve better then this.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I feel like I'm the only one that recognised the art and went "the fetish justifies whatever's wrong with this game"

The fetish justifies the art, not the game. I had to make a review on this shitfest of a game because I baited myself.

But hey, at least the princess gets what she deserves, the dev did a good job at making her dislikable.

1.90 star(s) 9 Votes