AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
Okay, so I've decided to give it a go, and... it's broken as hell... like, Fallout 76 level of broken. Some items don't work properly, game crashes from time to time, skills have misleading descriptions and you can't equip armors. So, basically, this game is full of bugs (no pun intended).

I have played a little bit, and decided to share some save files, with the character at max level to avoid future problems.

Also, some other files that makes the game easier if you're actually planning on playing it.
It fixes some bugs, but only a couple of very minor bugs, like you can equip armors for example.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Sigh, 3 months after release and still no one has the sequel to this game.........

hikick8

Jul 11, 2017
I feel your pain. I've waited a long while for it even though its content is really lacking. Just because of how niche the subject matter is.

I should note that I've no idea if it needs editing to crack or w/e.

Also, AY9C-LBQP-7KNL-VT7V if required.

marubeef

Formerly 'bigibig'
Aug 16, 2020
I feel your pain. I've waited a long while for it even though its content is really lacking. Just because of how niche the subject matter is.

A true team player, on behalf of this smaller community of such a specific fetish we thank you greatly for your deed.
Honestly, they should have a 'Team Player' tag for profiles, you definitely deserve one

PS. Yes the code is required, and yes it most certainly works

MAE356

May 27, 2018
I'll try copying my already opened folder and using that?

or if someone knows how this thing works:
https://f95zone.to/threads/drm-removal-tool.40612/
Yes please use that tool, and try to decrypt that game... How to decrypt, with this tool, should be pretty straight forward.

I did something else. I just downlaodet the premium content, wich is encryptet, and placed the .exe from the free demo in this folder.(Wich you can get on the devs. DLsite page) The game seems to run and I can´t tell, that I am missing any content so far. I can go down the levels and fight the bosses. The only bug I had after this method, is that the game crashes when i try to play a specific memory from the recollection room.

hikick8

Jul 11, 2017
Ok I ran it through the DRM tool.
--------

--------
Can anyone confirm?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAE356
Jul 16, 2020

Thank you bro

AngryKitten

Oct 16, 2019
Yes please use that tool, and try to decrypt that game... How to decrypt, with this tool, should be pretty straight forward.

I did something else. I just downlaodet the premium content, wich is encryptet, and placed the .exe from the free demo in this folder.(Wich you can get on the devs. DLsite page) The game seems to run and I can´t tell, that I am missing any content so far. I can go down the levels and fight the bosses. The only bug I had after this method, is that the game crashes when i try to play a specific memory from the recollection room.
Thanks a lot man! This worked perfectly for me

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MAE356

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
hmm... the genre reminded me of an old school hentai manga which i find it very nice, what i meant here is how kinky/wicked/creative it is to incorporate such element. This parasite/seedbed genre are very rare, even if there are, one that i know of is that monster girl quest when we lost fighting against beezlebub, but thats only one scene.

Any other games that features seedbed that might be better compared to this?

1.90 star(s) 9 Votes